• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WE MET MIKA:mf_lustslow: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Is this a real life?

Is this a fantasy?:mf_lustslow:

Am I back on earth or am I still in MikaWonderLand?

Oh, Anakin! What a wonderful story -- great photo and videos! Thanks so

much for sharing! Can't wait to see whatever else you have, and I am

SO thrilled that you had the chance to meet him! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

Is this a real life?

Mika wearing Yukata (a bathrobe/casual kimono) and emerald green Obi!We almost fainted to look at him wearing yukata! Finally we could hand him so many presents and a huuuuge message book (believe me they are ARTWOKRS!) we prepared for him...it took us for months. Oh, Oh, Oh, we met him in person:mf_lustslow: , asked him if he liked our presents and Yukata. He said,

'OMG! I love, love them! Thank you very very much!!!!'(FAINT)

Oh those eyes... :groupwave: I do not remember what he wore, and the rest of the words he said... I was almost in tears. We made our day. our dream has come true:mf_lustslow:

Everyone worked so hard for this day. Million thanks to everyone at 'We Love Mika!' fan club and MFC!

Here are some videos I took. Enjoy!

http://jp.youtube.com/user/anakinglobewalker

Liquid was totally packed with about 900 people; who said Japanese are quiet and reserved? No they were not. They were crazzzzzzy!

The security guys screamed 'No Photo! No Photo!' Are you nuts? Do you seriously think we are gonna go home without photos and videos? We have got to show all of this to the world! Of course everyone ignored the guy So you see all the gorgeous photos from Blue Sky and us.

We stayed at Liquid until 11 p.m, came home in poring rain (FYI rain stopped while Mika was in Liquid... like Fuji Rock. A Miracle), uploaded videos at You Tube, chatted with everyone until 3 a.m.zzzzzzz

Blue Sky, did you pack?

More photos follow later.

Anakin did you sleep at all?? I was on here till 3am!! You were busy uploading to youtube!! Your videos are amazing!! It was so great to meet you and all the other Mixi gang.

Me?? I am still on here, not packing, just crying my way through all the posts, photos, and vids all over again. The replies make me cry even more, you are all SO SWEET.

Is this real life??? Did it all really happen???

And I feel so so so very fortunate to have been "singled out" as Suzy says. I can only put it down to the HUGE effort I put in at MTV Awards when I was the lone crazed MFC fan in the front row, and then followed by the amazing Aussie girls (esp. Happikali & Jolene) who mentioned me to Mika when he was in Sydney. This was a group effort. A million thanks to all who helped this dream come true for me. (Babs for the flashing hearts, dcdeb for the high res pic for the sign, Miori-mary for helping me with the mixi project, Anakin for keeping me straight on mixi, Miina for being a great concert buddy...poor thing nearly got crushed in the crowd!)

Can I ever return to my life as before? Robertina will I be forever struck down by the Mika magic?:wub2:

And just to clarify...I am going to Australia not for some exotic holiday. It's my original home. Visiting my family for our summer(winter) holidays. But I will still be on MFC, just a different voltage.

I wish suitcases could just learn to pack themselves.:boxed:

Anakin did you sleep at all?? I was on here till 3am!! You were busy uploading to youtube!! Your videos are amazing!! It was so great to meet you and all the other Mixi gang.

Me?? I am still on here, not packing, just crying my way through all the posts, photos, and vids all over again. The replies make me cry even more, you are all SO SWEET.

Is this real life??? Did it all really happen???

And I feel so so so very fortunate to have been "singled out" as Suzy says. I can only put it down to the HUGE effort I put in at MTV Awards when I was the lone crazed MFC fan in the front row, and then followed by the amazing Aussie girls (esp. Happikali & Jolene) who mentioned me to Mika when he was in Sydney. This was a group effort. A million thanks to all who helped this dream come true for me.

Can I ever return to my life as before? Robertina will I be forever struck down by the Mika magic?:wub2:

And just to clarify...I am going to Australia not for some exotic holiday. It's my original home. Visiting my family for our summer(winter) holidays. But I will still be on MFC, just a different voltage.

I wish suitcases could just learn to pack themselves.:boxed:

^^:roftl: :roftl: Suitcases should learn to pack themselves!:roftl:

Once again, you are so LUCKY!

Can't wait for more pics and videos.

Thanks for all of the pictures and reports. Have a great vacation!:biggrin2:

Hi,Blue sky!

im noric! i was there lastnight at liquid room:mf_lustslow:

it was an amazing show,i was so happy to see him.

but i am so jearous! that youve met him and took photo! you are lucky!

i also met him and gave him a gift and got his autograph :thumb_yello: but i wanted to take photo!!!

oh well.maybe next time! hope he will come back next year!

Hi,Blue sky!

im noric! i was there lastnight at liquid room:mf_lustslow:

it was an amazing show,i was so happy to see him.

but i am so jearous! that youve met him and took photo! you are lucky!

i also met him and gave him a gift and got his autograph :thumb_yello: but i wanted to take photo!!!

oh well.maybe next time! hope he will come back next year!

Hi Noric, welcome to the CRAZY MFC!!

Next year....what a long time it seems till next year!!

BLUE SKY!!

I am so proud and happy for you! What an awesome experience- wow! I stayed up as late as I could last night waiting for your report, but I am in Brissie at the moment for work and really needed to sleep. I have only quickly read through the posts today but am looking forward to going back over them and looking closely at the photos and watching the videos.

Enjoy your flight to Melbourne and I will look forward to chatting to you on the Aussie thread. GO MIKA AND BLUE SKY!!

OOOH, I LOVE THOSE VIDEOS! They're such great quality especially the audio which is often a problem at concerts but not so in your case! I just wish they were longer!

I especially enjoyed Happy Ending, it' so sweet when Mika's singing to Zuleika in his solo parts. That family has it all: talent, beauty and love. :wub2:

I adore this photo taken by MIINA:

miinatf2.jpg

P.S. MIINA, Blue Sky and Anakin: do you mind if I use the beautiful photos that you took at Liquidroom in my graphics? I want to make sure that I have your permission first. :original:

P.P.S. Blue Sky, welcome back to Melbourne! :wink2:

oh, it took me about an hour to read from my last post on this thread, but it worth it. all is so amaizing and blue sky, you're luckiest poeple on earth. for moments like this is so good to be alive.thanks again for all the reports about the gig.

I just have to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who went to the gig for their reports , pics and videos... it looks like you have an amazing night, I'm so happy for all of you...

And welcome to all the new members of the MFC!!! :thumb_yello:

(Blue Sky: Have a great trip, hope to talk to you when you get here!!!)

Has anyone noticed the amazing posture that his sister has?

She stands like a dancer, so straight,her posture is just fantastic! I wonder if she does/used to do ballet or something similar... (and I am not prying in her/his family)'s privacy with this comment, it's just a random thought that I had!)

:naughty:

They definitely have some good genes going around in that family :bleh:

Sara.

Thanks for your wonderful report Anakin! :thumb_yello:

And the photos are so amazing...

I have to watch the videos tonight, am at work now, but I am looking forward to seeing them!

Blue Sky, still not packed? Why can I imagine that? :blush-anim-cl:

Is this a real life?

Mika wearing Yukata (a bathrobe/casual kimono) and emerald green Obi!We almost fainted to look at him wearing yukata! Finally we could hand him so many presents and a huuuuge message book (believe me they are ARTWOKRS!) we prepared for him...it took us for months. Oh, Oh, Oh, we met him in person:mf_lustslow: , asked him if he liked our presents and Yukata. He said,

Oh those eyes... :groupwave: I do not remember what he wore, and the rest of the words he said... I was almost in tears. We made our day. our dream has come true:mf_lustslow:

Everyone worked so hard for this day. Million thanks to everyone at 'We Love Mika!' fan club and MFC!

Liquid was totally packed with about 900 people; who said Japanese are quiet and reserved? No they were not. They were crazzzzzzy!

The security guys screamed 'No Photo! No Photo!' Are you nuts? Do you seriously think we are gonna go home without photos and videos? We have got to show all of this to the world! Of course everyone ignored the guy:thumbdown: So you see all the gorgeous photos from Blue Sky and us.

We stayed at Liquid until 11 p.m, came home in poring rain (FYI rain stopped while Mika was in Liquid... like Fuji Rock. A Miracle), uploaded videos at You Tube, chatted with everyone until 3 a.m.zzzzzzz

Blue Sky, did you pack?

Hey anakin! Thank you so much for your report, the liks to your videos (luv them!!!) and the gorgeous Mika-wearing-the-kimono pic!!

Wow! Seems like you were haing an amazing night! :biggrin2:

Has anyone noticed the amazing posture that his sister has?

She stands like a dancer, so straight,her posture is just fantastic! I wonder if she does/used to do ballet or something similar... (and I am not prying in her/his family)'s privacy with this comment, it's just a random thought that I had!)

:naughty:

They definitely have some good genes going around in that family :bleh:

Sara.

I agree with you. I think that a large part of what makes a person elegant is posture and how one carries their self. They both look so beautiful in MIINA's photo, I adore that snap. :original:

Is this a real life?

Is this a fantasy?

Mika wearing Yukata (a bathrobe/casual kimono) and emerald green Obi!We almost fainted to look at him wearing yukata! Finally we could hand him so many presents and a huuuuge message book (believe me they are ARTWOKRS!) we prepared for him...it took us for months. Oh, Oh, Oh, we met him in person, asked him if he liked our presents and Yukata. He said,

Oh those eyes... I do not remember what he wore, and the rest of the words he said... I was almost in tears. We made our day. our dream has come true:mf_lustslow:

The security guys screamed 'No Photo! No Photo!' Are you nuts? Do you seriously think we are gonna go home without photos and videos? We have got to show all of this to the world! Of course everyone ignored the guy:thumbdown: So you see all the gorgeous photos from Blue Sky and us.

Blue Sky, did you pack?

thank you for this amazing report! i really liked it! you can feel the exciment while you read it!! :punk: and thank you for the vids, loved them. they're so clear and good quality! :thumb_yello: you've been so lucky girls, you went to an amazing gig!

and yes robertina, we'll be a bit more than 900 people :boxed::crybaby:

Just got home from vacation and read the thread!!

Blue Sky!!!!! Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That has to be one of the top stories ever! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just in awe that he got people to go find you! Just....WOW!

:)

WOW i'm so happy for all of u who met him.

BLUE SKY WOWWW. girl u r lucky!!!! i hope when/if i get to meet him it would be that good!

thanks for all the pics and vids!

that family has good genes! and yeah i noticed zuleika's posture too..it's really good! what a talented, beautiful family! :wub2: