mari62:

mari62:Stuck in the Middle

mari62: Any Other World

mari62: Funeral march + Beginning of Love Today

mari62: Talking + Over My Shoulder

mari62: Good Gone Girl

mari62: Talking + La Solitude + Grace Kelly

mari62: Touches You

LA SOLITUDE/barbara DL link http://www.sendspace.com/file/3fm10j (thanks suzie)

Edited by Fmbm

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody home??

Ok well I'll do a quick report then. Arrived around 2 which was too late to get a number in the MFC line but we were second in one of the normal queues (yeah they have multiple queues). We waited and it started raining twice which wasn't too nice. The finally let us in at around 7. My friend and I got the the 5th row but there was a lot of pushing so we decided to move back. A good decision because we could see a lot more and we had lots of space. The suport band was Canadian I think they're call La Panthere Rose (the pink panther). They did a few songs and then the show started!!

It was amazing. AMAZING. at one point he started talking about his life and how he used to go to Villeneuve Loubet every summer and steal coke bottles from the hotel. Then he had forgotten what he was meant to be doing. It was very funny. At one point Mika got hit with the bass and he started laughing and couldn't sing anymore.

We left the venue and waited where he was going to come out. I knew it was the right place because I saw lots of MFC people. He eventually came out at 1 o'clock. He came down the line and signed my tour book after having turned it round and fiddled with it. I gave him a bracelet I had made him and he said thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Must go to another gig now!!!

Over and out.

Nobody home??

Ok well I'll do a quick report then. Arrived around 2 which was too late to get a number in the MFC line but we were second in one of the normal queues (yeah they have multiple queues). We waited and it started raining twice which wasn't too nice. The finally let us in at around 7. My friend and I got the the 5th row but there was a lot of pushing so we decided to move back. A good decision because we could see a lot more and we had lots of space. The suport band was Canadian I think they're call La Panthere Rose (the pink panther). They did a few songs and then the show started!!

It was amazing. AMAZING. at one point he started talking about his life and how he used to go to Villeneuve Loubet every summer and steal coke bottles from the hotel. Then he had forgotten what he was meant to be doing. It was very funny. At one point Mika got hit with the bass and he started laughing and couldn't sing anymore.

We left the venue and waited where he was going to come out. I knew it was the right place because I saw lots of MFC people. He eventually came out at 1 o'clock. He came down the line and signed my tour book after having turned it round and fiddled with it. I gave him a bracelet I had made him and he said thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Over and out.

LOL that sounds hilarious! :roftl: Thanks for the report! :flowers2:

Nobody home??

Over and out.

Thanks Nana06!:thumb_yello:

I can look forward to seeing those two particular "Mika moments" in the vids.

Concert en 2007 époustouflant.

Concert en 2010 grandiose.

Une mise en scène très originale. Un univers fascinant. Une voix sublime.

Et des moments infiniment émouvants (merci d'avoir chanté "la solitude", ma chanson préférée de Barbara!) :mf_lustslow:

Que du bonheur! Merci, Mika!

Reviens-nous vite!

Audio had something wrong, anyway the show was beautiful as usual.

An old french song instead Toy Boy but with the usual puppet seated on the piano.

A lot of friends on stage as Lollipop and Big girls.

A member of the band was hit a lot by his boss.

No Kick ass dance at the end, the music started too late.

Popstar very gentle to say hello to all the people waiting outdoor in a very well organized line.

:bye:

Edited by allegra
band not bad

An old french song instead Toy Boy but with the usual puppet seated on the piano.

A member of the bad was hit a lot by his boss.

Popstar very gentle to say hello to all the people waiting outdoor in a very well organized line.

Looks like it was a success then? Apart from the sound. :thumb_yello:

And the hitting :sneaky2:

What happened??

cool, mfers on stage again then? i guess sara and danika, judging from all the backstage pix sara tweeted? :bleh: who else?

Napoleon stole your n ? :teehee:

Jimmy Jimmy JIMMY :aah:

I just :fangurl:

..when you :shocked: the fokker out of mika with the puppet wired to the bass :das:

...da mastah's vengeance was so fast & cruel tho :floor:

i would've guessed it was jimmy when i read allegra's post. :teehee:

t4p! :thumb_yello:

Heck, I'm getting way behind here! Didn't get round to commenting on Paris yet and now I'm back from Nice already! Maybe I'll just wait till 2011 and review the whole Imaginarium tour at once...

But, well, Paris/Nice:

Paris 26th was my birthday and Mr Enigma was with me. He was not inclined to sit on the ground in the blazing sun in a queue for 12 hours as he wanted to take me out for lunch, bless him :thumb_yello:, so I was about 5th row. The following night I was even later because we were having too much fun in Paris in the sun, so ended up somewhere right in the middle of the venue! It's rare for me to be that far back and it was interesting to get a different perspective, and it was from there that I realised just how well the planets set works. Seen from a long way back, you really need a show as spectacular and visual as that, and it works brilliantly on so many levels. The first night was great, and the second - although there were more mistakes :teehee: - had an even better atmosphere, everyone was really so up for it. It was, however, incredibly hot in the venue, especially in the middle of the crowd, and people were being carried out all over the place, poor things.

The Nice gig was such fun, and this time viewed from front row centre. LOVED the French song Solitude, (please God someone recorded it?). And Mika was in very chatty mood, not that I understood much of it, because as we all know je ne parlais very good francais. Met lots of nice MFC people from countries far and wide, and had a bit of a late night, so falling asleep now as I write this. Between now and Amsterdam I have a work trip to Paris, so by the time I arrive at HMH I will be on my knees, and my Kick Ass routine will have to be done lying down!:roftl:

The Nice gig was such fun, and this time viewed from front row centre. LOVED the French song Solitude, (please God someone recorded it?). And Mika was in very chatty mood, not that I understood much of it, because as we all know je ne parlais very good francais. Met lots of nice MFC people from countries far and wide, and had a bit of a late night, so falling asleep now as I write this. Between now and Amsterdam I have a work trip to Paris, so by the time I arrive at HMH I will be on my knees, and my Kick Ass routine will have to be done lying down!:roftl:

And God has heard you :wink2:

Thank you Faballa!:thumb_yello:

Absolutely beautiful!

I know this is going to sound strange - but - Mika is such an amazing entertainer & performer that sometimes his vocals are under appreciated.

What a beautiful voice!:thumb_yello:

Thanks so much Faballa.

Since I heard a small part of this song on Jools Holland's show in March, I dreamed to hear the whole song again.

Now it's done and it's just an incredible version...

Hope he will sing it again during the festival tour in France this summer... :bow:

Thanks Enigma !

yes, it seems the line for the people waiting for autographs is really well organized in France. I'm happy about that. It was the same in Nantes !

:swoon:

Why he didn't do this at the other French gigs...

I wish he did

Well he did do it before
in Toulouse...it is just wonderful listening to him sing in his lower registers :swoon:

More from this YT channel here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/cristely1

(is that you, Faballa?):wink2:

don't think so BS, the YT owner is an italian :wink2:

i cried when listening to this in nice...i wish he recorded a cd with old french songs in his lower tone.

please mika, do that, maybe a limited edition for your french fans and for all those who love you singing like this! :wub2:

I'm so glad I finally got to experience a French gig :fangurl:

Ok, so, the queue. John first came out around 10.30 (totally looking like he'd just rolled out of bed :roftl:) and we asked him if we'd have a special entrance, he said it was too early to know yet, but he asked about the numbers. We told him that it was the same as always, and we showed him the list. Then around lunchtime he came out again with some security and other types, who said that the MFC would have priority over the rest of the queue. We'd enter first, in the order that we'd arrived, and then everyone else, in the order they arrived. If they wanted to do that then why didn't they tell us first thing? Those 2 poor French girls who were there before us, I felt so sorry for them. It really wasn't a nice situation to be in, and I still feel uncomfortable about it.

But the gig itself, as Allegra said, the sound was a bit off, like the backing vocals were too high. It did mean we got to hear both Imma and Ida better though :biggrin2: Seriously, Ida has such a voice, I'm so glad they did the operatic intro to GGG here too! La Solitude was, well, wow. It suited his voice so well, it was beautiful :fangurl: Funny how he still brought the puppet out though, threw me a bit after I'd heard that he'd done something else instead of TB the night before! Like Enigma said, he was in a chatty mood, I was impressed at how much I understood, though a few things still went over my head... And he was sweating a lot :blink: Some of us were saying at the end how we thought he was unwell to be sweating that much!! Then I read Imma's tweet the day after saying she'd felt it was hot as well! Us Italians in the front row didn't think it was much hotter than Milan :blink: Bilingual GK was quite funny, don't ask me why, just the fact that he was swapping back and forward between French & English was amusing to me! Nice to see a lot of familiar faces (not that we saw their actual faces :roftl:) up on stage too!

And finally, a big massive GRAZIE to Dani for organising her numbers, and to her helpers Melissa and Sarina :biggrin2: I had a lovely time with the Italian invaders :wub2:

Oh yes, silly amount of photos again, will upload them soon :original:

Hi everyone ;) Thanks for report, pictures and videos...

Ok, so, the queue. John first came out around 10.30 (totally looking like he'd just rolled out of bed :roftl:) and we asked him if we'd have a special entrance, he said it was too early to know yet, but he asked about the numbers. We told him that it was the same as always, and we showed him the list. Then around lunchtime he came out again with some security and other types, who said that the MFC would have priority over the rest of the queue. We'd enter first, in the order that we'd arrived, and then everyone else, in the order they arrived. If they wanted to do that then why didn't they tell us first thing? Those 2 poor French girls who were there before us, I felt so sorry for them. It really wasn't a nice situation to be in, and I still feel uncomfortable about it.

I am very surprised about the final decision of John (the second time he went back to you) I mean I don't think it's really fair to have accept this system... You had the right to say no if you wanted to... So because we are from MFC it gives us the right to go first of the queing ? :blink: I don't get the all thing, everyone pay the same price for their tickets, the first arrive is the first serve, it worked like this before... and I don't want to take advantage of me being on MFC to do this kind of thing. If the management would like to make a list for aftershow or for special event only for MFC that's ok but not for a gig... The problem is if we accept this situation one time it will be the same after... and if we are 50 from MFC ? Some will arrived at 4pm and will go in the special list made for the MFC and will go in front of the people that waited since the morning :blink::aah: ? I am not agree

I heard that a woman (who is on MFC and wrote on a french forum) went with her husband and her daughter earlier in the morning and had good numbers, they went out of the queing to go to eat something and when they came back they learned that the organisation changed, the person in charge of the list told her: you stay with us alone because your husband and daugther are not register on MFC, or you stay with them with the others behind... it's not a proper answer :sneaky2:, this attitude really shock I am sorry...