Mika Tokyo July 30 Liquid Room

Blue Sky

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OH BLUE SKY !!!!! I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU !! SQUEEEEEEEEE !!!!

YOU SOOOO DESERVE THIS TIME WITH MIKA ... & HE WITH YOU !!!

IT'S 3.30am in OZ ... waited up & am so glad to go to sleep knowing that you will be flying to OZ with a full heart !!! Safe travels darling ... & I'm sure you will share more when you are good & ready ... :wink2::huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

Sweet dreams, Blue Sky!

I'll hang on to get the rest of your report later... somehow... I'll manage :naughty:

And Yop, I don't think we heard how they got backstage, but I do

believe Blue Sky was famous from her appearance on the MTV awards when

Mika was last in Japan :wink2:

dcdeb

Ok one last post before bed. (Remember I fly to Australia tomorrow night, and I am here instead of packing!! I might have to pack in the morning....)

I was standing round in the upstairs bit of Liquid Room with my sign (Thanks dcdeb!) and thinking that things were not going to work out well, as they announced we were allowed to go in by the numbers on the tickets, and although I was there hours before, my no. was 163.

Lots of people were coming up to me asking are you Blue Sky??? It was so funny. So yet another person came and asked me, and I said Yes, and she said...

Oh MIKA asked us (staff) to come out and find Blue Sky so he can get you a backstage pass and meet you after the show.

I am not kidding.

Mika wanted to meet me!!!

So I was able to get passes for the few of us in that vicinity, and because I knew who the inner core staff was, then I managed to get the yukata delivered to him before the show too. (How much work went into that, I tell you!!)

So then there is the show and all, and finally we get to go backstage and when I met Mika I said "Hi I'm Blue Sky" and he said "I KNOW I asked them to go find you!" I nearly passed out on the spot, and I am nearly passing out remembering it now!!

And he spoke to me for AGES, lots of messages from people, presents from my kids (he likes his new real Japanese Tamagotchi) some whistle candies, I made him an A3 poster of the Fuji Rock photo from yesterday where he is FLYING and when he saw it he said FUUUUUUCK (I think he LOVED it, he said he wants to buy the rights for that one) and then he said he loved my 3 watches, (I have the same Swatch as him, plus another Swatch, plus one of mine is Cat in the Hat and he was like COOL!! ) And as many of you who have met him before know, it is so hard to know WHAT to say, and it is so hard to remember WHAT you said...I was just over the moon! I remembered to get my CD signed under my real name and the message he wrote was soooo nice.

Then we had photos and he gave me a big cuddle (check my *new* avatar), and then I took photos for the others and his tour manager hurried us along. At some point in there, his Mum came out, and his brother and sister who are about as tall as Mika. And a huge bunch of flowers from Puffy (Ami and Yumi).

And then we hung round while he went out and signed more stuff. Half of me wanted to scream like a crazed fan and the other half of me just enjoyed the total normality of meeting him, he is just so sweet to everyone.

My whole year has been focused on Mika and MFC.

It has all been the BEST FUN!! LOVE LOVE MIKA!!:wub2:

And NOW at 2.30am, I will try to go to bed.

I just got home an hour before, after almost 3 hours trip of Shinkansen and local line.

I'm a little tired, but so excited and cant sleep!

Yes, the show was amazing!!!!

Mika was very powerful, his voice was great and was very cute in Kimono!

Happy Ending was extremely beautiful, and I was very moved by how

Mika sang it with his sister, showing tenderness as older brother.

I met some members of the MFC there, so glad to see you!

Thank you for the wonderful time, Mika, we all had a big fun tonight!!!

I hope to see you again before so long.

And thank you Blue Sky, you are our star!!!! :thumb_yello:

Oh MIKA asked us (staff) to come out and find Blue Sky so he can get you a backstage pass and meet you after the show.

I am not kidding.

And why wouldn't he??? :roftl:

Oh, what a thrill that must have been! That's so awesome, and

I'm so grateful that you stayed up to tell us all about it! Thank you! :)

Now, get some sleep, and have a safe trip to Australia!

dcdeb

Blue Sky! That is awesome! Yeeeeah, you must definitely be over the moon! :woot_jump:

I hope you can sleep now :naughty: and I wish you a safe trip to Oz, enjoy your time there - with your head full of great memories! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Absolutely brilliant... if i was him i would want to meet you too.. i knew he'd be glad to meet you.. didn't think he would ask for you especially though... it is TOTALLY AMAZING!!! Brilliant... lost for words now...

Ok one last post before bed. (Remember I fly to Australia tomorrow night, and I am here instead of packing!! I might have to pack in the morning....)

I was standing round in the upstairs bit of Liquid Room with my sign (Thanks dcdeb!) and thinking that things were not going to work out well, as they announced we were allowed to go in by the numbers on the tickets, and although I was there hours before, my no. was 163.

Lots of people were coming up to me asking are you Blue Sky??? It was so funny. So yet another person came and asked me, and I said Yes, and she said...

I am not kidding.

So I was able to get passes for the few of us in that vicinity, and because I knew who the inner core staff was, then I managed to get the yukata delivered to him before the show too. (How much work went into that, I tell you!!)

So then there is the show and all, and finally we get to go backstage and when I met Mika I said "Hi I'm Blue Sky" and he said "I KNOW I asked them to go find you!" I nearly passed out on the spot, and I am nearly passing out remembering it now!!

And he spoke to me for AGES, lots of messages from people, presents from my kids (he likes his new real Japanese Tamagotchi) some whistle candies, I made him an A3 poster of the Fuji Rock photo from yesterday where he is FLYING and when he saw it he said FUUUUUUCK (I think he LOVED it, he said he wants to buy the rights for that one) and then he said he loved my 3 watches, (I have the same Swatch as him, plus another Swatch, plus one of mine is Cat in the Hat and he was like COOL!! ) And as many of you who have met him before know, it is so hard to know WHAT to say, and it is so hard to remember WHAT you said...I was just over the moon! I remembered to get my CD signed under my real name and the message he wrote was soooo nice.

Then we had photos and he gave me a big cuddle (check my *new* avatar), and then I took photos for the others and his tour manager hurried us along. At some point in there, his Mum came out, and his brother and sister who are about as tall as Mika. And a huge bunch of flowers from Puffy (Ami and Yumi).

And then we hung round while he went out and signed more stuff. Half of me wanted to scream like a crazed fan and the other half of me just enjoyed the total normality of meeting him, he is just so sweet to everyone.

My whole year has been focused on Mika and MFC.

It has all been the BEST FUN!! LOVE LOVE MIKA!!:wub2:

And NOW at 2.30am, I will try to go to bed.

Thank you Blue Sky :huglove: I loved reading this and now I'm sitting here crying :tears: I don't know what this is, really. I'm not myself.

(current state of identities: :tears::sad::blink::emot-sad:)

anyway Blue Sky, have a wonderful night and a pleasant flight tomorrow! *HUG*

OMG blue sky!! that's so amazing!! he wanted to meet you, omg!! i'm so happy for ya!!! happy, happy, happy!! and thanks for posting your report now! but please, go to bed or you'll miss you flight tomorrow! :naughty:

Wow, Blue Sky, that's amazing! I'm so glad you finally got to meet him, and you seemed to have tons of time to chat! It's great to hear he was so lovely and that he knew you! Bet you're famous all over Japan now. :wink2:

By the way, the yukata is gorgeous! I love it... I think the colors were great, especially how well the sash went with the pattern. (And yes, I also noticed he wore a mask again... not a gold one, a black one! I still say it was my idea first... :roftl: )

And thank you and MIIINA and G66 for the photos! MIINA, your photos are so clear and close up! Do you have any more?

--Jack

Woooooowwww! Thanks so much for sharing your concert experiences...and so quickly too! Impressive. I'm just completely over the moon for you all. :biggrin2: It sounds like this was such a great show! I can't wait to hear/see even more.

ok just woke up and YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u met him!!!! woohoo!!

and u met natsumi! hehe thats cool :)

ok now ill go read the rest of the thread ;)....

OK, Breathe and spill the beans eh. A summary for now...

1. I FINALLY FINALLY met MIKA:wub2::toot:

Everybody breath a collective sigh of relief and happiness for me!!!:punk: He is every bit as lovely as I thought he'd be after all your stories.

2. I took photos with Mika, photos of the show, all to be uploaded soon.

3. I videotaped almost the whole show, and will need a quick lesson in youtube uploading (Sou? Babs?) because I captured some total classic moments...

4. Mika wore the yukata (kimono) that the Japanese fans made him for the first song (Relax) and looked totally amazing/sexy/great:naughty:

5. Mika FELL OFF Cherisse's dums, and nearly killed her and also nearly broke his own wrist!! I hope she is OK, I didn't see her after.

6. He had only one drum stick after the fall and did a ONE HANDED Love Today on the garbage cans, (and didn't take off his shirt:thumbdown: )

7. The show was amazing did I mention that??? The crowd tried to crush each other to death in their enthusiasm. Worse than a crowded Yamanote line train!!

8. His sister Zuleika sang Happy Ending, met her backstage later, she is absolutely beautiful!

9. Fortune was there too, doesn't look all that much like Mika.

10. Met Luke and Mikey Choi....Martin and Cherisse had disappeared somewhere

11. Met Mika's cousin who lives in Tokyo (who is amazed we know more than he does about Mika!!)

12. Met Sivan's friend Natsumi who says Hi

13. Apparently I am famous in my own right...I had people coming up to me and taking photos with ME!!!

14. I am flying to Australia tomorrow, so not sure if I can get everything uploaded to satisfy your voracious appetites for MORE MIKA, but I will try.

15. There's more, much more, especially one very important bit, but that will have to wait.

Miina, G66, Blue Sky- thanx for pics and reports!

And Blue Sky!

I am so happy for you that you have finally met him and had a time of your life! And the kmono story and everything...really overwhelming....

and have a safe trip to Australia!

(...waiting patiently for more pics:bleh: )

:woot_jump: OMG! he asked for YOU!! THANK YOU so much for your report! I'm so thrilled right now after reading it a couple of times...

Little famous blue sky! :mf_rosetinted:

Btw, nice new avie! Luv it! :wink2:

Wish you a nice trip to Australia tomorrow! I hope you'll get some sleep! :naughty:

x