Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

SIGN ME UP!

I'll be to Glasgow, too :biggrin2:

I'm in this family since Febraury.

This forum is like Mika.

We are like him.

We are the living evidence of the power of THE music, of his music: colorfuls, multietnics, daydreaming a life in cartoon motion, positives...

...We rock like Mika!!!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

count me in and forever!

was there an 'official' fan club, now dead? was it mikasounds? omg....our troops are bigger than theirs! :naughty: :naughty:

we are:

polite

discrete

not caring about his sexuality

always in the front row

...what else?

ah yes----THE BEST!! :biggrin2:

count me in and forever!

was there an 'official' fan club, now dead? was it mikasounds? omg....our troops are bigger than theirs! :naughty: :naughty:

we are:

polite

discrete

not caring about his sexuality

always in the front row

...what else?

ah yes----THE BEST!! :biggrin2:

Our troops ARE bigger than theirs!!!

I've pm'd Fred and Steph who are obviously going to be a big help in this. We'll get this put together. Are we giving it to him in Glasgow then? That's great, as it's probably the biggest MFC turn out of all the gigs.

I think this should be the official fan club, thanks for starting the thread Wendi, and to Freddie for looking after it.

And then I also think MFC should go so far as to be the ones approving official offshoots in other countries. MFC Japan branch, MFC Estonia branch, MFC France branch....what do you think??:biggrin2:

hi guys.

I just want to assure you all that the admin team of myself, Mikablog and Sunny are all 100% behind this petition.

However, it is important that you know the full scale of what we are dealing with here...

Mikasounds is NOT run by Mika, it is run by a record label and the marketing people associated with it. They care about one thing... MONEY.

At MFC we care about Mika, we don't even make a profit from this site, and donations just about cover the expenses.

MFC and Mikasounds live in two different worlds, we all know who is most important, but as long as Mika is contracted to them, we are unlikely to be the official site.

I challenge Mika and his team of "marketing people" to do the right thing and make MFC the official forum.

Mika reads this forum, I have evidence. It is BY FAR the biggest Mika sites on the net, and is one of the fastest growing music sites on the net.

They should NOT take us for granted. The admin team at MFC is willing to remain non-profit, and are willing to continue to put Mika first and money last. Can MikaSounds.com say the same???

So what can we do???

One option is to create accounts at Mikasounds forum and use links to MFC as your signature... this way we get more links and publicity to MFC. But most importantly we get the attention of the forum owners.

Perhaps use the Link text: "Official Mika Fan Site?"

and link to http://www.mikafanclub.com

Another option is to try and get top 10 for the google search term "Mika". If you own a blog, post at forums, have a myspace page etc... then you can link to http://www.mikafanclub.com with the text "Mika"

More links = More chance.

If we all get together and take action then they WILL take notice.

Who is with me?

Dean

I agree Deano - have link in myspace, but not been in Mikasounds yet - so will read your posts again, when I get back from holiday, and do what you suggest!!

Thanks for your support though!! :thumb_yello: