Mika Tokyo July 30 Liquid Room

Blue Sky

i registered just now!

i also went it was great!!!

i have some pics and video & recording(that turned out terrible though :()

heres my best pic!

951318263_7ef64736ab_b.jpg

That's a gorgeous shot! The atmosphere is perfect and as a bonus I spy a mask! Welcome to the MFC!

I was there too!!!

I tryed to take some photos but...there are sooooo many people and

pushed me crushed me, so I couldn't take good picture.

these are better than others.

Wow, that picture of Mica performing with Zuleika is so beautiful! It makes me feel warm and fuzzy. :wub2:

Oh MIKA asked us (staff) to come out and find Blue Sky so he can get you a backstage pass and meet you after the show.

I am not kidding.

Mika wanted to meet me!!!

So then there is the show and all, and finally we get to go backstage and when I met Mika I said "Hi I'm Blue Sky" and he said "I KNOW I asked them to go find you!"

All I can say is: WOW!!! :woot_jump:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok one last post before bed. (Remember I fly to Australia tomorrow night, and I am here instead of packing!! I might have to pack in the morning....)

I was standing round in the upstairs bit of Liquid Room with my sign (Thanks dcdeb!) and thinking that things were not going to work out well, as they announced we were allowed to go in by the numbers on the tickets, and although I was there hours before, my no. was 163.

Lots of people were coming up to me asking are you Blue Sky??? It was so funny. So yet another person came and asked me, and I said Yes, and she said...

Oh MIKA asked us (staff) to come out and find Blue Sky so he can get you a backstage pass and meet you after the show.

I am not kidding.

Mika wanted to meet me!!!

So I was able to get passes for the few of us in that vicinity, and because I knew who the inner core staff was, then I managed to get the yukata delivered to him before the show too. (How much work went into that, I tell you!!)

So then there is the show and all, and finally we get to go backstage and when I met Mika I said "Hi I'm Blue Sky" and he said "I KNOW I asked them to go find you!" I nearly passed out on the spot, and I am nearly passing out remembering it now!!

And he spoke to me for AGES, lots of messages from people, presents from my kids (he likes his new real Japanese Tamagotchi) some whistle candies, I made him an A3 poster of the Fuji Rock photo from yesterday where he is FLYING and when he saw it he said FUUUUUUCK (I think he LOVED it, he said he wants to buy the rights for that one) and then he said he loved my 3 watches, (I have the same Swatch as him, plus another Swatch, plus one of mine is Cat in the Hat and he was like COOL!! ) And as many of you who have met him before know, it is so hard to know WHAT to say, and it is so hard to remember WHAT you said...I was just over the moon! I remembered to get my CD signed under my real name and the message he wrote was soooo nice.

Then we had photos and he gave me a big cuddle (check my *new* avatar), and then I took photos for the others and his tour manager hurried us along. At some point in there, his Mum came out, and his brother and sister who are about as tall as Mika. And a huge bunch of flowers from Puffy (Ami and Yumi).

And then we hung round while he went out and signed more stuff. Half of me wanted to scream like a crazed fan and the other half of me just enjoyed the total normality of meeting him, he is just so sweet to everyone.

My whole year has been focused on Mika and MFC.

It has all been the BEST FUN!! LOVE LOVE MIKA!!:wub2:

And NOW at 2.30am, I will try to go to bed.

AMAZING!!!! *do the mika is wonderfull dance* :punk:

oh blue sky.....thanks so much!

...now your life will NEVER be the same. let me tell you! :wink2:

i'm moved and excited...

...........and no, you are NOT sleeping now, i have an image of you with wide open eyes in yr bed, fixing the ceiling, trying to re-live everything step by step...and missing parts!...that maybe others fan will help you to recall......

welcome to the mikamagic!

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

aaaaah Blue Sky!! i've just noticed your avie, so you met him!!!

(i know, i'm late, but i've just come back from work..)

Just one tiny thing : either someone takes care of Martin's myspace, either he ran to the internet right after the gig cause he's been online since a tiny while, now :blink:

i saw that too!!! i was like hypnotized by the "Online!" thing under his piccie..:wub2:

5. Mika FELL OFF Cherisse's dums, and nearly killed her and also nearly broke his own wrist!! I hope she is OK, I didn't see her after.

Yop would NEVER forgive him for this!:mf_rosetinted:

Thanx a lot for your report Bue Sky!!

we could feel all the excitement & the joy reading it!!!:thumb_yello:

I'm very happy for you!!!! :yay::yay:

I have to ask you one question, it may be stupid or ridiculous but: HOW DID HE KNOW YOU WILL BE THERE???

Have a nice trip!!!

We're waiting patiently for more pics, videos & DETAILS!!!:biggrin2:

holy god....Blue Sky you're so lucky!! I'm nearly crying:tears: wow, wow.....i just can't stop thinking WOW!!!! i'm speachless, but i'm so truly happy for you!!!

Blue Sky, since you're a star you should have made him an autograph for him!:biggrin2:

WOW!!!!

That is amazing!! I didn't know the story but reading this post quickly got me up to speed, what an incredible story!!

:mf_lustslow:

I am so happy for you (and jealous of course,lol):biggrin2: !!!

Bet you will be on a cloud for a few days now, hehehe!!

Congratulations

Sara.

Blue Sky! My heart is literally screaming with JOY for you!!!!!

:woot_jump:

What a magical dream come true! You deserved it, my dear! Thank you for your detailed report, and wow, I still can't believe it. What a gorgeous moment it must have been! If you don't mind me asking, how did he know to ask for you? Or is it a mystery? :wink2:

i was looking at the pics (btw they're all great! thanx for posting them!!!!) and was thinking: he really looks like one of those Crazy 88 from Kill Bill! love it, love it!

Wooooooooooaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww Blue Sky this is just... I can't find the words..... WONDERFUL, AWESOME, BRILLIANT,

OVER THE TOP!!!!!

I am so happy for you, you must be so excited!

Thank you so much for your report, we can feel all your happiness and the magic moment!

Thank you everyone for the pictures and videos, and welcome to the new ones!

Have a wonderful trip to Australia Blue Sky!

i was looking at the pics (btw they're all great! thanx for posting them!!!!) and was thinking: he really looks like one of those Crazy 88 from Kill Bill! love it, love it!

The Mask of Kato. :naughty:

Wow wow WOW

its taken me ages to read through the reports on this thread but it has been totally worth it!!!!

Blue Sky im soo Happy and excited for you :thumb_yello::wub2:

omg Blue Sky!! what more can I say than what has already been said?? I mean could it get any better?? Mika wanting you to be backtage not the opposite!! it sounds just too good to be true doesn't it?

I'm really happy for you! you will be on cloud 9 for some time now believe me :naughty: I hope you are aware of the luck you have !!!

oh and I wish you a safe flight to Australia! your life is quite busy now as I can see! no time to be bored :naughty:

WE MET MIKA:mf_lustslow: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Is this a real life?

Is this a fantasy?:mf_lustslow:

Am I back on earth or am I still in MikaWonderLand?

Mika wearing Yukata (a bathrobe/casual kimono) and emerald green Obi!We almost fainted to look at him wearing yukata! Finally we could hand him so many presents and a huuuuge message book (believe me they are ARTWOKRS!) we prepared for him...it took us for months. Oh, Oh, Oh, we met him in person:mf_lustslow: , asked him if he liked our presents and Yukata. He said,

'OMG! I love, love them! Thank you very very much!!!!'(FAINT)

Oh those eyes... :groupwave: I do not remember what he wore, and the rest of the words he said... I was almost in tears. We made our day. our dream has come true:mf_lustslow:

Everyone worked so hard for this day. Million thanks to everyone at 'We Love Mika!' fan club and MFC!

Here are some videos I took. Enjoy!

http://jp.youtube.com/user/anakinglobewalker

Liquid was totally packed with about 900 people; who said Japanese are quiet and reserved? No they were not. They were crazzzzzzy!

The security guys screamed 'No Photo! No Photo!' Are you nuts? Do you seriously think we are gonna go home without photos and videos? We have got to show all of this to the world! Of course everyone ignored the guy:thumbdown: So you see all the gorgeous photos from Blue Sky and us.

We stayed at Liquid until 11 p.m, came home in poring rain (FYI rain stopped while Mika was in Liquid... like Fuji Rock. A Miracle), uploaded videos at You Tube, chatted with everyone until 3 a.m.zzzzzzz

Blue Sky, did you pack?

More photos follow later.

post-1773-142983669102_thumb.jpg

I was there too!!!

I tryed to take some photos but...there are sooooo many people and

pushed me crushed me, so I couldn't take good picture.

these are better than others.:tears:

Thank you Miina!

How wonderful sister he has... :)

Thank you ladies! Amazing....MIKA Magic continues to spread around the world.

Blue Sky - that is awesome that you were singled out! You're sooooo lucky! :biggrin2:

wow! thats just truely amazing :mf_lustslow:

bluesky u were truely lucky to experience all that wonderfulness :) and zuleika looks beautiful in the pic (always has always will lol lucky girl). couldn't stop smiling throughout the whole report :D i'm glad you all had a great time, but who wouldn't when mika's concerned eh? :wink2: