Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh yeh if its sanity what you want :roftl: then .. .mm yeh stick to the oldlings

don't know why i feel somewhat offended! :sneaky2:

we are NOT sane and we are NOT shy!!!

Yes, Robi -- Freddie MUST be joking! :roll1:

I want to join you,but I'm afraid you don't understand what I'm saying! :blush-anim-cl: My bad English! :roftl:

If we don't, we have Blue and Diana and AMP there who can translate...

but I'm sure we would understand you.

Now... you understanding us is a completely different matter :wink2:

dcdeb

Fred - is there any news??????

I was surprised to see this thread up and active!! :shocked:

I hope it does happen for us - I have not given up hope!!! :wub2:

:wub2: All that I have heard Wendo ...... is that our ppl are talking to their ppl .... & that's HONESTLY all that I know ...... but ... that's good ... aint' it ... ??? :wub2:

Yes I was wondering about it too!

Maybe american MFCers could tell a few words about it to Mika next week in case he would have forgotten....:boxed:

I know he has other things to deal with so it would be a good idea to talk to John (tour manager) about it too...

I 'd find it rude if he doesn't give an answer, even if it must be a negative one...

Maybe american MFCers could tell a few words about it to Mika next week in case he would have forgotten....:boxed:

I know he has other things to deal with so it would be a good idea to talk to John (tour manager) about it too...

I 'd find it rude if he doesn't give an answer, even if it must be a negative one...

I'm sure Deano and Freddie have it all in hand.

I think maybe Jerry will be with Mika in N. America? I guess we'll see next week. He's a nice guy from what I understand so we could mention that we'd like to see MFC as the official fan club. But I don't think anyone should press for an answer.

I'm sure Deano and Freddie have it all in hand.

I think maybe Jerry will be with Mika in N. America? I guess we'll see next week. He's a nice guy from what I understand so we could mention that we'd like to see MFC as the official fan club. But I don't think anyone should press for an answer.

I think thats right. They knew all about it - and I think they may well

be discussing the advantages/disadvantages at the moment. Its been

two months since they got it, but with Mika being unwell, the festive period and having to re-schedule gigs etc they have probably been quite busy!!

At least they are talking - so its not forgotten!!

UMMMMMmmmmm .... I doubt very much that Mika has forgotten .... & I would def. think twice about what you may feel to say to him re: this subject ...... this issue is being talked about .... soooo... I would say .... 'go slow' ...... again , just my 2 cents .... :thumb_yello:

it probably has to be approved by a number of people anyways

(ie management, record company etc...) so.. we wait patiently.

i'm sure mika hasn't forgotten, he knew very well it was coming when wendi presented him with the beautiful petition.

keeping fingers crossed!!

it probably has to be approved by a number of people anyways

(ie management, record company etc...) so.. we wait patiently.

i'm sure mika hasn't forgotten, he knew very well it was coming when wendi presented him with the beautiful petition.

keeping fingers crossed!!

i wish i was around for that...as a new member to this site all i have to say is that i immediately attached myself to this forum....the other one i checked every few days.

You guys are fantastic!

I think in our minds this is Mika's official Fanclub. When I started looking up websites for Mika - I clicked on this link before I even noticed his official site... cos' it was virtually top of the search list... lol

I didn't realise until delving deeper that It's not official .... It's an amazing site .... everyone seems really really nice ... and it's very well put together and run fantastically.

What more could Mika or his management want....