The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

yes, I agree. it's normal a sudden death of someone famous causes some commotion.

as deep as all the previous pages discussions are and true either, that there are plenty of unnoticed deaths all around the world and that people should stop going histeric about mika for every single detail that may arise, I agree all this doesn't diminish one bit the fact I feel sorry for a young person, apparently healthy, I liked, even if just that, and that i found out today is suddenly gone.

no tragedy, no inane blabbing. just that.

part of that is my fault......sorry :flowers2: :flowers2: :flowers2:

I was very upset by what happened to Heath.....I suppose I just see stuff and get all worried....its just me.....................I am being honest

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also, oooh, this online shop has cute cheap things that seem up our alley.

I've been getting into cheap-looking childlike jewelry lately.

--Jack

That is so good, Jack! I particularly like the vegetable necklaces and the pineapple one, and the apple and grape earrings!

I might get some, they ship here. Which ones to choose, though......

Oh I guess its too late to send some greetings to Blue and Kata :naughty: . I wish I also had the chance to meet some Mfcers spontaneously.

I'm watching handball right now. Totally random but even watching it really hurts. I mean physically and not mentally. After the Danes accidentally won the semi-finale yesterday :sneaky2: the Germans aren't able to play anymore today and it is quite apparent that the French will get the bronze medal. What is even worse is the fact that the majority of the German team comes from my hometown and they are all injured by now. I wonder how they will ever be able to play in the national league again :blink: . I wonder why I even think about that as handball usually doesn't bother me at all. Maybe its still because of my theine shock from this morning :boxed: .

--Jack

Oh I love those. I bought some cheap apple jewellery in Nov. Picked up every necklace in the shop and wanted to give you one but I think I've got the only one left. I might take Sara there on Monday and see if they have any more. That's where I got the LICM hoodie so they've got some cute stuff.

We had a bit of relaxed taxi - ing last night. :naughty:

I was wondering if you went chez M after dining at Chez M. I guess there's no need to wonder when Kata is in the taxi. :naughty:

I'm watching handball right now. Totally random but even watching it really hurts. I mean physically and not mentally. After the Danes accidentally won the semi-finale yesterday :sneaky2: the Germans aren't able to play anymore today and it is quite apparent that the French will get the bronze medal. What is even worse is the fact that the majority of the German team comes from my hometown and they are all injured by now. I wonder how they will ever be able to play in the national league again :blink: . I wonder why I even think about that as handball usually doesn't bother me at all. Maybe its still because of my theine shock from this morning :boxed: .

NOT stepping on the germans... :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: *hugs haeschen* :wink2:

I've just come back from a really nice evening with Kata and Blue, they were in London after seeing Palladium in Brighton on Friday night and today (Sunday) they're going to Bristol to see Palladium.

We went to Chez Marcelle and had some Lebanese etc etc.:mf_rosetinted:

oooohhh.. jealous... :bleh: aside the palladium part. :wink2:

look forward to feb.! :thumb_yello:

--Jack

i don't know why, but the radish jumped to me eyes (not a fan, usually) and the peeled banana is just what i need :naughty: :naughty:

but i think i'll stick to the apple necklace, the badge and the earings i already have...

i don't know why, but the radish jumped to me eyes (not a fan, usually) and the peeled banana is just what i need :naughty: :naughty:

but i think i'll stick to the apple necklace, the badge and the earings i already have...

:naughty: Yop you are sooo back :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

I'm still looking for a way to bring my apple badge in February. I only travel with hand luggage. Big hand luggage but still... And they tend to be so fussy about sharp things not matter if it is a small needle or a big knife. As if I would harm anyone with the apple badge :blink: . Anyway, I thought about scanning it and doing something with magnets. Don't know if they are allowed as they might irritate the cockpit instruments :blink: .

I'm still looking for a way to bring my apple badge in February. I only travel with hand luggage. Big hand luggage but still... And they tend to be so fussy about sharp things not matter if it is a small needle or a big knife. As if I would harm anyone with the apple badge :blink: . Anyway, I thought about scanning it and doing something with magnets. Don't know if they are allowed as they might irritate the cockpit instruments :blink: .

holy sheep.. didn't think about it... :shocked: I travelled with a whole bunch of pins in my luggage last time.. wouldn't dream of having them for anything else than sporting on my jacket, but still. and there's NO way I'd leave them at the airport.. :thumbdown: I'd rather pay the 8£ in boarding luggage fee!

Ugh girls, I had been having a terrible week last week, and now that this week is beginning I find that I am sick!! :shocked:

I plan to eat a lot of garlic and Vitamin C, but dammit, I have to go see Mika on Thursday. And I'm already worried about having to drive to another city that I've never driven to before (I hate driving places when I don't know the road--makes me a bit panicked), and if I'm sick on top of that it will be very unpleasant. :thumbdown:

I'm driving there straight after a class that lets out at 4:10pm too, so I'll have to hurry if I want to make it on time (not aiming for first row, haha), and I'm just annoyed that it is all so stressful!

--Jack

Ugh girls, I had been having a terrible week last week, and now that this week is beginning I find that I am sick!! :shocked:

I plan to eat a lot of garlic and Vitamin C, but dammit, I have to go see Mika on Thursday. And I'm already worried about having to drive to another city that I've never driven to before (I hate driving places when I don't know the road--makes me a bit panicked), and if I'm sick on top of that it will be very unpleasant. :thumbdown:

I'm driving there straight after a class that lets out at 4:10pm too, so I'll have to hurry if I want to make it on time (not aiming for first row, haha), and I'm just annoyed that it is all so stressful!

--Jack

Oh, it doesn’t sound good!

Not a good time to get sick.:blink:

I really hope you’ll feel better soon so you can drive. :thumb_yello:

Try to drink tea with honey too, it’s good for you.

Keep my fingers crossed that you’ll make it to the concert!:thumb_yello:

--Jack

Oh that sounds bad. I hope you'll feel better soon. When you drive to unknown places just take your time. Don't hurry too much. If you are a bit late then you are late. Better than having an accident. I keep my fingers crossed for you that you get better until then :thumb_yello:

Thanks, Sienna!

Oh that sounds bad. I hope you'll feel better soon. When you drive to unknown places just take your time. Don't hurry too much. If you are a bit late then you are late. Better than having an accident. I keep my fingers crossed for you that you get better until then :thumb_yello:

That's true, Christine! Especially since there'll be an opening act anyway... that's a good way of looking at it.

It shouldn't be much of a drive--like an hour and a half to two hours--I just get lost easily when I don't know the road.

--Jack

So here we are after picking sariflor up from the Toronto Airport....we needed some food and no Chez Marcelle around so we went for Thai instead.

Gabbing, gossiping, and game-planning for the Guvernment/Kool Haus GIG. :naughty:

(from left to right: Suzy, Christine, sariflor)

IMG_0458.jpg

A new pose? Or trying to stay awake? (leaning on right hand)

IMG_0459.jpg

Hi there,

Just popping in to remind you to open a new thread, you are reaching the 3000 posts.

Suzy and Christine, watch over Sariflor and make sure to wear ear-protections if you're next to her inside the venue, the girl gets out of control and screams at the top of her lungs when a half naked Mikster runs to her! :wink2:

So here we are after picking sariflor up from the Toronto Airport....we needed some food and no Chez Marcelle around so we went for Thai instead.

Gabbing, gossiping, and game-planning for the Guvernment/Kool Haus GIG. :naughty:

(from left to right: Suzy, Christine, sariflor

omigosh, hello pretty ladies :blush-anim-cl: I love seeing mfc people :wub2:

- take care jack, and see if you can't borrow a gps thing not to get lost... it might help ! or google/mappy for the old-fashionned style :naughty:

- we will nikki ! thanks for the warning... it's kata's job :mf_rosetinted:

- cute pics ! hope the dinner was good ! :thumb_yello: