Parc des Princes gig - The Paris Party Thread

Christine

I'm excited and ready! Even though I'm not going to be here for the next 4-5 hours. But I guess that'll leave me with lots of interesting things to read when I get back.

Thanks for the updates Rose! And bless Andy :bleh:

Enjoy yourselves tonight! No doubt you will :wink2:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning all!!! (It's earlyyyyy here... Or late...)

I have come to join the party, I cannot sleep I am so revved up, so I am pulling my first all nighter here on MFC!

***Warning some crazziness and weird things may happen***

:woot_jump:

too hard on your lollipop:mf_rosetinted:

Sorry, I'm so bored!:naughty:

:rolls_eyes: Really?

Woooooooooooooooooo! OMG! I just heard my tester! And it worked!

Soo ... I'll be able to record the show tonight. I'll just have to record it on my mum's computer with the sound down, listen to the gig live on my computer and then send the recorded one across to mine when it's done. Do I need to upload it if it works? Now how do I upload big things like that? :naughty:

Back again!

We're in, and up at the front centre second row, but not bad position.

Just waiting or something to happen.

Andy was wandering around the stage a minute ago, but gone again now.

And he's back with his camera.

Stage looks good, got Yelles instruments out and Panic At The Discos big clocks!

The outside of the stage is surrounded by colourful swirling patterns and cog wheels. It's very pretty.

Back again!

Stage looks good, got Yelles instruments out and Panic At The Discos big clocks!

The outside of the stage is surrounded by colourful swirling patterns and cog wheels. It's very pretty.

Are you guys standing?

UPDATE

I just got off the phone with Niki27, she's front row along with a couple of other MFCers (she said their names but I forgot).

Apparently Olga (I think that was her name, gah I should've taken notes) from Mikawebsite met Mika before the gig and there will be another afterparty, like they had in Brixton.

She has to make a list of about 50 people who will be let in after the gig. Since Olga is from Mikawebsite, this list will consist (mostly) of people who are on that board.

That's all for now.

Back again!

Can I just say I am sooo jealous!

But, thank you sooo much for the updates!!!!

And the clocks are big are they? :naughty:

UPDATE

I just got off the phone with Niki27, she's front row along with a couple of other MFCers (she said their names but I forgot).

Apparently Olga (I think that was her name, gah I should've taken notes) from Mikawebsite met Mika before the gig and there will be another afterparty, like they had in Brixton.

She has to make a list of about 50 people who will be let in after the gig. Since Olga is from Mikawebsite, this list will consist (mostly) of people who are on that board.

That's all for now.

Oooh that's exciting! :woot_jump:

Thanks for posting!

Back again!

:woot_jump:

Omg, How could I possibly go to sleep now and miss these live updates!

(wouldn't it be good if we had a thread where it was just these updates posted with no chat inbetween :fisch:)

UPDATE

That's all for now.

Another aftershow party - but regulated this time!! :mf_rosetinted:

thanx rose for keeping us updated :biggrin2:

We are now in the queue with or wrist bands on, there is a golden circle round the stage for the first 2000, and we are not too far from the front, so it's all good.

you're not too far from the front without arriving in the middle of the night? :shocked: wouldn't have thought that to be possible in paris! :fisch:

UPDATE

That's all for now.

Great! :punk: