• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Super... ça explique bien des choses...

"Ils esperent également profiter de l'évenement pour se faire un nom"

Sans aucun doute...

"GB et HB ne vont pas aux concerts, ils preferent les organiser"

Ils devraient y aller, ça leur apprendrait des choses...

-----------

It explains a lot

"They also hope to take this event to make a name"

Without a doubt ...

"GB and HB do not go to concerts, they prefer to organize"

They should go, it would teach them things ...

Ha, that's always my thought too - if you want to stand there like a statue, go to an opera instead. Not a Mika gig. :shun:

Nothing against statues, please :shun:

I'm confused...are you saying that people from Rocksquare actually told Mika fans to queue stupidly early???

At night (we were already there because we didn't have a hotel room) we got told the list would be opened at 8am by them. Some of the others told us later that they heard the list would be opened at 7am. But in reality the fans opened the list way earlier.

Firstly I’m French and my English is very rudimentary even with a translator :aah:

In the second place, I arrive so late to write my reports but I am always on my cloud of Mikaine after a gig :mf_lustslow:

So I think I haven’t got anymore things to say about the organization, and in any case Mika made me forget the majority of this problems …

Then let us come to most important , the gig, Mika and the news songs was worthy of my hopes!!!

In spite of the mob of the entry, I succeeded in having a place in the forefront of the catégorie 1 slightly on the left of the piano.

In the disorder, here what I can tell you:

As had predicted it my presentiment, Mika fell on his pretty bottom :teehee: (No I did not put banana skin on the scene :roftl: ).

I was slightly diverted by his smoothed hair :shocked: but finally it will be said that it's a style!

As always, I am in admiration in front of the way which it has all to control during the show,for example “blame it on the weather" ( I fear that my sentence isn't comprehensible but I try :aah:) and as always, I was passed by a lot of feelings during the gig : :boing::tears: but especially:bow:

This evening will remain in annals for me, I succeeded in telling him more than 5 words without stammering (A performance for me:naughty:), he made me a second autograph very weird and I was literally fell in love with the song “Karen” :wub2:

I'll try to put my photos on the tread thursday (tommorow I work :crybaby:) before the departure for Portugal

I finally uploaded my pictures :aah: Some of them are blurry but I liked the motives... So if anyone is still interested in them here is the link to my album: http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/xx92/Statue_of_Liberty/Mika%20Palais%20Compiegne%209th%20July%202011/

Here are some pics:

101_1193.jpg

101_1258.jpg

:naughty:

101_1405.jpg

101_1409.jpg

If you want to have them without my name on them or bigger / whatever just ask me :wink2:

Edited by Statue_of_Liberty

That's definitely what I heard too, and for me is the major reason why some of us went there very early.

At night (we were already there because we didn't have a hotel room) we got told the list would be opened at 8am by them. Some of the others told us later that they heard the list would be opened at 7am. But in reality the fans opened the list way earlier.

Sorry i dont want to make a fuss here but honestly there's something I dont understand...I was there in the venue with other girls in the evening the day before because we went there to find where the venue was. There were some people there, assume french ones and I remember there was Eva (Eva gerle on twitter, maybe Sephira here on MFC). I'm not sure if Saskia was there and I dont remember who was also there (I'm not a person with a good memory for faces) but I remember a girl with black straight hair and a striped white and black dress...anyway...when we arrived (I wrote it in my report) we asked the girls if they were queuing and they told us that they were deciding at what time start to queue because THEY KNEW THAT SOME UK GIRLS WOULD START TO QUEUE AT 6 AM AND THEY WANTED TO ARRIVE EARLIER and they also asked us if we were already queueing. NO one mentioned that rocksquare request to start an early queue...the girls only told us about UK girls..so..when they told them to start to queue early??

Anyone can answer me, I just want to understand this thing :)

Thanks

Edited by Sarina

THEY KNEW THAT SOME UK GIRLS WOULD START TO QUEUE AT 6 AM

according to what I understood that's precisely what they've been told by that girl from Rocksquare prod...

Who are these UK girls supposed to be anyway? Who was even there from the UK? Jazzy, Rose, Kath...? Would the presence of a small handful of people really force everyone else to stand in the third row if they didn't turn up at 2 am and beat them to it? :doh:

This entire Compiegne debacle makes me so angry. If I had wasted my time and money coming all the way to France for this I would be tearing someone a new...well...you know :hair:

I can't believe they had 12 year olds promoting this gig and giving interviews to the press about the poor ticket sales, having 60% off sales on Groupon, giving away tickets to all and sundry for free at the last minute. It makes Mika look so bad. Maybe this concert didn't turn out as large as they had initially planned for various reasons but it's still twice the size of any Mika concert I've ever been to. If they'd just scaled it back to appropriate proportions it would have been classed as a success instead of smelling of desperation and failure.

Rocksquare used hardcore fans to promote the gig and subsidize their ticket giveaways and then totally screwed them over on the day. They are deluded if they think Mika would be happy about that. Why do they think Team Mika arranges for fans to get in ahead in the first place?

Myself,Rose and Buttons wandered down to the venue about 4pm on the Saturday to have a look at place. These young people (the organisers) came straight over to us and asked if we were Mika fans. They then asked were we going to Q and at what time would we start. They said they were aware of the list and would we have a copy of it (??) We jokingly said we were starting straight away. They said not to start too early, that it would be starting at 8am. We told them we didn't know what time we would start but some fans did tend to start very early.

As we were around the corner from the venue we popped back before dinner and after again. There was a group of girls chatting to these guys throughout the evening. There was a weird vibe about the place.

Anyway, I couldn't sleep that night and at 4.30 myself and Buttons decided to take a walk back to the venue and see if anything was happening. We couldn't believe it when we saw a queue had started. We decided we would stay and get a number. We found who was in charge of the numbers and couldn't believe it was at 46,47 at that stage.

I don't mind queuing and I think everybody has the right to decide at what time and for how long they want to queue. But what bothered me was at that hour although we were at 46 and 47 there were only 20 people in the queue, and it was that way for quite a while.

The impression I get from the whole thing is that these organisers may have known some of the fans who were hanging around the previous evening and were trying to find out the intentions of other fans so as to give their friends a headsup. Obviously just my impression.

I am sorry but why do organisers even care about when queueing starts if afterwards they don't give a toss about fans? :shocked:They seem to be such childish trouble makers. :aah:

It is even ridiculous to call them organisers - just a bunch of kids. I really hope that Mika's career and reputation will not suffer in France because of the way things were handled by them.

Edited by suzie

my impression is that they've found it quite funny to say different things to different people and to watch the result knowing perfectly they wouldn't do anything about the numbers :boxed:

according to what I understood that's precisely what they've been told by that girl from Rocksquare prod...

Céline Evano told us that UK fans told her that they come for queing at 1:30am and other at 4:00 am :boxed: We don't want to start queuing before 6:00 am:mf_rosetinted: But we decide to organise some guard rounds but it was a bad idea because others people come and don't want to go away and insisted that the list start :aah: I was wake up at 2:32 am by a SMS and I arrived in one minute after one hour of sleep :shocked:

The day of the gig, in the early morning, Celine Evano told to the girl who cares of the list that Rocksquare Prod start a list of fans at between 6 or 8 am.

I think Celine Evano is a liar like all Rocksquare Prod that's all and I really think that we are too naïve :mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello:only Mika part

2011.07.10 - FR3 - Midi Pile Picardie - MIKA in Compiègne, France

http://www.mediafire.com/?3bo3y4xjnlbhfd7

YOUTUYBE by Pamett

MIKATUBE

2011.07.10 - FR3 - Midi Pile Picardie - MIKA in Compiègne, France http://mikatube.com/archive/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&Itemid=56&task=viewvideo&video_id=608

Edited by nicoleta

:thumb_yello:only Mika part

2011.07.10 - FR3 - Midi Pile Picardie - MIKA in Compiègne, France

http://www.mediafire.com/?3bo3y4xjnlbhfd7

YOUTUYBE by Pamett

MIKATUBE

2011.07.10 - FR3 - Midi Pile Picardie - MIKA in Compiègne, France http://mikatube.com/archive/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&Itemid=56&task=viewvideo&video_id=608

Thanks for the links, Nico! :wub2:

Céline Evano told us that UK fans told her that they come for queing at 1:30am and other at 4:00 am :boxed: We don't want to start queuing before 6:00 am:mf_rosetinted: But we decide to organise some guard rounds but it was a bad idea because others people come and don't want to go away and insisted that the list start :aah: I was wake up at 2:32 am by a SMS and I arrived in one minute after one hour of sleep :shocked:

The day of the gig, in the early morning, Celine Evano told to the girl who cares of the list that Rocksquare Prod start a list of fans at between 6 or 8 am.

I think Celine Evano is a liar like all Rocksquare Prod that's all and I really think that we are too naïve :mf_rosetinted:

Please,who is Celine Evano? I really don't now.:blink:

2011.07.10 - FMC TV - Mika à Compiègne.flv

http://www.mediafire.com/?m90vp0ysxg7le5g

MIKATUBE

2011.07.10 - FMC TV - Mika à Compiègne

http://mikatube.com/archive/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&Itemid=56&task=viewvideo&video_id=609

:wink2:u're welcome!

thank you ,skiwi,for the video news links!:wub2:

Edited by nicoleta

Who are these UK girls supposed to be anyway? *Who was even there from the UK? *Jazzy, Rose, Kath...? *Would the presence of a small handful of people really force everyone else to stand in the third row if they didn't turn up at 2 am and beat them to it?

This entire Compiegne debacle makes me so angry. *If I had wasted my time and money coming all the way to France for this I would be tearing someone a new...well...you know :hair:

In fact I dont think something like that happened and, as far as I know, Jazzy Rose and Kath never queue SO early so I can't believe that everything came from this rumor.

Myself,Rose and Buttons wandered down to the venue about 4pm on the Saturday to have a look at place. *These young people (the organisers) came straight over to us and asked if we were Mika fans. *They then asked were we going to Q and at what time would we start. They said they were aware of the list and would we have a copy of it (??) *We jokingly said we were starting straight away. *They said not to start too early, that it would be starting at 8am. *We told them we didn't know what time we would start but some fans did tend to start very early.

As we were around the corner from the venue we popped back before dinner and after again. There was a group of girls chatting to these guys throughout the evening. *There was a weird vibe about the place.

Anyway, I couldn't sleep that night and at 4.30 myself and Buttons decided to take a walk back to the venue and see if anything was happening. *We couldn't believe it when we saw a queue had started. *We decided we would stay and get a number. *We found who was in charge of the numbers and couldn't believe it was at 46,47 at that stage.

I don't mind queuing and I think everybody has the right to decide at what time and for how long they want to queue. But what bothered me was at that hour although we were at 46 and 47 there were only 20 people in the queue, and it was that way for quite a while.

The impression I get from the whole thing is that these organisers may have known some of the fans who were hanging around the previous evening and were trying to find out the intentions of other fans so as to give their friends a headsup. Obviously just my impression.

Happened the same when me and my friends arrived..there were 10-15 people but we were number 56 and more and the situation was the same for veeery long time..few people were queueing...and I think this is not fair. I had the "weird vibe" too..things were not too clear IMO.

Céline Evano told us that UK fans told her that they come for queing at 1:30am and other at 4:00 am :boxed:We don't want to start queuing before 6:00 am:mf_rosetinted: But we decide to organise some guard rounds but it was a bad idea because others people come and don't want to go away and insisted that the list start :aah: I was wake up at 2:32 am by a SMS and I arrived in one minute after one hour of sleep :shocked:

The day of the gig, in the early morning, Celine Evano told to the girl who cares of the list that Rocksquare Prod start a list of fans at between 6 or 8 am.*

But when we arrived in the evening (the night before) you and your friends told us that UK fans would start to queue at 6 AM and you wanted to queue before them so before 6 AM like you said now *confused*

And about guard rounds I think it's a bit too much to do and maybe (I said maybe) this create the problem.

Edited by Sarina