Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

Glad I can make you happy! Now, what colour of stetson would you like??

green! it's my fav color!

flashing hearts, stetsons, tartan scarfs....still 5 months to find god-knows how many other crazy things to get!!:biggrin2:

it may just be a bit of tartan material But i loovvee the idea ...and its NOT just a bit of tartan Material its the concept of it being the one and only same material as the famous Mika trousers :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

amen:biggrin2:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG!

Ignored.

Maybe i'll just come on the Saturday then.

Ignored.......:blink:

Reads back

Nooo come on the Friday.....ermmm

Cant you pursuade your husband to come along and say ermm its an anniversary gift from you to him ? :cool::naughty:

Yeah.

Soz, i know not everyone's around at the moment and i think i'm just a bit down about it. - going on my own, that is. :drinks_wine::giveup::crybaby:

((((Hugs))))

Dont worry Dont Worry

if anything its good to go on your own then you only have yourself to worry about and look after :biggrin2:

Hello :biggrin2:

Sorry, am still here but goin' bed in a min. Tired.

O.k, i will see what i can do. Thanks guys.xxxxxxxxxxx

I will be better later. When we get nearer to the time i bet i'll be really excited and happy to have some freedom!!! I hardly get any these days!

O.k, party girl that i am! Sod it! Will book for Fri and Sat night and get my flight Fri going back Sun. :thumb_yello:

Thanks.xxxxxxxxxx

Wow! It is going to be great....som many MFClubers in one hotel..........have they been warned..........I hope not!

GITB...........best get to that tratan shop and buy the whole supply..............don't want anybody else snatching 'OUR' tartan!

Have most of you booked the hotel already?

If so, have you got to pay upfront or do you just need to give card details to secure booking and they take it on departure?

Thanks!! :thumb_yello: xxx

Have most of you booked the hotel already?

If so, have you got to pay upfront or do you just need to give card details to secure booking and they take it on departure?

Thanks!! :thumb_yello: xxx

i havent booked yet as you have to pay upfront and at the moment i dont have the money to secure it :blink:

I will however book it before the end of June :cool:

i havent booked yet as you have to pay upfront and at the moment i dont have the money to secure it :blink:

I will however book it before the end of June :cool:

Oh, o.k thanks! :biggrin2: I wasn't sure and i too am skint (no bloody wonder really! LOL!) Wanted to check. I'll have to book when i get some more dough in the next couple of weeks.

I haven't checked to see how many rooms they've got so hope they've got plenty! :shocked: Don't want them to be fully booked by the time i get round to booking it, or i'll end up gate crashing someones room and kipping on the floor!! LOL!!!:naughty:

Yeah, we do! AND, it has to be a good one because i'm going to be on my ownsome :argue: AND it will be my Wedding Anniversary on the Friday!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!! WEDDING ANNIVERSARY AND I WILL BE GOING TO GLASGOW ON MY OWN!!!!!!!! :crybaby:

Yeah, we do! AND, it has to be a good one because i'm going to be on my ownsome :argue: AND it will be my Wedding Anniversary on the Friday!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!! WEDDING ANNIVERSARY AND I WILL BE GOING TO GLASGOW ON MY OWN!!!!!!!! :crybaby:

gasp! well, you could celebrate with hubby during the day....and the night is our!!:naughty:

yes i think saturday night could be a night on the tiles That would be Fabb

But the only clubs i have ever been to while in Glasgow was Bamboo because i used to get a great student discount there :naughty:

How is everyone getting there? Are you driving?

Is anyone flying or just me?

I wanted to book my flight but they only go up to October!!! Huh!!! I'll ahve to wait another month. That really will be crunch time!!

I'll be like 'Riiiiight!!!! Are you coming with me or not!! Speak now, or forever hold your peace!' LOL!!:roftl::thumb_yello:

I don't know yet, I can't make up my mind, but maybe I will fly, did you look at Easyjet? They don't book that far ahead. I'd quite like to have my car though, but it takes 6 hours according to the AA.