2009 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDS - Mika @ iTunes Festival, London, JUL-31

lollipop_monkey

Hahaha yeah, a little bit. I suppose I'm just quite used to him being naked now what with the WAG video, hahaa.

There is more nakedness (and other pictures, too) that didn't upload - only 38 out of 55 actually uploaded so I'm going to have to root out the rogue 17 and re-upload them.

Damn photobucket. :sneaky2:

Oh! And Simon Pegg being in your sig makes me happy. :D

yeah i'm used to it too now :naughty:

photobucket will kill me on day :roftl:

oh! you like simon pegg? :das: he's cool :D

The eyelashes were definitely painted on - and as well as Clockwork Orange, it really reminded me of Marc Bolan - curls and eyemake and :chkn:

Indeed, very Bolanesque!

I think it's pointless for me to give a proper gig report..as everything's been said already... all i want to say is that I'm ecstatic that i had the chance to go even though at short notice (went though madness before I got to the venue)..thanks to Deb, Ticket Fairy, MFC, Mika whoever else that made it possible i had a brilliant time... it was really lovely to see some of you again and to meet other MFCers i've never met...thank you everyone for making it an enjoyable evening.. Rasha thanks for my drink, my turn next time around ok? Tiibet, that was good that I bumped into you at the tube station.. Emerald on the tube...and to see you again nectar at the station cause didn't see you after the gig to say bye...Lasara, we lost you, didn't see you after the gig, hope you managed your way..

my thoughts is with Kath today.. hope she gets on alright with her wacky mission.. :wink2: I love it!!:thumb_yello:

I didn't get many nice pictures of Mika i'm afraid .. and didn't film anything at all...i'm useless at things like that :boxed:

I'll bet he's forgotten he's wearing it!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Oh that would be so funny. Especially if he's popped out to the shops today and he's still got it on, hahha. Then he notices all these people staring and then he just catches his reflection in a window and realises why. LOL.

Oh that would be so funny. Especially if he's popped out to the shops today and he's still got it on, hahha. Then he notices all these people staring and then he just catches his reflection in a window and realises why. LOL.

Maybe I'm being picky, but I do hope he had a shower after the gig. :roftl:

Maybe I'm being picky, but I do hope he had a shower after the gig. :roftl:

Probably straight after he came off, actually. Maybe he tried to avoid the water going on his make up because he thought he looked rather dashing :roftl:

And now I have thoughts of Mika in the shower. Thanks for that, hahaha. That should be his next video :teehee:

I have a few vids from last night. Doctor John, Love Today and Relax and maybe something more. They are quite nice, because I had a good place. But I cannot upload them to youtube. It says "wrong format" but it looks just same as always??

In Doctor John vid a couple of iTunes cameramen are disturbing :aah:

But Fortune was SO cute :wub2: He took photos in front of us and he was very careful not to disturb anyone. He looks so much like Mika!! It was the first time I saw him and I must admit I was a little bit like :fangurl:

Probably straight after he came off, actually. Maybe he tried to avoid the water going on his make up because he thought he looked rather dashing :roftl:

And now I have thoughts of Mika in the shower. Thanks for that, hahaha. That should be his next video :teehee:

If it's Rain, that would be perfect!:naughty:

Didn't someone say there was a little stage invasion:blink:

Yes, Olga and Bumblebee Vix made it to the stage.

It was a bit of a tricky stage to get onto, but if he'd come over our side and beckoned, I'd have had a go.

oh, ok.. :blink: looked at the wrong pics, then.. :teehee: will browse again. :aah:

BTW, nothing in photo agency as yet. :sneaky2:

Which photo agency, we already got flickr, getty, rex...only belga didn't have any.

Here is the stage invasion of lollipop:

actually I noticed that, too, with wireimage, but we had so many others from the other agencies, I gave up in the end! Flickr was the best and fastest source of all this time.:thumb_yello:

Some MFCers worked hard to capture and crop all of them, all were protected with the silly spaceball thing. Ah, I love MFC and their techie skills!:wub2: