Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

well i dont mind if it rains on the 16th as half of my day will be spent inside a car but it had better not on the 17th i dont like queuing up in the rain :biggrin2:

No, i know, i think i'd better take a brolly!!!! Better see if i can find a pink one!! LOL!!:biggrin2:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the same thing happens when i start to cut the grass outside aswell its a sure thing it will start to rrain...ok

on the 17th november everyone is BANNED from mowing the lawn and washing thier car!!!

The same happens to me ...but when I wash my long hair and strech it with iron plate :boxed:

well i dont mind if it rains on the 16th as half of my day will be spent inside a car but it had better not on the 17th i dont like queuing up in the rain :biggrin2:

It's Glasgow in November.

It WILL rain!

In fact, at the gig in May it rained. I had to keep my head down so the rain went on the back of my head and didn't go on the front (VERY straightened) bit!

It rained at the leeds Concert in May aswell

Must remember to bring bin liners and make a fortune :roftl: :roftl:

Lets face it...its the rubbish weather we always have over here :thumbdown:

Sara - me n Sarah Lou r coming up from London now too - r u flying fri or sat?

I'm flying! :naughty::thumb_yello:

Couldn't possibly drive all that way, but will drive to Bristol and get a plane. ;+) Much easier, cheaper and quicker :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

wbu? flying aswell?

is it raining in milan, mirti? here is not! and we are not so far!:blink:

I'm still at work and it's not raining in milano, but i've just called home and my mom said it's raining like hell where i live!:thumbdown:

THIS IS LVGDP FROM MADRID AND I HAVE JUST RECEIVED MY GLASGOW TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:toot::woot_jump::groupwave::insane:

This will be my first Mika concert and i am sure I will remember it my whole life :partytime2:

wow...from madrid! glasgow will be the centre of the galaxy! :thumb_yello:

BTW, gitb, are you keeping my ticket? pls. do, i don't want it to be lost by mail!:shocked:

Yes Robertina, I'll keep your ticket here, safe and sound!

mine too please! i phobic about mail!:shocked:

whoops i promise you i didnt mean to do it :blink::blush-anim-cl:

don't worry, it's more than 2 weeks the weather sucks:thumbdown:

this week-end i'm going to make MFC badges for rob for july and i thought i could make some more for glasgow: anyone who doesn't have it and want one?

which MFC badges are they? the regular brown ones on here?

i could do with a bigger size badge the smaller ones dont show up that much :biggrin2:

*im just getting Hyper about the next tour just by reading all of the us reports* :blink: