2016 - Stasera #CasaMika "One Man Show" on Italian TV - 15-22-29 Nov./6 Dec. 2016 Rai 2

Lucrezia

• 2 weeks later...

Grazie mille Marina :huglove::flowers2: 

I can't wait :woot_jump:

For everyone who wants to learn Italian, there are free aps Memrise and Duolingo that work both as phone aps or on pc and they are free :wink2:

• Like 3

I could watch the three first shows, except the 29th of November cause of school trip (maybe in Italy, who knows ? XD)

I'm so excited, I understand italian (yas ! So much vocabulary and expressions to learn XD) , I can't wait !!

• Like 2

Grazie mille Marina :huglove::flowers2:

I can't wait :woot_jump:

For everyone who wants to learn Italian, there are free aps Memrise and Duolingo that work both as phone aps or on pc and they are free :wink2:

Thanks for the tip! I'm trying Memrise right now! :D

• Like 1

Sorry but You're wrong, MIKA has sold more than 21 million albums and He's one of the richest artists of his generation: 300 millions of euros . Coldplay is a group and You can't compair a group with  a solo artist  . MIKA is really one of the biggests international pop stars ...................

I think you will find compared to some artists, he is comparitively small fry.

Maybe in France and Italy, probably Japan and Korea, he has sold many records, but worldwide, he is not even close to being a big name.

No way is he massive Internationally, not in the way people like Drake or Calvin Harris is, if we are talking solo artists. And Calvin started his career as a major music artist at the same time as Mika, they both played the same festivals. But Calvin is now one of the biggest UK artists on the planet now, playing all the major festivals around the world, which Mika doesn't anymore. That is his choice, and I respect that, but to say he is one of the biggest International stars in the world, when he doesn't even tour the majority of it, isn't strictly true.

Rai Premium is one of the Rai channels, they usually broadcast Rai series there.

The right channel is: Rai2.

Okay thanks!

It only opens Rai Premium, so I don't think I can watch Rai2. To bad. :(

Edited by We-Are-Golden

IT WORKS IN AMERICA *jumps for joy* I'm now watching whatever they're playing right now, some sort of 70's or 80's drama XD

I hope that is the case. I don't want to miss the fun.

Would you kindly post here the proper link to watch from the USA?