Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

PS...................Please don't anyone ask Satu about what it is like to stay at my house!

ok your house is prob quieter than mine but on the other hand live closer to glasgow than you :bleh:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know it's a silly question but does anyone know how many tickets are approximately left?

Because I still couldn't buy mine- they have only Visa and MasterCard and I don't have any of them so one of my friends is going to lend me one of them. But I'm really worried that I may stay without ticket.:blink:

PS...................Please don't anyone ask Satu about what it is like to stay at my house!

Haha. It's too late to ask. It was awesome!! Love you and your house! :wink2:

Thank you once again. xx

Seeing the house you can tell there's a Mika nutter living around tho. :naughty::thumb_yello:

why ? :boxed:

NOOOOOOOOO!!! :huglove:

Why??? :(

cos my boss told to choose between the weekend of glasgow or the weekend of mika in italy (october). i work in weekends and i just started this work. i preferred to see 3 gigs than just one so i chose the weekend of october. i can understand the reasons of my boss but when, at the beginning of this week, i told him if i could take a "weekend of vacation" in november, he said yes. and today he told me this. :boxed: i almost started crying in front of him :sad:

cos my boss told to choose between the weekend of glasgow or the weekend of mika in italy (october). i work in weekends and i just started this work. i preferred to see 3 gigs than just one so i chose the weekend of october. i can understand the reasons of my boss but when, at the beginning of this week, i told him if i could take a "weekend of vacation" in november, he said yes. and today he told me this. :boxed: i almost started crying in front of him :sad:

oh i'm so sorry jen...i know how you feel, i had to give up the florence festival..but hey, you have 3 gigs in your own country! don't be sad, you know "3 is megl che uan":roftl: (sorry, an old silly ad)

Just been catching up on the Manchester gig and and having a chuckle to myself.:roftl:

I realised that when we all meet, I will be expecting a crowd of people who all look like Mika.:shocked:

When I always see a person's avatar with a photo of Mika, Mika then becomes, Mirtilla or Bexxy or Robertina etc.

This is gonna be weird meeting the real people, when you don't all look like Mika!! :biggrin2:

Just been catching up on the Manchester gig and and having a chuckle to myself.:roftl:

I realised that when we all meet, I will be expecting a crowd of people who all look like Mika.:shocked:

When I always see a person's avatar with a photo of Mika, Mika then becomes, Mirtilla or Bexxy or Robertina etc.

This is gonna be weird meeting the real people, when you don't all look like Mika!! :biggrin2:

hahaha that would be pretty cool though if we all looked like our avatars :naughty: :naughty:

you too? oh okey, so it's not just me!:bleh: maybe we should print our avatar on a piece of paper and put it on our face:biggrin2:

or make name tags with our avatars on them...

HELLO! MY NAME IS....

hoochatootch

:naughty:

i love those tags!! i wish i had some to...oh i dunno what to do actually, but they're so cool!:biggrin2:

That's another must for Glasgow, er, only I have no idea how to print my avatar, Tootch

We are gonna be very decortated in November, Glasgow ain't gonna know what's hit it.

I am cute Mika, like my avatar, sweet and innocent:naughty: :naughty:

*hope GITB doesn't read this*, honest, I am! ::wink2:

That's another must for Glasgow, er, only I have no idea how to print my avatar, Tootch

We are gonna be very decortated in November, Glasgow ain't gonna know what's hit it.

I am cute Mika, like my avatar, sweet and innocent:naughty: :naughty:

*hope GITB doesn't read this*, honest, I am! ::wink2:

8 glassses of wine later......

8 glassses of wine later......

At least your avatar is YOU, and em, I don't think meeting you in November will throw up any surprises for me! :naughty:

The old one you had, making the cup of tea, every time you posted, I just saw that picture as you! :biggrin2:

At least your avatar is YOU, and em, I don't think meeting you in November will throw up any surprises for me! :naughty:

The old one you had, making the cup of tea, every time you posted, I just saw that picture as you! :biggrin2:

well you've got the curly hair, so that's a start.

I miss my cuppa tea picture. Maybe I should resurrect it.

Oh no, I've drurunk far too much, can't be gothererd correcting my mistakes. Am drinking lots o water to tryt o combat hangover.

well you've got the curly hair, so that's a start.

I miss my cuppa tea picture. Maybe I should resurrect it.

Oh no, I've drurunk far too much, can't be gothererd correcting my mistakes. Am drinking lots o water to tryt o combat hangover.

You need to buy Milk Thistle, it works! Really it does, along with water!

Am off to bed now!

Speak soon! x:wink2: