2009 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDS - Mika @ iTunes Festival, London, JUL-31

lollipop_monkey

last video upload

Stuck in the middle (uhum - or otherwise known to me as "My interpretation") :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Still my all times favourite!:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I really don't know what it is about this song it's just so...:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Thank you Racha!:wub2:

hello!!!!!!!!!! can i just say how lovely everybody was...:blush-anim-cl: and theres me thinking i would be on my own :teehee::blush-anim-cl: now i know for next time i dont have to bring the other lover :roftl:

Hi kt4mika :bye: It was lovely to meet you too :thumb_yello: Didn't we convert him then? I bet he enjoyed himself really, just too stubborn to admit it :naughty:

hello!!!!!!!!!! can i just say how lovely everybody was...:blush-anim-cl: and theres me thinking i would be on my own :teehee::blush-anim-cl: now i know for next time i dont have to bring the other lover :roftl:

Sorry I didn't come down and say hello - me and my friend didn't get there until the doors opened so it was little bit too late then.

Next time though I'll drag her out a bit earlier and come and have a chat. :thumb_yello:

Aww, go on, he's so sweet!

Did you have a good time, more to the point did you get a good spot?

Hi kt4mika :bye: It was lovely to meet you too :thumb_yello: Didn't we convert him then? I bet he enjoyed himself really, just too stubborn to admit it :naughty:

haha well he said he LIKED him..... yeah he loved it. his fav bit was when mika said........ f... it :teehee: he also said how fab the m&g was. think his in love really :roftl: and also saying how lovely the mfc was :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2: bless him, dont worry one day he will be posting on here :naughty: we are one step closer :naughty::roftl:

haha well he said he LIKED him..... yeah he loved it. his fav bit was when mika said........ f... it :teehee: he also said how fab the m&g was. think his in love really :roftl: and also saying how lovely the mfc was :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2: bless him, dont worry one day he will be posting on here :naughty: we are one step closer :naughty::roftl:

Ah, the pull of the MFC is too strong to resist, that's how we got Bexxys boyfriend Dom. He went to SW a couple of days later he was in!:naughty:

Aww, go on, he's so sweet!

Did you have a good time, more to the point did you get a good spot?

ha just told him and he said only if rose is there :teehee::roftl: yes the hotel was great.......... :teehee: oohhh you mean at itunes,:roftl::wink2: yes we did we was standing with kasiaxx omg im in love even more :shocked: katie mika perrett is my new name :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

hello!!!!!!!!!! can i just say how lovely everybody was...and theres me thinking i would be on my own. now i know for next time i dont have to bring the other lover

The other lover might want to go to the next gig :naughty:

Hi kt4mika :bye: It was lovely to meet you too :thumb_yello: Didn't we convert him then? I bet he enjoyed himself really, just too stubborn to admit it

I'm sure he admitted it to me at one point.. bless him:naughty:

haha well he said he LIKED him..... yeah he loved it. his fav bit was when mika said........ f... it :teehee: he also said how fab the m&g was. think his in love really and also saying how lovely the mfc was bless him, dont worry one day he will be posting on here we are one step closer

:thumb_yello: One more gig and he'd be on here :roftl: I think he's in love too, especially after meeting Mika in person... he was willing to stand in the queue to meet Mika that is saying something... my husband will never do that..ever..

The power of Mika and the MFC - an irresistable combined force :hypo:

ha just told him and he said only if rose is there :teehee::roftl: yes the hotel was great.......... :teehee: oohhh you mean at itunes,:roftl::wink2: yes we did we was standing with kasiaxx omg im in love even more :shocked: katie mika perrett is my new name :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

I'll do my very best, I'll let you know the ones I'll be at.:naughty:

there's nothing really to add - I think nikjass said it all... :naughty:

and that's all am saying :roftl:

Haha... it was quite funny actually.. I didn't even notice Mika was already there...and after that you invited him to go to ....... with you..... you're one mad woman!! :roftl::roftl:

Thanks for the reports and pics/vids everyone. Looks like a fabulous gig!

Mika's overalls are not very fashionable of course (:teehee:) but they flatter his body and it is a stage costume after all, so I liked the whole CO thing.

Glad the meetings went well afterwards. Hope this means less moaning in the future about how awful it is always is in London. :naughty:

Thanks for the reports and pics/vids everyone. Looks like a fabulous gig!

Mika's overalls are not very fashionable of course (:teehee:) but they flatter his body and it is a stage costume after all, so I liked the whole CO thing.

Glad the meetings went well afterwards. Hope this means less moaning in the future about how awful it is always is in London. :naughty:

Last night was definitely the most relaxed and fun of all the London M&Gs. If only the could all be like that, The Roundhouse people certainly know what they're doing. This reminded me of the Bournemouth M&G, totally laid back.

I can't sleep, I'm obviously still in London time :roftl:

More pics:

IMG_1469.jpg

The last one is a little bit naughty :teehee: Maybe it just my imagination?

Wow...:teehee:

Macho macho maaaaaaaaan :roftl:

Yes Tibet!! He is naughty:teehee:

Last night was definitely the most relaxed and fun of all the London M&Gs. If only the could all be like that, The Roundhouse people certainly know what they're doing. This reminded me of the Bournemouth M&G, totally laid back.

yes if you look back at sadlers wells eveyone was mad... well i was a little bit too:blush-anim-cl: but being the 2nd time ive saw him i was just :shocked: didnt know what to say or do but i just took it in more :mf_lustslow:

I can't sleep, I'm obviously still in London time :roftl:

More pics:

IMG_1425.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

IMG_1480.jpg

The last one is a little bit naughty :teehee: Maybe it just my imagination?

These are wonderful :biggrin2: Thx

and yes....it's a little bit naughty :teehee:

yes if you look back at sadlers wells eveyone was mad... well i was a little bit too:blush-anim-cl: but being the 2nd time ive saw him i was just :shocked: didnt know what to say or do but i just took it in more :mf_lustslow:

The Brixton afterparty last year, was a complete nightmare!

It would have worked like a dream if everyone had done as he asked, and let him come to them. But some people after having their moment with him, insisted in following him round the room and getting in the way of others talking with him. So in the end, he was struggling round the room, with an army of people around him, and the people who sat waiting like he'd asked, not getting to talk to him at all!

Last night was the complete opposite, where everyone got a moment with him, totally relaxed, he was happy, we were happy, and it was the perfect end to an awesome night. Pretty much the dream night of M&GS.

---Quote (Originally by Kodes100)---

I am a dumby - what is t4p???? . . .

---End Quote---

Didn't see if you got an answer.

t4p is an abbreviated way to say thank you (or thanks) for posting.

The Brixton afterparty last year, was a complete nightmare!

It would have worked like a dream if everyone had done as he asked, and let him come to them. But some people after having their moment with him, insisted in following him round the room and getting in the way of others talking with him. So in the end, he was struggling round the room, with an army of people around him, and the people who sat waiting like he'd asked, not getting to talk to him at all!

Last night was the complete opposite, where everyone got a moment with him, totally relaxed, he was happy, we were happy, and it was the perfect end to an awesome night. Pretty much the dream night of M&GS.

:sneaky2::shocked: nooo see its not fair because if people keep being like that mika will stop the m&g :blink: and as his getting bigger by the day im scared it will came to a end :sneaky2: but thats life and some people are only out for them selfs when it cames to things like that :mf_rosetinted::sneaky2: