Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah - Easyjet. They are the cheapest i reckon. They book about 3 or 4 months ahead, that's all. I will wait til July and try again. :thumb_yello:

I think you should fly Bab. You'll be well cream crackered if you drive and you don't wanna end up fallin' asleep and bein' a party pooper DO YOU!!!!! LOL!!:roftl:

Yeah - Easyjet. They are the cheapest i reckon. They book about 3 or 4 months ahead, that's all. I will wait til July and try again. :thumb_yello:

I think you should fly Bab. You'll be well cream crackered if you drive and you don't wanna end up fallin' asleep and bein' a party pooper DO YOU!!!!! LOL!!:roftl:

Check out flights with BMI baby too! I have had some very cheap flights with them.

Me & GITB had return flights from Edinburgh to Heathrow in January, they were only £56 each! Shop around. Also, Ryan Air, Flyglobes span, there are others so check them out!

Check out flights with BMI baby too! I have had some very cheap flights with them.

Me & GITB had return flights from Edinburgh to Heathrow in January, they were only £56 each! Shop around. Also, Ryan Air, Flyglobes span, there are others so check them out!

Okey Dokey, will do. Thanks!!! :thumb_yello:

How is everyone getting there? Are you driving?

Is anyone flying or just me?

I wanted to book my flight but they only go up to October!!! Huh!!! I'll ahve to wait another month. That really will be crunch time!!

I'll be like 'Riiiiight!!!! Are you coming with me or not!! Speak now, or forever hold your peace!' LOL!!:roftl::thumb_yello:

i'm flying!! but Ryanair goes up to october too..i guess we should waith till next month in order to be able to book the flight for november...

We should start planning now to make it a night to remember then :biggrin2:

im starting to really look forward to my 5hour drive so already im off to a good start :thumb_yello:

I may leave you girls to party, and save my energy for the concert. I will see nearer the time - but I will be fine anyway - I will have my ipod with LICM on it!!!! :biggrin2:

DON'T EVEN SAY THAT!! we're gonna party together! otherwise what kind of MFC party would it be??

We should start planning now to make it a night to remember then :biggrin2:

im starting to really look forward to my 5hour drive so already im off to a good start :thumb_yello:

yeah!! i try not to think too much to november cause i'm really over-excited about that, but we should start planning something for friday!

and i will have a 9 - 10 hour flight to prepare myself for jet lag!

think i will try to start adjusting my hours at least a week or so before i come!

but night time will not be a problem for me, as i am 5 hours behind uk time! mornings are what will be the torture!:boxed:

and i will have a 9 - 10 hour flight to prepare myself for jet lag!

think i will try to start adjusting my hours at least a week or so before i come!

but night time will not be a problem for me, as i am 5 hours behind uk time! mornings are what will be the torture!:boxed:

You can sleep in - the concert is not till night time anyway (even though we will be there for hours so we are at the front of the queue!!)

The excitement will keep you going for a while - then you will crash-out!!! :biggrin2:

whenever i clean my car it starts rain.:blink::sneaky2:

the same thing happens when i start to cut the grass outside aswell its a sure thing it will start to rrain...ok

on the 17th november everyone is BANNED from mowing the lawn and washing thier car!!!

the same thing happens when i start to cut the grass outside aswell its a sure thing it will start to rrain...ok

on the 17th november everyone is BANNED from mowing the lawn and washing thier car!!!

you're abs right BexxY!! we'll only use super-dirty cars!:biggrin2:

Bexxy - shouldn't that be the 16th? Or aren't you coming up to P A R T Y on the Friday night? :punk::biggrin2:

well i dont mind if it rains on the 16th as half of my day will be spent inside a car but it had better not on the 17th i dont like queuing up in the rain :biggrin2: