MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

Good evening everyone !

My request for this Saturday has also been refused !! I’m so disappointed and sad :emot-sad::crybaby:

If someone has one place left or hear that somebody else has an available additional place, could you PLEASE let me know ( my Twitter : @Devos_Isa ) :pray:

It would be so cool :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you in advance dear Mika friends :wub2::mikalove:

Isa

I'm sorry for the ones who couldn't get places for the 21th... Many people are in the same situation, it seems that it is mostly people who asked for more than 1 place :dunno:

It shows us that the game has already changed: the time when we could simply register and get places is finished, and it will be even more difficult to get places for the live shows, as people who attended the show last year told us.

We will see, I hope we can all manage this :huglove:

I would advise people who want to get places for the 21th to ask on Twitter on the Mika timeline (put @mikasounds in your tweet), maybe people who have too many places will contact you.

Try also the French forums: Mika France and Mikawebsite.

I hope you find :huglove:

Natalya and Claire, for your exchange, here is what I think you should do: phone tomorrow afternoon to Agence Cassandra (either you do it Natalya, or you ask Claire to do it as if she was you, in that case give her your name, last name, email address, age and every information that you gave to Cassandra, in case they check) and say that you want to change the name and give to someone. Then you give Claire's name. BUT remember to still confirm on Friday before 3PM!!!! Even if they tell you it's ok, do it, or I think you won't be able to enter on Saturday. I hope it works!

For people who need informations about The Voice or the fans meeting, please contact me through my Twitter account (@melalireine) as I may not come to MFC for a few days (blame it on The Voice and Mika :mf_rosetinted:)

:huglove:

Thank you Mélanie for all your precious advices! I'll do my best to get Natalya's place and try to find places for the rest of the family through Twitter (tough it seems pretty impossible, but I won't give up!) Hope to meet you on Saturday!

Melanie, thanks so much for offering to help everyone so sweetly! :flowers2:

We've already asked Mika's team about trying to get spaces for MFCers for these shows, but as you know they had almost no luck for X Factor in Italy, and are afraid it will be the same here for The Voice in France :sad:

But we can keep hoping! :pray:

Melanie, thanks so much for offering to help everyone so sweetly! :flowers2:

We've already asked Mika's team about trying to get spaces for MFCers for these shows, but as you know they had almost no luck for X Factor in Italy, and are afraid it will be the same here for The Voice in France :sad:

But we can keep hoping! :pray:

Deb, it would be wonderful if thanks to MFC the fans could get places for the live shows :thumb_yello:

We asked the people who are managing that if it was possible to get some places for the fans but they told us that they can't do that, except if it's Team Mika who ask for that.

So I hope it will work if Mika Team ask :wub2:

Thank you very much for your help :huglove:

I want to add that the advice that I gave to Natalya/DoReMi and Claire about calling Cassandra for changing the name of the place is special for the one who did the registration of place at their own name and want to give this place to someone. In that case, yes, there is no other choice than calling Cassandra and ask them to make the change of name, as they check the name (and ID card) of the one who registered.

BUT, if someone registered himself and ask for example for 3 other places for guests, and want to give you this guest place, I think there is no need to call Cassandra for changing the name of the guest : until now they didn't check the name of the guests, only the name of the one who registered and received the invitation. Of course it can be different on Saturday but I don't think they will suddenly change this way of doing (I think they will change for the live shows though).

I hope it's clear, once again it's only advices, I am not working for Cassandra agency so they may suddenly change their way of doing as they decided to do by refusing many demands...

Good luck to everybody, we hope to see you for The Voice recording and for the fans meeting :huglove:

I've found this vid on web but it's not available in my country.. :tears:

http://videos.tf1.fr/the-voice/bonus/the-voice-3-mika-je-suis-la-pour-voler-la-couronne-de-garou-8332972.html

Could any of you upload it on youtube? Please...... :pray:

sent you a PM

I'll try to translate this video (interview of Mika for The Voice) as soon as I can, but it won't be before next week so if someone want to do it before, no problem!

Edited by Alireine

ok, so yesterday evening (Tuesday) was the first Battles recording.

Mika was there :mf_rosetinted: and we, fans, too :wub2: we were between 10 and 15 fans, and managed to have a good view :thumb_yello:

We could see that Mika was anxious before the start of the show, which personaly I found very cute, "human" :wub2: even if it let us be anxious for him too :aah:

So at first he was not smiling, not talking, very focused. Then Garou (one of the other coaches) tried to let him smile and laugh and it worked very well :naughty: so after that Mika was already more relaxed.

Then the show started, I must say I loved it more than the audition, on a music and show point of view: the Battles were very interesting, and we could see much better the singers this time (even if it meant not seing Mika soooo well than for the auditions :mf_rosetinted: but it was still good places)

As soon as Mika said his first comment (about the Battle of 2 people of another judge), he became his usual self, sharing his point of view without fear or too much care of what the other judges might think of him, often taking totally other directions in his comments than the other judges. He was very good! :thumb_yello: But for the one who followed XF, there is nothing new in that :naughty:

After that first battle I felt he was much more relaxed, but he still stayed very focused until the end of the show, not jocking too much with the other judges (THAT was new :naughty:).

He must have been very tired because at the end of the show, when 2 judges (on his left and on his right) were discussing their point of view about a singer, he was just starring at a "point" somewhere in the air, as hypnotized, without taking care of what they were talking about above his head, 5 minutes long!! I think he was falling asleep :teehee:

There were 2 "Mika battles", that is with people of his team: one with 2 girls, and for one of the girls, only Mika had heard that she may be interesting during the audition. And then she sang sooo good during the Battle that the other judges complimented Mika for the unbelievable work he had done with her :thumb_yello:

The other battle was between a guy whose speciality was Rai (Algerian music), and another one whose speciality was gipsy music. Can you imagine how an interesting duo it was?! :thumb_yello: And guess which song Mika chose for them? A song of Stromae :thumb_yello: (Belgium singer) This battle was incredible, I really hope everybody can watch it and enjoy it.

Mika was so much enjoying the battle (also being nervous for his team people at the same time :wink2:), that was cute to watch :wub2:

So, that was a lovely evening :wub2:

And it is getting more and more confirmed that the broacast of the show will start on the 11th of January :thumb_yello:

It seems there was a press conference or an oficial presentation today, some (bad) pics appeared tonight on Twitter. I hope there will be better ones in the next days.

Edit: sorry, I missed the great pics Bia already posted, thank you!

Edited by Alireine

I've just heard a short interview of Mika about the Voice on the radio. I hope I can find the podcast later on on rtl.fr

It was in the show "RTL Matin Laissez-vous tenter / Le Service Culture & Laurent Bazin" around 9 am.

So at first he was not smiling, not talking, very focused. Then Garou (one of the other coaches) tried to let him smile and laugh and it worked very well :naughty: so after that Mika was already more relaxed.

Thank you so much Melanie for having told us!! I was looking for that report.

I'm glad someone is taking care of our boy :aah:. In Italy he loved the judges getting along.

Thanks to Vanessa, here's a new article about the press conference of The Voice:

http://www.tf1.fr/the-voice/news/the-voice-3-exclusif-les-coachs-visent-l-excellence-avec-l-ultime-8333327.html

The Voice 3 - Exclusif : les coachs visent l'excellence avec "L'Ultime Epreuve"

Mercredi soir se déroulait la conférence de presse de présentation de The Voice 3 : la saison 3 s'annonce des plus palpitantes avec quelques nouveautés plutôt bien senties, comme par exemple l'Epreuve Ultime...

les-quatre-coachs-lors-de-la-conference-de-presse-de-lancement-11058032jgxog_2038.jpg

La saison 3 de The Voice s'annonce des plus intéressantes, l'innovation, l'excellence et l'interactivité étant mis eu au centre de son dispositif !

Le nouveau coach Mika

C'est la grande nouveauté de The Voice pour sa troisième saison : Mika arrive dans l'équipe des coachs et il n'est pas là pour faire de la figuration. Il veut prendre le relai de Garou qui avait mené son poulain Yoann Fréget jusqu'à la victoire lors de la saison 2 : « Jenifer, Florent, Garou, je vous adore... mais cette année, c'est moi, je veux la couronne de Garou ». Lors de cette conférence de presse, le grand Mika (1m94 !) a paru très à l'aise et ne s'est pas laissé faire quand les trois autres coachs ont essayé de l'intimider. Avec Mika, c'est un vent nouveau qui souffle dans The Voice, une nouvelle émulation et énergie parmi les coachs qui devrait se ressentir chez les talents...

Devenez le 5ème coach de The Voice

Pour cette saison 3 de The Voice, la production a également tenu à créer un dispositif encore plus connecté pour une expérience toujours plus forte. D'abord en intégrant pour certains candidats un système inédit, celui de l'audition 100% à l'aveugle : entouré d'un rideau blanc, ces candidats ne dévoileront leurs physiques aux coachs que quelque secondes avant de quitter la scène ! Ensuite en permettant au téléspectateur de devenir le 5ème coach de The Voice : sur TF1 Connect, buzzez vos talents-coups de cœurs, créez votre propre équipe de talents et menez-les jusqu'à la victoire !

L'Epreuve Ultime s'insère entre les Battles et les Lives

Autre grande nouveauté : l'instauration d'une nouvelle épreuve permettant aux coachs de filtrer encore plus parmi leurs talents. Le but ? Ne faire participer aux Lives que leurs meilleurs éléments ! Cette épreuve, qui s'insère entre les battles et les lives, se nomme « L'Epreuve Ultime » : par équipe de trois, les talents s'avanceront un à un et entonneront une même chanson, et deux de ces trois talents se qualifieront pour les lives. Une épreuve qui fera en sorte de faire chuter le nombre de talents par équipe de 9 à 6, les 6 meilleurs des meilleurs pour des prestations en live visant l'excellence !

The Voice 3 n'a pas encore démarré que nous sommes déjà tous très impatients de voir débarquer les talents sur la scène et les coachs buzzer pour se retourner sur celui ou celle qui sera le grand gagnant de The Voice 3 !

After weeks of italian, it almost felt strange to watch an interview where I toyally understood what he was saying:naughty:

You lucky you! I hope he'll speak a little more slowly during the shows though :teehee:

I think he could never ever loose it.

I can't wait to be able to see the video!

:blush-anim-cl: Of course not, he has spoken french since he moved to Paris, as a baby :teehee: France is one of MIKAs many "home countries" - and besides, he is blessed with an extremely good ear for new languages, like many other people, who have music in "brain and blood" ...:fisch:

I really look forward to this video too ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

After weeks of italian, it almost felt strange to watch an interview where I toyally understood what he was saying:naughty:

Ha! I felt just the opposite -- after weeks of understanding him in Italian, now we're back to French, when I only get about 10 percent of what he's saying. :sad:

Awwww! I loved it!!!!

Thank you so much, he's always more fun than everybody else!!!!

I can't wait to see the show.

I could tranlsate it, I could do it this evening or not, according to how much mess my pets did at home in the afternoon. I'm about to find it out.

"if the competitors don't want to choose me, it's because they are lazy" LOL