Mika...a pervo??

Mika 4ever

Omg...I lost so many things in just a few hours (my computer was down :thumbdown: )

and i managed to read till page 7 or so...

well...is Mika a pervo then?

Gosh...listen to me girls, you are all so sweet and innocent, I have always been thinking he's not a good person (have you seen the way he dress and his hair...curly = evil [mine is curly, I can assure the equation :mf_rosetinted: ] and that strange thing always beeping he has around his neck...that tama...tama-something.......frightening! :eek: )

In other words he is NOT for you :angel_not:

stay away from Mika

I will try to redempt him :das:

:sarcasticface:

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg...I lost so many things in just a few hours (my computer was down :thumbdown: )

and i managed to read till page 7 or so...

well...is Mika a pervo then?

Gosh...listen to me girls, you are all so sweet and innocent, I have always been thinking he's not a good person (have you seen the way he dress and his hair...curly = evil [mine is curly, I can assure the equation :mf_rosetinted: ] and that strange thing always beeping he has around his neck...that tama...tama-something.......frightening! :eek: )

In other words he is NOT for you :angel_not:

stay away from Mika

I will try to redempt him :das:

:sarcasticface:

I know your game, missy. :naughty:

oops sorry i must have forgot i don't have an opinion silly me

Well if you don't like it, don't come on it! That's what i'm saying! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but what do you expect when you come and post summat like that!:thumbdown: :rocket:

I am gonna quit school!! And run off with the pervo show!! The only unpervish thing to do!!:cool::wub2:

I'll come with you. The first interview with Mika

P= Pervo Sisters

M= Mika

P: So Mika, How's it like to be a Perdo

M: I'm not a Perdo

P: Yes you are, you look exactly like us, we're perdos!

P: Don't deny it! People love perdos, We were walking down the street and they all threw tomatoes at us, for free isn't that nice?

M: 0.o

P: Yeah it's shocking how popular perdos are

M: I...think...my mother just called my name

P: That's alright Mika, we know how important mothers are for perdos! Blablablablablablabla

*Mika runs away*

P: BlablablablablablablaBlablablablablablablaBlablablablablablablaBlablablablablablablaBlablablablablablablaBlablablablablablablaBlablablablablablabla

Well if you don't like it, don't come on it! That's what i'm saying! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but what do you expect when you come and post summat like that!:thumbdown: :rocket:

Geez I only come on here for a bit of a chat lol I think twice before I put a comment just in case it sparks controversy again

:thumb_yello:

I'll come with you. The first interview with Mika

P= Pervo Sisters

M= Mika

P: So Mika, How's it like to be a Perdo

P: Yes you are, you look exactly like us, we're perdos!

P: Don't deny it! People love perdos, We were walking down the street and they all threw tomatoes at us, for free isn't that nice?

M: 0.o

P: Yeah it's shocking how popular perdos are

M: I...think...my mother just called my name

P: That's alright Mika, we know how important mothers are for perdos! Blablablablablablabla

*Mika runs away*

P: BlablablablablablablaBlablablablablablablaBlablablablablablablaBlablablablablablablaBlablablablablablablaBlablablablablablablaBlablablablablablabla

I'm so glad I found you!

*hugs her sister like a pervo she is:roftl: *

:wub2:

"We are the pervo sisters, are there any problems, misters?":cool:

Geez I only come on here for a bit of a chat lol I think twice before I put a comment just in case it sparks controversy again

We are all very friendly on here!!! Especailly me!! And i'm always having a laugh!!!!!! Trying to anyway!!! LOL!!!!!!! :naughty: Don't take it so seriously, it's a silly thread, and like i said, i'm just trying to make light of the situation. :biggrin2:

We are all very friendly on here!!! Especailly me!! And i'm always having a laugh!!!!!! Trying to anyway!!! LOL!!!!!!! :naughty: Don't take it so seriously, it's a silly thread, and like i said, i'm just trying to make light of the situation. :biggrin2:

Well - lets look at the facts:

He's clearly a boy.. and a boy has needs... and I don't ´think the things you wrote are bad?

Lol :das:

=OO I DON'T MIND SATISFYING HIS NEEDS.

HAHAHAHAHA SORRY.

if he's a perv, then I should be put in jail already HAHA. But I can't help dreaming... *goes of to X-rated corner*

=OO I DON'T MIND SATISFYING HIS NEEDS.

HAHAHAHAHA SORRY.

if he's a perv, then I should be put in jail already HAHA. But I can't help dreaming... *goes of to X-rated corner*

LOL THATS HILARIOUS

and this whole thread is hilarious .:roftl:

in the true and ppropriate words of christopher judge : ' you guys are queers..'

Yes, I am, and...? :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, I am glad that at least Eir and Kata realize the truth of the situation. How the rest of you can deny the depraved depths of Mika's pervyness after all the proof that's been posted here, I do not know!

And I would like to add that if I ever talk about the cuteness of Mika's (or anyone else's) nose, it will be entirely in earnest. Noses are serious business, Yop!

--Jack