Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

i could do with a bigger size badge the smaller ones dont show up that much :biggrin2:

*im just getting Hyper about the next tour just by reading all of the us reports* :blink:

Fear not, we will be noticed! What with the tartan scarfs, the flashing hearts, the MFC badges and the hats, we won't be missed for sure! :roftl:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fear not, we will be noticed! What with the tartan scarfs, the flashing hearts, the MFC badges and the hats, we won't be missed for sure! :roftl:

.................plus the fact that there will be a huge crowd of us and we'll all be near-hysterical!

hats hats ...what hats? :blink:

Your right though we wont be missed :naughty:

hats hats ...what hats? :blink:

Your right though we wont be missed :naughty:

Hi Bexxy.

Girlintheblue is organising the hats.

They're glitter stetsons that come in loads of different colours and cost a couple of quid each. PM GITB with your colour choice.

Hi Bexxy.

Girlintheblue is organising the hats.

They're glitter stetsons that come in loads of different colours and cost a couple of quid each. PM GITB with your colour choice.

Oh thankyou :biggrin2:

i cant help thinking im missing out on alot of stuff in the oldlings thread because like someone said it is a high percentage of that thread that is going to the glasgow concert :bleh:

i may have to plead to become an honary member :blush-anim-cl:

Oh thankyou :biggrin2:

i cant help thinking im missing out on alot of stuff in the oldlings thread because like someone said it is a high percentage of that thread that is going to the glasgow concert :bleh:

i may have to plead to become an honary member :blush-anim-cl:

Yeh, just call into the oldlings whenever you feel like. Beckar is a regular and Nicole's in there from time to time.

I haven't been on the oldings thread - i've got a little under 4 months til i'm 30! :naughty: I sort of went on the younglings, then found there was a midlings! LOL!!:roftl:

Is EVERYONE dressing up in Tartan? I was gonna go in my 'usual' outfit - my usual outfit that's unusual!! LOL!!:roftl:

Just been surfing a bit for glittery stetsons. Will need a full list of who wants what colour (know some of them already). If you want a stetson and haven't told me the colour already, then PM me and let me know. They are only a couple of quid.

Alternatively, if anyone wants the 'willy stetson' as seen below, let me know! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: (please, no!)

Just been surfing a bit for glittery stetsons. Will need a full list of who wants what colour (know some of them already). If you want a stetson and haven't told me the colour already, then PM me and let me know. They are only a couple of quid.

Alternatively, if anyone wants the 'willy stetson' as seen below, let me know! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: (please, no!)

:lmao: :lmao: WHERE did you find that!!!! Mika would deffo notice us in them!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

HAHAHAHA OMG

i dont know if i would survive the concert in one piece with willys dangling in front of my face :roftl: :roftl:

You might have to tuck one behind your ear to see the stage properly.

Imagine meeting Mika and him looking and then DOUBLE TAKE!!! Not sure I'd have the courage to say to him 'do you like my willy stetson?' with a straight face!!

lol i wouldnt even mention it to him im sure if all of us wore them he would say something :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

and thats a phrase i never in a million years thought i would hear someone say..

*tuck a willy behind your ear*

:naughty::roftl: :roftl:

lol i wouldnt even mention it to him im sure if all of us wore them he would say something :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

and thats a phrase i never in a million years thought i would hear someone say..

*tuck a willy behind your ear*

:naughty::roftl: :roftl:

Certain men are blessed .. ahem :biggrin2:

hahaha yes whenever i have trouble in here i go to lifetidy just to make sure im not the only one :biggrin2:

im actually surprised anyone else remembers about it :bleh:

hahaha yes whenever i have trouble in here i go to lifetidy just to make sure im not the only one :biggrin2:

im actually surprised anyone else remembers about it :bleh:

http://www.lifetidy.com/index.php

Will put this here for Tootch, Robertina etc - who may not know where Life Tidy is. That way if the forum crashes totally, they can have it in their bookmarks.

I just head straight for the Coffee Lounge - my thread from the last time is still there!! :thumb_yello: