Mika Tokyo July 30 Liquid Room

Blue Sky

Thank you so much everyone!

I'm so happy to read your messages and you all like Mika and Zuleika's picture. She was gorgeous and looked like Diva!

Hi! Scut Monkey, By all means!

And these are things I got yesterday! :biggrin2:

<a href=imgp0075gm4.jpg' alt='imgp0075gm4.jpg'>

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you so much everyone!

I'm so happy to read your messages and you all like Mika and Zuleika's picture. She was gorgeous and looked like Diva!

Hi! Scut Monkey, By all means!

And these are things I got yesterday! :biggrin2:

:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, they are Universal Japan staff's work. Actually Mika's Japan web site (within Universal Japan) is frequently updated, they make special blog for summer festivals where you can see bunch of Fuji Rock backstage photos (SOMEBODY PLEASE SHOW ME 'UPLOAD BIG PHOTOS for a dummy') , made fun promotional products like poncho, stickers, Japanese round fan for summer, special video for LICM & bonus track, etc. Robertina, send these photos to Universal Italia and motivate them!

Yeah, they are Universal Japan staff's work. Actually Mika's Japan web site (within Universal Japan) is frequently updated, they make special blog for summer festivals where you can see bunch of Fuji Rock backstage photos (SOMEBODY PLEASE SHOW ME 'UPLOAD BIG PHOTOS for a dummy') , made fun promotional products like poncho, stickers, Japanese round fan for summer, special video for LICM & bonus track, etc. Robertina, send these photos to Universal Italia and motivate them!

Oooh, that poncho! Blue Sky mentioned that a while ago, I think. I would

love to get one of those! I should check eBay I guess. :)

And as far as frequently updated sites... well, pshaw... we sure don't get

that here. I mean, if Mika really is coming to the states again in September,

it might be nice for us to know about it SOMETIME BEFORE SEPTEMBER!!!

Tomorrow is August 1, after all! :eek:

dcdeb

1. Anakin thanx so much for your report and for the videos!! they're beautiful!! glad you've had such a great time with him!

2. Blue Sky! still here! suitcases are calling you!! :roftl: Have a good flight dear, i bet you wouldn't need a plane to reach Australia now!!:naughty:

3. Have to quote robertina: in italy such promo stuff are just a dream.:thumbdown:

hehehehe

if i come to universal italia directly from mikafanclub.com i think they would shoot me! :biggrin2:

....i'm not an active member of universal forum....

Has anyone noticed the amazing posture that his sister has?

She stands like a dancer, so straight,her posture is just fantastic! I wonder if she does/used to do ballet or something similar... (and I am not prying in her/his family)'s privacy with this comment, it's just a random thought that I had!)

I noticed it, too. :-) It made me sit straighter. :wink2:

I got back from Tokyo last night.

And I went to work today.

The live at the LIQUIDROOM was really great!!!

My friend and I really enjoyed it!

I still have a muscular pain all over my body! But I'm happy!!!

Because after the gig, I (we) could have his autograph!!!! Well..unfortunately, I couldn't take any pictures...

I had an opportunity for a few seconds to talk with him.

He was so sweet!!!

Everyone, thank you soooo much for all of your comments!

I am quite tall (I was close to 180cm with shoes on) and you see, most of Japanese girls are short. So I can get good pictures. Re sound quality, I was standing right next to the main speaker. Also Mika's sound tech people did hell of a good job! We picky listeners were very impressed. Thanks!

Can someone show me how to attach a large photo directly?? I have tonnes of photos I would like to share with you.

Hi Yoshie,

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH we met him!

Please come to the 'Japanese Thread' at Chin Wag. We (we have a Japanese fan club called 'We Love Mika!' at Mixi) are going to have a karaoke party in Osaka. We can shing ALL OF MIKA SONGS (SING ALONG) plus watch videos, etc. Our buddy in Osaka will organize it. They are very, very nice and of course they are mad about Mika and his music. One of girls is a musician.

Wasn't he sweeeeeeeeeeet?? He must have been exhausted, you know, two gigs in a row. But he came out for us. He was wearing the yukata we made.

All of our dreams have realized. We had such a precious moment.

How can we ever thank him, his family, his band, and everyone who worked hard to make this gig happen?

Wasn't he totally amazing?

You know I was standing on the second row, so I could hear his real voice even though I was so close to a huge speaker. It 'hit' me, his every word hit me, right into my heart. Unbelievable. And what an amazing entertainer. Just a perfection.

He will come to Japan again next year; if he has more than one gigs I will definitely go all of them!!! Surely it will be harder to get tickets, and we may never be able to see him so close. But we will be happy just to listen and watch him perform.

Everyone, thank you soooo much for all of your comments!

I am quite tall (I was close to 180cm with shoes on) and you see, most of Japanese girls are short. So I can get good pictures. Re sound quality, I was standing right next to the main speaker. Also Mika's sound tech people did hell of a good job! We picky listeners were very impressed. Thanks!

Can someone show me how to attach a large photo directly?? I have tonnes of photos I would like to share with you.

Hi Yoshie,

Please come to the 'Japanese Thread' at Chin Wag. We (we have a Japanese fan club called 'We Love Mika!' at Mixi) are going to have a karaoke party in Osaka. We can shing ALL OF MIKA SONGS (SING ALONG) plus watch videos, etc. Our buddy in Osaka will organize it. They are very, very nice and of course they are mad about Mika and his music. One of girls is a musician.

Wasn't he sweeeeeeeeeeet?? He must have been exhausted, you know, two gigs in a row. But he came out for us. He was wearing the yukata we made.

All of our dreams have realized. We had such a precious moment.

How can we ever thank him, his family, his band, and everyone who worked hard to make this gig happen?

Wasn't he totally amazing?

You know I was standing on the second row, so I could hear his real voice even though I was so close to a huge speaker. It 'hit' me, his every word hit me, right into my heart. Unbelievable. And what an amazing entertainer. Just a perfection.

He will come to Japan again next year; if he has more than one gigs I will definitely go all of them!!! Surely it will be harder to get tickets, and we may never be able to see him so close. But we will be happy just to listen and watch him perform.

Hello, i am new Mika fan, and i was also in liquidroom.

Anakin-san ,thanks for the great video !!

I was facsinated by yukata he was wearing. I heard that kimono was made by Japanese fan,

i now more fascinated to hear that.:cheerful_h4h:

Now unfortunately,my memories of brain is going to broken(because of aging). Everyone's report,pictures,replies helps me to remember. I wanted to say thank you !! :tears:

Ah...I completely forgot to say "Thank You" to people who posted reports, photos and videos! Thank you for sharing!!

Hi Yoshie,

Hello Anakin,

I went to see that Japanese thread. Sounds interesting!

REALLY!!!??? I'll definitely go next time !!!!

Mika, please come to Osaka too :bleh:

Thanks for your permission. :thumb_yello:

I rotated, cropped and edited out the audience members' heads from your photo. They look so beautiful in it, it's now one of my most favourite photos of him. :wub2:

MinakoLiquidRoom.png

Thank you so much! I absolutely love this photo and now I love it even more! Def one of my favourites! :wub2:

Thanks for your permission. :thumb_yello:

I rotated, cropped and edited out the audience members' heads from your photo. They look so beautiful in it, it's now one of my most favourite photos of him. :wub2:

MinakoLiquidRoom.png

It's lovely. Thank you!

If I were tall I could take a picture without someone's heads...but I'm small:giveup:

Thank you so much! I absolutely love this photo and now I love it even more! Def one of my favourites! :wub2:

It's lovely. Thank you!

If I were tall I could take a picture without someone's heads...but I'm small:giveup:

This picture is really lovely! They look so beautiful.

Thanks for posting it.

No problem, it was my pleasure. You took some lovely shots than night MIINA, thank you. :huglove:

From the Universal Japan website

http://www.universal-music.co.jp/u-pop/artist/mika/news.html

and there is a little tiny video on the red link there too.

Then if you scroll down through the Japanese you get this

IMG_8838small.jpg

wearing the amazing yukata the Japanese We Love Mika girls made for him (it even mentions the fans made it for him in Japanese)

and this

IMG_8957small.jpg

From the Universal Japan website

http://www.universal-music.co.jp/u-pop/artist/mika/news.html

and there is a little tiny video on the red link there too.

Then if you scroll down through the Japanese you get this

IMG_8838small.jpg

wearing the amazing yukata the Japanese We Love Mika girls made for him (it even mentions the fans made it for him in Japanese)

and this

IMG_8957small.jpg

Hi Blue Sky,

The picture on universal is great! Did you see the short clip there of Lollipop, too? It's all so colorful and full of energy. :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...