The KIWI Thread

RosinaKiwi

how were your new years?

Did anyone catch the royal variety bash on tv1 last night?

i spent new years with my mum and she has no tv (since i stole it for my place)

I didnt know about it till stingray text me and told me he was watching mika on tv and i was like WHAAT! :'(

yeah...I totally missed it!

I went to sleep and set the allarm for midnight! we counted down and then said happy new year...then went back to sleep! oh and broke the wishbone from the chicken we had from christmas dinner! that was pretty much it! I know...how boring of me!

I watched it,

I'm sure you could watch it online or something :thumb_yello:

or because I'm a freak I took pictures of my TV :mf_rosetinted: so you could go through me pictures if you wanted :naughty:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=8667&id=1712048951&l=298578552b

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9904&id=1712048951&l=57903714c8

I watched it,

I'm sure you could watch it online or something :thumb_yello:

or because I'm a freak I took pictures of my TV :mf_rosetinted: so you could go through me pictures if you wanted :naughty:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=8667&id=1712048951&l=298578552b

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9904&id=1712048951&l=57903714c8

you know I would have taken photos of my tv if I had seen it!

ill look at the pics and look for it on youtube when my sister calms down and stops being such a...teenager!

*rolleyes*

you know I would have taken photos of my tv if I had seen it!

ill look at the pics and look for it on youtube when my sister calms down and stops being such a...teenager!

*rolleyes*

lol! it's become somewhat of a tradition now,

I took photo's when he came on Australian Idol

-It's just so rare for Mika to come on New Zealand television :emot-sad:

*sigh* siblings *shakes head*

heres one...count the number of plastic bags filling a hole in the wall behind my mums cupboards we only found while packing up to move out...:boxed:

RANDOM!!

I mean seriously...you can reach through and touch the outside wall! theres no insulation in there at all...I swear this place is going to fall to pieces!

heres one...count the number of plastic bags filling a hole in the wall behind my mums cupboards we only found while packing up to move out...:boxed:

RANDOM!!

I mean seriously...you can reach through and touch the outside wall! theres no insulation in there at all...I swear this place is going to fall to pieces!

Wow jeez!

Lucky she's moving right?

Hope her next place is better...

Wow jeez!

Lucky she's moving right?

Hope her next place is better...

I hopes so too...mum said there might have been drugs in there...and it sure would explain why im (litterally) allergic to her house!

urgh dialup sucks! mums friend tried to ring while i was online and she sounds pretty upset about something when she left a message on her cellphone! I kinda feel bad!

EDIT: my computer isnt coming for another week now! URGH! I went to pick it up and he was like im sorry but its on backorder...we dont have one on stock! so its at least 7 working days more to wait! IM NOT THAT PATIENT!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

I hopes so too...mum said there might have been drugs in there...and it sure would explain why im (litterally) allergic to her house!

urgh dialup sucks! mums friend tried to ring while i was online and she sounds pretty upset about something when she left a message on her cellphone! I kinda feel bad!

Oh dear. That sounds... Ooowach, pretty horrid tbh!

Aaaw poor friend :sad:

But you wern't to know though. Maybe take regular intervals.

Hey guys, I have an idea about how to get Mika on C4. Im not sure if someone has come up with it before, but i'll suggest it anyways.

First up, does anyone have an account on c4? i do, but im not sure one person will make much of a difference.

So, when BIOTG comes out, we could post on "Drews Blog" and ask to play it on Select. Thats how that tokio hotel song got on, cuz lots of people posted on his blog to play it (thats what he said on the show anyways) I think BIOTG will be more of a hit, im not sure why, maybe cuz its my mums favourite song on TBWKTM.

But yeah, theres my idea. yes? no? I can post a link to drews blog if anyone wants.

Oh, and CONGRATS RANDUMB! saw your name on the list of signed CD winners! :yay::yay::yay:

Hey guys, I have an idea about how to get Mika on C4. Im not sure if someone has come up with it before, but i'll suggest it anyways.

First up, does anyone have an account on c4? i do, but im not sure one person will make much of a difference.

So, when BIOTG comes out, we could post on "Drews Blog" and ask to play it on Select. Thats how that tokio hotel song got on, cuz lots of people posted on his blog to play it (thats what he said on the show anyways) I think BIOTG will be more of a hit, im not sure why, maybe cuz its my mums favourite song on TBWKTM.

But yeah, theres my idea. yes? no? I can post a link to drews blog if anyone wants.

Oh, and CONGRATS RANDUMB! saw your name on the list of signed CD winners! :yay::yay::yay:

this could work~!

We can definately give it a shot

and heres something, it sounds a bit ott but I even considered making different accounts and posting as each of them! I know...Im a freak when it comes to being alone with my thoughts!

Congrats RANDUMB!

I also won...I won a poster and badges! first time I won anything ever! :biggrin2:

did we have fun with the competitions yesterday?

i tried that with rain a few months back! but it was only me and i um.. got laughed at..

but if ALL the NZ MFCers write, plus a few more, it might work!

i tried that with rain a few months back! but it was only me and i um.. got laughed at..

but if ALL the NZ MFCers write, plus a few more, it might work!

u got laughed at? the edge laughed at me cos I was the only one txting in!

Numbers seem to be our biggest problem, we all need to decide on something like this and request it! they cant laugh at the numbers! but when there is only one or two its just funny! We all need to say hey. its out, everyone post on the blog!

I have many email adresses I dont use, that you give to people you dont want to insult but dont want to have your current email...does that make sence? (some I havent visited since highschool)

so I might create as many accounts as I have emails so It looks like different people! I know...its a bit deceptive but I did the same when my friend was in the edge next top friend! shhhh :teehee:

this could work~!

and heres something, it sounds a bit ott but I even considered making different accounts and posting as each of them! I know...Im a freak when it comes to being alone with my thoughts!

Congrats RANDUMB!

I also won...I won a poster and badges! first time I won anything ever! :biggrin2:

Multiple accounts could work, but i would feel very naughty doing it.:teehee: but, if it'll get mika on c4....

Two kiwis winning? awesome. :thumb_yello:

Ive just spent all day watching live in cartoon motion (i finally brought it! :kachinga:)

its super awesome. I thought id tell you guys cuz my mates are just like

"Thats great. Who wants to go shopping?"

They cant laugh at lots of people.

we just need some more recruits...

Multiple accounts could work, but i would feel very naughty doing it.:teehee: but, if it'll get mika on c4....

Ive just spent all day watching live in cartoon motion (i finally brought it! :kachinga:)

its super awesome. I thought id tell you guys cuz my mates are just like

"Thats great. Who wants to go shopping?"

They cant laugh at lots of people.

we just need some more recruits...

Ive done it before when theres a cause theres a cause!

recrutes come slowly because mika is a guilty pleasure and many have forgoten him unless you say "that grace kelly guy"

congrats on getting live in cartoon motion!

I got mine delux through sweeden back when Elina was in auckland! (back when u couldnt get it here!) we decided to watch it together over skype! It was so much fun sort of watching it with a fan even though we never actually got to meet! good times!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

I also have a few other emails...but i cant remember the passwords.

So if we need those to "activate" an account... But i'll try anyway.

Or i could use mums email. yes, i could.

And i could ask all my mates to do it. (even the closet mika fans!)

Maybe closer to the day we could post something like

"all kiwi mika fans ask c4 to play BIOTG"

In the comments of the mika videos on youtube.

advertise, as it were.

I can get on my account and BIOTG will prob be a good song for NZ because it's more accessible to people who are into more "conventional music" due to there being no falsetto in it.

People find falsetto-singing guys who were colourful clothes are gay and people don't much like blatantly gay people so BIOTG might get a few more hits.

That's what I think anyway. Also it's very catchy :wink2:

I can get on my account and BIOTG will prob be a good song for NZ because it's more accessible to people who are into more "conventional music" due to there being no falsetto in it.

People find falsetto-singing guys who were colourful clothes are gay and people don't much like blatantly gay people so BIOTG might get a few more hits.

That's what I think anyway. Also it's very catchy :wink2:

Thats what im hoping. i think BIOTG will be more accepted because of reasons stated above.

now we play the waiting game....

:blink:

That's a really good idea! :thumb_yello:

I don't have a c4 account, but I would def create one if Mika would get more airplay :biggrin2:

and Thanks :blush-anim-cl:

this could work~!

Congrats RANDUMB!

yeah, diffrent accounts would work bur we don't want them to think that we're spaming them :blink:

again, thank you :biggrin2:

Make that three I saw Lollipop_girls' name on the winners list too!

CONGRATULATIONS RosinaKiwi & Lollipop_Girl !

:woot_jump:

That's a really good idea! :thumb_yello:

I don't have a c4 account, but I would def create one if Mika would get more airplay :biggrin2:

and Thanks :blush-anim-cl:

yeah, diffrent accounts would work bur we don't want them to think that we're spaming them :blink:

again, thank you :biggrin2:

Make that three I saw Lollipop_girls' name on the winners list too!

CONGRATULATIONS RosinaKiwi & Lollipop_Girl !

:woot_jump:

Don't suppose we ask a few others who arn't Kiwis for a bit of help?

You know, creating accounts and asking so it looks like there's more of us?

Cos there's like... 5 of us at the most...

It's not going to get noticed.

I'm going to delete this in a little while. I get super suspicious about who's watching but just say yay or nay?

Yes....we need to advertise our cause....

Im positive once "grace kelly" fans hear BIOTG, they'll be like.

"OHMYGAWD mika, yeah! i remember him. lets tell c4 to play him"

thats what im hoping anyways...

Yes....we need to advertise our cause....

Im positive once "grace kelly" fans hear BIOTG, they'll be like.

"OHMYGAWD mika, yeah! i remember him. lets tell c4 to play him"

thats what im hoping anyways...

Always prepare for the worst though.

See my siggy? I'm a cynic :roftl:

See, I think NZ may possibly reject him fullstop because of the sexuality thing. In which case it's THEIR loss. We need to figure out all possible outcomes so we can try to be prepared for each one in case NZ doesn't go "OMG Mika, love him"

But I would LOVE if NZ did do that :wink2:

Always prepare for the worst though.

See my siggy? I'm a cynic :roftl:

See, I think NZ may possibly reject him fullstop because of the sexuality thing. In which case it's THEIR loss. We need to figure out all possible outcomes so we can try to be prepared for each one in case NZ doesn't go "OMG Mika, love him"

But I would LOVE if NZ did do that :wink2:

Fair enough.

all we can do is hope NZ accepts his awesome music and prepare for if they dont.

I think we should see what happens with BIOTG because i think if we have any chance getting Mika on air it will be with that song.

has anyone got any ideas as to what we should do if that doesnt work?

Fair enough.

all we can do is hope NZ accepts his awesome music and prepare for if they dont.

I think we should see what happens with BIOTG because i think if we have any chance getting Mika on air it will be with that song.

has anyone got any ideas as to what we should do if that doesnt work?

There isn't much we can do except to wait for the next single he brings out unfortunately.

Not that I can think of anyway.

Probably the only thing we can really do is appeal to the public. *Cringes* and do something incredibly outragious to get them to think we're awsom enough to look Mika up and reaalise he's awsom... But I doubt any of us are willing to go to the extents required :roftl:

Lolliepop_girl you won something? congratulations!!!!!

and yes...Im sure we could call on some favours even from our friends over the ditch!

:wub2:

Im sure BIOTG will do better than rain...everyone I talk to loved WAG when it came out, it seems kiwis are not all that into falsetto...considering james blunt made it on the top 10 worst songs of the decade list for beautiful!

AND...Ill put myself out there...depends how far I have to go...there are limits...NOT naked! :blink:

I even thought to ask how much it would be to have a banner made that follows behind a glider...*CRAZY*

Ive been talking to people on campus and this general consensus is they either loved or hated grace kelly and even the ones who hated Grace kelly loved we are golden...

Touch wood people do love BIOTG but god forbid its just like the others why dont we try get WAG played on the radios again...its been played before when it first came out, and most everyone seemed to love it!

Im in the process of helping the mother move house...just round the corner from the last place and the cat just came today...ffs that cat is bloody annoying! shes totally freaked out like :boxed:"wtf dude, youve kidnapped me!"

dogs are so much easier to move, they dont seem to freak out the same! mines just like ok dude your here, im not at the spca...everythings fine! :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by RosinaKiwi

Lolliepop_girl you won something? congratulations!!!!!

and yes...Im sure we could call on some favours even from our friends over the ditch!

:wub2:

Im sure BIOTG will do better than rain...everyone I talk to loved WAG when it came out, it seems kiwis are not all that into falsetto...considering james blunt made it on the top 10 worst songs of the decade list for beautiful!

AND...Ill put myself out there...depends how far I have to go...there are limits...NOT naked! :blink:

I even thought to ask how much it would be to have a banner made that follows behind a glider...*CRAZY*

Ive been talking to people on campus and this general consensus is they either loved or hated grace kelly and even the ones who hated Grace kelly loved we are golden...

Touch wood people do love BIOTG but god forbid its just like the others why dont we try get WAG played on the radios again...its been played before when it first came out, and most everyone seemed to love it!

Im in the process of helping the mother move house...just round the corner from the last place and the cat just came today...ffs that cat is bloody annoying! shes totally freaked out like :boxed:"wtf dude, youve kidnapped me!"

dogs are so much easier to move, they dont seem to freak out the same! mines just like ok dude your here, im not at the spca...everythings fine! :mf_rosetinted:

No I'm pretty sure I didn't win something.

It was lollipop_girl not Lolliepop_girl and I got confused because I know my name's been misspelt before...

Yeah but then JB also made it into the top 20 something love songs as well.

He was placed higher in the world's most annoying people. I know Mika got 97 in 2007 :roftl:

I want to be number 1 when I'm big and famous and Greg Wells mixes my record :lmfao:

I was kidding. I was actually thinking we do some kind of youtube video that gets a lot of hits that's to do with Mika (but no singing stuff, it has to be original) but we'd end up being despised by a lot of people if it works.

I wasn't thinking any kind of nudity but we know Mika likes burlesque.

I was thinking if I pulled in a few friends, we could do a kind of skit show on a youtube profile (like the one you were thinking of Rosina) but take off clothes to reveal really Mikalicious clothes underneith or strip off lots of clothes so we're still in clothes but certain bodyparts are painted to say "Mika come to NZ" etc.

Don't bother with ZM, I've actually switched stations to More FM because they're more likely to play Mika.

I asked every dj on ZM to play WAG for me as a treat seeing as I'd just had surgery (this was when it just came out) but NOBODY played it for me though everyone accept for Mark Dye said they WOULD.

I asked the guy who played it on the new music selector that ONE NGHT what the consensus was after he played it and he said some people were really loving it and others really hated it.

Well I really LOVED it. What about US???

They play some sh!t on there and even stuff that people don't like, they play several times in case people begin to like them. But not WAG!

Jerks.

Aaaw poor kitty!

Hahaha aaaaaw I was sitting with a lady the other day at the cafe my mother works at. The lady had a golden labrador called Max and I was patting him and he had the most beautiful, gentel, kind eyes and he was just so lovely!

Then these skateboarders came past and almost ran over his tail :sad:

So the lady said she was going to leave. Those skateboarders almost caused a road accident after that but I didn't really care so much. POOR DOG! How would THEY feel if they had their tails ran over by idiots on skateboards?

What was worse was that they were all over the roads and sidewalks while there was a perfectly good skatepark about 5 minutes walk away! :furious:

No I'm pretty sure I didn't win something.

It was lollipop_girl not Lolliepop_girl and I got confused because I know my name's been misspelt before...

Yeah but then JB also made it into the top 20 something love songs as well.

He was placed higher in the world's most annoying people. I know Mika got 97 in 2007 :roftl:

I want to be number 1 when I'm big and famous and Greg Wells mixes my record :lmfao:

I was kidding. I was actually thinking we do some kind of youtube video that gets a lot of hits that's to do with Mika (but no singing stuff, it has to be original) but we'd end up being despised by a lot of people if it works.

I wasn't thinking any kind of nudity but we know Mika likes burlesque.

I was thinking if I pulled in a few friends, we could do a kind of skit show on a youtube profile (like the one you were thinking of Rosina) but take off clothes to reveal really Mikalicious clothes underneith or strip off lots of clothes so we're still in clothes but certain bodyparts are painted to say "Mika come to NZ" etc.

Don't bother with ZM, I've actually switched stations to More FM because they're more likely to play Mika.

I asked every dj on ZM to play WAG for me as a treat seeing as I'd just had surgery (this was when it just came out) but NOBODY played it for me though everyone accept for Mark Dye said they WOULD.

I asked the guy who played it on the new music selector that ONE NGHT what the consensus was after he played it and he said some people were really loving it and others really hated it.

Well I really LOVED it. What about US???

They play some sh!t on there and even stuff that people don't like, they play several times in case people begin to like them. But not WAG!

Jerks.

Aaaw poor kitty!

Hahaha aaaaaw I was sitting with a lady the other day at the cafe my mother works at. The lady had a golden labrador called Max and I was patting him and he had the most beautiful, gentel, kind eyes and he was just so lovely!

Then these skateboarders came past and almost ran over his tail :sad:

So the lady said she was going to leave. Those skateboarders almost caused a road accident after that but I didn't really care so much. POOR DOG! How would THEY feel if they had their tails ran over by idiots on skateboards?

What was worse was that they were all over the roads and sidewalks while there was a perfectly good skatepark about 5 minutes walk away! :furious:

I think a youtube collab will work...its worked before with those teenagers who went on the ellen show!

I think we should make that colab channel, I have a few scenery videos to show but other than that its free rain! *excuse the pun*

Im getting sony vegas soon so I should be able to edit and all we need to do is create a few viral videos or videos like what gaga tweeted and i think weve got it set! Im all for doing weird and crazy stuff!

poor dog!! there are kids in my fathers street who piss my dog off...and boff doesnt like my ex bf stingray all that much since the first time they met stingray growled at him and boff now sees stingray as somewhat a threat! haha I remember dancing with stingray on my 21st birthday and the dog was bailing him up!

BUT maybe some singing cos its so hard to find non copyright music for videos these days!

:mf_rosetinted: