REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Gasometer, Vienna, Austria - March 29 2010

Droopsy

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone managed to find what they filmed on the ORF website? They filmed the first three songs, and one of the press types said it'd be shown on that channel on Tuesday, but I can't remember at which time...

I didn't want an ordinary autograph. I had these little shirts I had made for my one of a kind dolls. They needed one of a kind shirts of course, so I had this crazy idea to ask Mika to sign them for me. Merchandise for dolls, because they are fans too! :biggrin2:Mika laughed when he saw them. He signed the first one and then started drawing something on the other one... I asked what it was, because I thought it looked like a hamster at that point. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings by calling him a hamster. :fisch: Mika said: "It's supposed to be me! I'm sorry, I messed it up." It looked like he was going to draw just the silhouette at first, but he started filling it in with colour. I didn't expect him to repair it, but he couldn't leave it unfinished! He's all heart that man! I'm telling you - he really has a golden heart! :wub2:

:lmfao:

Oh wow that made me laugh out loud. Mika's new name is Hamsterface. :roftl:

Thank you for your long and detailed reports, I'm so happy you got to have such a cool experiece. :wub2:

First of all, when writing the list we also asked for everyone's nationality (just out of interest) , so here are the statistics about the nationality of the first 50 people in the queue:

Austrian (12), Hungarian (7), Romanian (6), Finnish (3), German (3), Italian (3), Slovenian (3), Slovakian (3) Croatian (2), Serbian (2), Czech (2), Polish (1), English (1), Mexican (1), South African (1)

Holy crap! That reminds me of Sadler's Wells. So many countries represented. Were the Mexican and South Africans just in Vienna to see Mika?! :shocked:

So it turns out that Yasmine is the most amazing woman in the world and took TWO pictures on my camera, because neither Mika nor I were looking at the camera in the first. Gutted my flash wasn't on, so the second's SLIGHTLY blurry, but definitely not bad at all, but here's the first, cos I haven't uploaded the second yet:

http://twitpic.com/1c61p9

*dies just a bit*

I think he may have seen a little more than he was supposed to but never mind. :aah: I was actually bending over so I could fit in the picture and wasn't blocking anybody out, but um...yeah. Hopefully he's not scarred for life. :naughty:

Such a shame he's looking at your eyes. :das:

Still processing, but this is Blue Eyes - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc5xq8F8iMM

Thank you. One of my faves from this tour. :wub2:

Such a shame he's looking at your eyes. :das:

Thank you. One of my faves from this tour. :wub2:

He's a nice polite young man. He doesn't stare. Or maybe he caught a glimpse and immediately averted his eyes. It would have brought the LOLZ if Yasmine had snapped it with him looking lower. :roftl:

And you're welcome. I really do enjoy Blue Eyes live...and it has nothing whatsoever to do with his hips.

Nope.

Not at all.

Oh who am I kidding?

:

Holy crap! That reminds me of Sadler's Wells. So many countries represented. Were the Mexican and South Africans just in Vienna to see Mika?! :shocked:

Yes, like in London, except that there the majority there consists of the regulars, and not of first time gig goers. Most people attending the Vienna concert came from Eastern Europe.

I think the Mexican fan lives in Italy now and the fan from LA also went to see German gigs.

Yes, well I'm the mexican girl. It was pretty close though as i'm currently living in Milan now for a few months.

I loved the show! I like everyone's pics, really nice!

Yes, well I'm the mexican girl. It was pretty close though as i'm currently living in Milan now for a few months.

I loved the show! I like everyone's pics, really nice!

Ana, I wanted to meet you, but I don't think I did. :huh: Been looking for a mexican-looking-like girl the whole day, but I didn't see you...

Ana, I wanted to meet you, but I don't think I did. :huh: Been looking for a mexican-looking-like girl the whole day, but I didn't see you...

I know, i didn't see your flag or anything and i'm quite bad at putting names to faces so i couldn't recognise any of you. I just met Suzie when she put me on the list, I probably saw you though :blink:

I was all dressed in purple!

Edited by ~Ana~

Hi,

I've also uploaded some vids from vienna

I see you

Blue eyes

Stuck in the middle

I will upload more in the next days.

Sorry if the quality is not that good.

Edited by lollipop_monkey
Fixed broken links :)