Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glasgow may turn out to be the second biggest Meet up of MFC after Newcastle ofcourse :biggrin2:

Wish I could make that one - but Glasgow will be enough for me!! I know my limits - and Glasgow will stretch them!!!!

i cant believe i will be returning to Glasgow ..and im excited about it already...its like 6months away :boxed:

its going to be a LOOONNG 6 months:blink:

i cant believe i will be returning to Glasgow ..and im excited about it already...its like 6months away :boxed:

its going to be a LOOONNG 6 months:blink:

5 months and 16 days!

omg, can't believe i'm already counting the days!:shocked::bleh:

I have been asked to post the travelodge details on here (techno-phobe) so here are the details.

Go onto travelodge website and select Glasgow Central. Simple as that!

GLASGOW CENTRAL, not any of the others as they are way out of the centre. This one is on a street just off Sauchiehall Street, Mega Central!

:thumb_yello:

I still can't believe that i'm going to this one! Ha! It's quite exciting i have to say. Especially as it looks like i'm going on my own! LOL! He might change his mind nearer the time.......if not then, oh well! LOL!:biggrin2:

:roftl:

For now I'm thinking about July :biggrin2:

Yes i keep forgetting about somerset house and planning for november when my attention really needs to be towards planning for July :blink:

Before we know it christmas will be upon us :shocked:

Thought it was about time I showed my face in here.........well, to be honest, I have only just found it.........the thread that is, not my face.........having said that, it was a bit of a wild Friday night in the Oldlings last night so my face WAS a bit of a problem this morning!

SO glad that this gig is turning into a party weekend.............it will be fantastic!

GITB have you put a re order in for that Clan Mika tartan as it looks like we will need tons!

Thought it was about time I showed my face in here.........well, to be honest, I have only just found it.........the thread that is, not my face.........having said that, it was a bit of a wild Friday night in the Oldlings last night so my face WAS a bit of a problem this morning!

SO glad that this gig is turning into a party weekend.............it will be fantastic!

GITB have you put a re order in for that Clan Mika tartan as it looks like we will need tons!

We need a clan motto! Every clan has a motto (mine is Stand Fast), how about Mika's much used "passive assertive" (is that what is he always saying, it's defo "passive, something".......

mottos:

'psycho-bubble hyper pop'

'i feel like an airport'

tartan: do you mean you scotties are going to give us tartan scarves FREE? no, pls, i'm going to pay for that!! you're too kind!

then: i've got a very nice kilt made of a nice tartan i bought in london...let's say....20 years ago! but i'm afraid it won't match my lollipop shoes...and my actual size either!! :biggrin2:

i think i will cling on trousers + lollipop shoes + coloured t-shirt + coloured stetson + flashing heart.....Christmas is not so far away, a Christmas tree!!:roftl: