Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what can we do???

One option is to create accounts at Mikasounds forum and use links to MFC as your signature... this way we get more links and publicity to MFC. But most importantly we get the attention of the forum owners.

Perhaps use the Link text: "Official Mika Fan Site?"

and link to http://www.mikafanclub.com

Dean

i have the mfc link on my myspace...

but the more i am thinking about this i am wondering...

if we all go over and create accounts at the mikasounds forum...

won't we be adding to their member numbers??

i, for one, do not have an account there...:blush-anim-cl:

i personally do not want to add to their numbers if it is going to come down to cut-throat statistics....

or do the actual numbers of members not really make a difference?:blink:

More links = More chance.

If we all get together and take action then they WILL take notice.

Who is with me?

Dean

Oh, I am absolutely -- already have links on my myspace to MFC... tell

everyone I know about it... will definitely try to think up other ways to

spread the word!

dcdeb

After today's antics (where some of us were primed and ready to take off and go all we needed was a nudge and a wink but when you have over 2 hours at least of train journey not to mention travel TO and FROM train stations and other things to sort like family's etc, then leaving a "it's a free for all just turn up guys and we will let you in" type of message, it only ends up annoying everyone). The myspace dress up comp was also a bit hit and miss on the organization front,(and because we weren't allowed to meet him we were told to email our details and we would get sent some things and they never turned up, Cazgirl even got an answer back to her mail saying they didn't promise anything, but it's not nice to have your hopes built up then dashed is it, no one likes that).

So I'M IN for sure, and as for sigs, could we not scan them and email them to someone or take a digi photo of our sigs and email them, maybe someone arty could add them all onto one big document thing and email THEM it or w/e.

Lets get this ball rolling, we ARE the best and it seems a dam sight better organized than any of that lot :mad: pfft and THEY are the ones getting PAID for it (grumble grumble moan groan, always the case innit).

ps I got the MFC links too on my myspace :D

I vote yes! This club has been a Godsend. I don't have any friends who listen to Mika, so this is the only place I can talk about him. Not to mention, it keeps me up to date on his performances, since other sources tend to leave out the details...(cough, cough) :biggrin2:

I know exactly how you feel! I was in Seattle two weeks ago, and I was disappointed when I heard that Mika ISN'T big there.

Sign me up!

i think i'm a member on mikasounds, i'm in the ss, but lol i never really go there...i live here. it's so much easier i think, and i feel really comfy and at home here......hehehe the only thing interesting i do on mikasounds is click the bird and let the poo drop on lollipop girl and her lollipop (haha i know it's childish!) :roftl:

hi guys.

I just want to assure you all that the admin team of myself, Mikablog and Sunny are all 100% behind this petition.

However, it is important that you know the full scale of what we are dealing with here...

Mikasounds is NOT run by Mika, it is run by a record label and the marketing people associated with it. They care about one thing... MONEY.

At MFC we care about Mika, we don't even make a profit from this site, and donations just about cover the expenses.

MFC and Mikasounds live in two different worlds, we all know who is most important, but as long as Mika is contracted to them, we are unlikely to be the official site.

I challenge Mika and his team of "marketing people" to do the right thing and make MFC the official forum.

Mika reads this forum, I have evidence. It is BY FAR the biggest Mika sites on the net, and is one of the fastest growing music sites on the net.

They should NOT take us for granted. The admin team at MFC is willing to remain non-profit, and are willing to continue to put Mika first and money last. Can MikaSounds.com say the same???

So what can we do???

One option is to create accounts at Mikasounds forum and use links to MFC as your signature... this way we get more links and publicity to MFC. But most importantly we get the attention of the forum owners.

Perhaps use the Link text: "Official Mika Fan Site?"

and link to http://www.mikafanclub.com

Another option is to try and get top 10 for the google search term "Mika". If you own a blog, post at forums, have a myspace page etc... then you can link to http://www.mikafanclub.com with the text "Mika"

More links = More chance.

If we all get together and take action then they WILL take notice.

Who is with me?

Dean

AMEN TO THAT

Sign me up please !