The real reason for the gig cancellations

JackViolet

Mika (or his management) is allergic to...  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Mika (or his management) is allergic to...

• Festivals
    • Northern Europe and the outlying countries
    • European airlines
    • Kata

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's because he "works" too much, and never have the time to relax. The body can't take too much... and If you never rest, the infections will never get out of your system. So even if it seems like you've got rid of whatever it is, it might break out again very easily...

He! He! I wish I could take it seriously...not!:roftl: I said European Airlines, he doesn't like flying much...but maybe another category deserves attention: None of the above...and what I think will cause offence!!:roftl:

I am sure he is allergic to Kata. It all started after he spoke to her for the last time, that was in Birmingham. Remember he cancelled Stockholm the day after Birmingham?

Yeah, I am quite sure he is allergic to Kata. :mf_rosetinted:

Poor Mika's been getting sick awfully often lately! Let's try to figure out the root cause of all these ear infections and other illnesses.

Haha, Jack, you crack me up! Unfortunately I can't vote because I had to chose only one answer and they all seem feasible to me.

And I still think it's his fear of being bottled :biggrin2::lmao:

I voted festivals, I read somewhere he was scared to get .... how was the expression??? bottled off the stage? Glassed off the stage? Don't remember... at rock festivals.

And yes I love Mika! But if he would have done rock werchter... There's a small part of me that thinks that may have been the case...

I voted festivals.

I would specify to northern country festivals. :mf_rosetinted:

He has done gigs in northern countries - even tho there could be done more... :wink2:

he has used the airlines many times and Kata has been to his shows.

Then again the reaction could be also caused by a combination of all of those. O_o

Yeah... but if you look at his calendar he has a gig every day. Don't you think he needs a break?

Of course he needs a break. But the way you do it is that you schedule less gigs. Not cancel shows at the very last minute even as you are adding other shows that are "more commercial" to the calendar.

--Jack

Of course he needs a break. But the way you do it is that you schedule less gigs. Not cancel shows at the very last minute even as you are adding other shows that are "more commercial" to the calendar.

--Jack

very true! i think he needs to manage a bit better, or jerry does at least.