Mika @ Le Zénith, Lille - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

See you tomorrow Cath! And Laurence and Mariposa' date=' Biche and the others too! I'll try to come say hi before I go queuing for the seats (pfff I wish I was 1st row with you...)[/quote']

Yes, see you in a "few" hours *lol*

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OooooooOoo how 'citin' but...I hope he hasn't stopped singing Lollipop cos I loved that as the finale with all the confetti and balloons and st0of it was awesome, and I liked Big Girls too I don't think he would stop singing those already would he? I mean I prefer to hear his own works than covers any day. (mind you....Everybody's talkin' would be awesome to hear live).

Can't wait for my November gigs now.

Its been a while since there was all this excitement - I forgot just how thrilling and agonising the wait is - then we do it all again, for each and every concert!!! :biggrin2:

Yup!!

Tokyo 8.20am, kids are off at school, I can just sit here for the next 12 hours waiting for EXACT DETAILS.

Youtubes, photos...our expectations are NOT HIGH:naughty:

Thanks girls for keeping us filled in with the tidbits in the meantime.:wub2:

I can't sleep and have just read heaps on this thread!

My Mom will go mad if I don't wear my Lollipopgirl frock she made! I will just have to buy lots and lots of Lolliopops and do the job myself!!:biggrin2:

Think the Big Girls will be back wonder where Lorna went? Probably got a proper job!

looking forward to the Newcastle gig again now!

xx

Aren't you in Lille? I thought you were there according to the list.

Oh yeah...did you just come back and doing what everyone always does - build the suspense?!!! Hurry do tell now!!!

Thought you all knew! i didn't realise I was still on the list -sorry!

The person who I was going with -who shall remain nameless!(I am too kind!)said some terrible things about me so I never went!

So I was devestated as I just booked my flight! But I needed a chaperone and only had the 1 ticket so it was impossible to go so I let her keep the ticket and I kept her Newcastle one.

So tonight -well all day has been kinda strange for me and very sad but I am going to another 3 gigs so I am still smiling:biggrin2:

Newcastle is going to RAWK!!:punk: Freddie has promised so I haven't missed out!

About the skeleton I don't know-obviously I wasn't there! but is it Jack Skellington from the Nightmare before Christmas the Tim Burton movie?-just a thought!

I wish I didn't have insomnia!

xx

Aw that was fun to read after a long day! I'm soo glad they got to meet him after the gig!!!

Ah...just like the good old days with all the excitement after gigs. I wonder if one of his new songs was Century Man...he played that at the NYC concert after gma

Can't wait to hear more!

I wonder if the girls had an access to a PC though' date=' as they were traveling to Lille for the gig, and this morning have to travel to Paris....[/quote']

I have my PC but don't know if they will have enough time to post their pictures ans videos...they tooo the train for paris early in the morning...

Merci beaucoup Laurence pour ton reportage de nuit... et merci a Biche, bien sur.

Bon "voyage" :bleh: pour Paris: salut pour moi la lollypop family de Fanny, Olga, Lillibet, Monsieur M + band et toutes vous... :biggrin2:

Was there setlists in this thread at all ........ maybe i missed something:shocked:

Was there setlists in this thread at all ........ maybe i missed something:shocked:

hi freds, i think allegra refers to wht they wrote here last night...:blink:

allegra, have you got a special hot line with them tonight?...if you did, please SHARE!

(hai avuto una hot line speciale con le francesi stanotte? se sì, CONDIVIDI per favore!) :wink2:

hi freds, i think allegra refers to wht they wrote here last night...:blink:

allegra, have you got a special hot line with them tonight?...if you did, please SHARE!

(hai avuto una hot line speciale con le francesi stanotte? se sì, CONDIVIDI per favore!) :wink2:

Ohhh ok thanks :biggrin2:

Im more curious at to the new two songs :wink2: