Petition to be Official Fan Club!!

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in.

In Sydney, I asked Jerry if we could be the official fanclub, but he did not answer that one, just asked what we would want. Since it has been a whole 27 days since then, I am getting impatient, and would love to move the issue forward.

I agree that the record company would own Mikasounds, but surely the "Official Mika Website" can be different to the 'Official Mika Fanclub."

Fanclubs after all, are often managed by fans...

We know Mika visits here, so that is not an issue. What we are after is timely information, and Jerry was quite surprised to hear that Mikasounds is very out of date. As a rule, it is far slower than MFC, and they are supposed to have the advanced information...

I'm in.

In Sydney, I asked Jerry if we could be the official fanclub, but he did not answer that one, just asked what we would want. Since it has been a whole 27 days since then, I am getting impatient, and would love to move the issue forward.

I agree that the record company would own Mikasounds, but surely the "Official Mika Website" can be different to the 'Official Mika Fanclub."

Fanclubs after all, are often managed by fans...

We know Mika visits here, so that is not an issue. What we are after is timely information, and Jerry was quite surprised to hear that Mikasounds is very out of date. As a rule, it is far slower than MFC, and they are supposed to have the advanced information...

yes well said, we do need timely answers to this and at the moment are getting all the information , contact details and "signatures"

:biggrin2:

I'm in ofcourse.

I have an account on mikasounds (that board is boooring) so I'll do the signature thing.

Thing is, I'm a bit worried if this board becomes official the management/record company/'the suits' want a say in how this place is run. Becoming official may bring a whole lot of restrictions?

Anyway I still think this board deserves more than it gets. Getting recognition would be a huge thing. The people running this place put an insane amount of time into it and they do it because they love Mika, not because it will get them a check by the end of the month. That's dedication for ya.

Thanks folks - thats 117 names on the petition list already!!!

If you know anyone who is a member here, and is not on regularly - get them to pop in and add their name too (but, obviously, only if they agree!!!) :thumb_yello:

Thanks folks - thats 117 names on the petition list already!!!

If you know anyone who is a member here, and is not on regularly - get them to pop in and add their name too (but, obviously, only if they agree!!!) :thumb_yello:

HIYA !:biggrin2: SIGN ME UP TOO PLEASE ... :wub2:

I am completely for this idea. We are the largest, most dedicated, most active, most vocal and most represented group of Mika fans in the world and we know how much Mika appreciates that; to formalise that relationship and reward his most loyal fans would be a natural progression for Mika. Sign me up. :thumb_yello: