Birthday Audio Message for Mika?

violet_sky

Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Your Birthday Voice Message: Available for Mika only or also for other participants?

• Yes, all MFC members joined to the project may listen
    • No, my message is for Mika only

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should do my recording, but I have no idea what to say!!

Happy Birthday is a good start :biggrin2: , everybody said it so far

Gosh, I wish I got 60 'Happy Birthday's' in a row :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Don't think too much, just say anything you'd like to get off your chest and that fits in about 20 secs...:wink2:

I just babbled nonsense as I always do - it's authentic though...:biggrin2:

Thanks to Mika_forever :thumb_yello:

Happy Birthday is a good start :biggrin2: , everybody said it so far

Gosh, I wish I got 60 'Happy Birthday's' in a row :roftl: :roftl:

Don't think too much, just say anything you'd like to get off your chest and that fits in about 20 secs...

I just babbled nonsense as I always do - it's authentic though...:biggrin2:

Thanks to Mika_forever :thumb_yello:

Ok ^^

Oh God my English sounds so bad :bleh:

My head is completely blank so I'm thinking of singing the Swedish happy birthday song ^^

Really?

Well, the problem is that I can't sing ^^ And Mika will listen to this, oh god this will be embarrassing XD

Hey, don't worry, I think it'll sound ok! I needed about 300 tries, hahaha, but I'm sure Mika will appreciate all the messages, don't mind if you can sing or not, just that your message comes from the heart! :blush-anim-cl:

Hahah, I am thinking the same all all you guys, I've been replaying and scrutinizing my message since I did it like a week and a half ago, and there is no way to win - I will always think it sounds stupid to me, but I know Mika won't care. He seems so amazing with fans, I think it is assured that he will really love this gesture, no matter WHAT you say!

*SIGH* Now I am daydreaming about Mika and thus distracting myself from the loads and loads of work I need to get done today...:shocked:

Why it's so hard to record this short message?:biggrin2:

I've been recording this message since about 2 hours and I can't do that because it's always not good enough.

when I recorded mine I tried 21 times and after that spent about two hours freaking out and not being able to choose between two. Goood luck!:biggrin2:

Girls, you are too sweet. :original:

I wish Mr. M read all that to see what an effort you all have made to get it 'just right' and yet you are not satisfied :biggrin2:

Please don't worry, your messages are all really really awesome. You can trust me on that one, it's true. :thumb_yello:

AND NOW SOMETHING ELSE:

One of the messages doesn't work. I don't know what it is. I have been sent a wav file as requested, it was recorded on a mp3 player and the sender can listen to it on winamp. Just as soon as I want to open it, it's just plain nothing. It doesn't even have a 'length', it's just a file of 0.00 secs. :blink:

Does anybody have an idea what the problem might be?

I don't know what to say... :sad:

What would you say if you were standing right in front of him on his birthday?

And :biggrin2: what would you NOT say if you were standing right in front of him because you were too shy or embarrassed? Your chance :original:

What would you say if you were standing right in front of him on his birthday?

And :biggrin2: what would you NOT say if you were standing right in front of him because you were too shy or embarrassed? Your chance :original:

okay... I can work with that, thanx :biggrin2:

still got 2 days, right??