Mika Q&a JUNE :)

KiteKat

Yup! There are all kinds! They make them glow in the dark, in different colors, flavors, etc. And sometimes the designer part is the brand, like some restaurants and stores will hand their own out, with customized wrapping.

http://www.condomclub.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=customcdms&Category_Code=Custom&Product_Count=0

...I'm sorry, I really do know about fruit and chicken.

But I'm very innocent and good, I promise!

--Jack

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup! There are all kinds! They make them glow in the dark, in different colors, flavors, etc. And sometimes the designer part is the brand, like some restaurants and stores will hand their own out.

...I'm sorry, I really do know about fruit and chicken.

But I'm very innocent and good, I promise!

--Jack

Thank you for um, clearing things up. I knew about the different colors and flavors, I just thought maybe the designer ones were ever more crazy. I mean, not that I'd know anything about this stuff, I just heard about it. From a friend.

Yeah.

There are ones in different shapes too, but that's rarer, and I don't think those are the kind he meant. :-) But anyway, at our age, we should know these things!

--Jack

I know! I was just playin. :bleh: There's actually a crazy store here in Seattle that sells all kinds, as well as items made from condoms. It's hilarious. They even sell giant ones that resemble lollipops. Now THAT would make an interesting gift for Mika. :naughty:

Oh Oh! You MUST bring one for him as a gift.

My flatmate got some regular chocolate flavored ones on lollipop sticks once, and stuck them on our fridge... as a "reward" for cleaning the flat regularly. Plus a note telling us to make sure to wash the dishes and have safe sex.

I almost licked one by accident though, because I thought it WAS a lollipop.

--Jack

...maybe I should send them to Yop? :das:

Well, that's because I'm so knowledgeable that I answered the question! How many times do I have to tell people he's not a virgin before they realize they should take the answer while they can?

:mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

I know.

Did it happen on the island, then? :bleh:

:mf_rosetinted: It wasn't me.

(current state of identities: :blink::das::punk::fisch: )

My flatmate got some regular chocolate flavored ones on lollipop sticks once, and stuck them on our fridge... as a "reward" for cleaning the flat regularly. Plus a note telling us to make sure to wash the dishes and have safe sex.

--Jack

I don't know, I'm not gutsy enough to give a man I just met a lillicondom! :bleh: I think I'll stick to giving him something cute and innocent.

--Jack

If you send them soon enough, i can even bring SOME to him :naughty: He seems to appreciate them, keeping them in his pocket...

If you send them soon enough, i can even bring SOME to him :naughty: He seems to appreciate them, keeping them in his pocket...

lol, ha ha.. oh i wonder what for :naughty: might get them confused with lollipops or summin :blink: jks

was going to post such comment...but decided to keep it to myself (just trying to be polite once in a lifetime:biggrin2: ), but since the things are said...

thats exactly the impression I get sometimes, watching those "puppy eyes interviews"...(and then think-what-a-pervy-drama-queen, when see him posing next to some gay personas:bleh: )

ok, maybe we shldnt discuss, together with is-he-or-isnt-he thing...cos it all comes one from another...

I agree that this comes back to the whole is he isnt he thing .

thank you for posting this! it's so funny!!:thumb_yello:

What Record Did You Lose Your Virginity To?

Oh how I wish I could remember!... *sigh*

Who Would Play You In 'MIKA The Movie'

Johnny Depp or Hilary S****

How Do You Escape?

Out the front door

What Is Your Life Philosophy?

Choose your battles wisely and try to be nice to Mum.

i so loved them!!

i'd say Johnny would play him!