2007 - Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - 24 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Hiya Ruth, I'm sorry your delights of Mika were somewhat marred by losing precious stuff. That must have been an awkward distraction you could have done without!

However, I bet like me you were mesmerised by his group, his talent, his torso oh yes and his songs! (giggle)

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Ruth, I'm sorry your delights of Mika were somewhat marred by losing precious stuff. That must have been an awkward distraction you could have done without!

However, I bet like me you were mesmerised by his group, his talent, his torso oh yes and his songs! (giggle)

Hi Shari

No no no I didn't lose anything! Cynthia apparently did but I don't know what or when. We put her cases in bab's car and gave her them back at the end. I don't know any more.

No, I had a great time apart from being a prat when I spoke to Mika. I adored his performance and, yes, I admit, just a bit, his torso!)

Hi Shari

No no no I didn't lose anything! Cynthia apparently did but I don't know what or when. We put her cases in bab's car and gave her them back at the end. I don't know any more.

No, I had a great time apart from being a prat when I spoke to Mika. I adored his performance and, yes, I admit, just a bit, his torso!)

poor cynthia had her drumsticks she got from mika stolen from her bag during the donny gig:thumbdown:

i like the pics ruth, they bring back some great memories, thx 4 posting:thumb_yello:

2071669507_074c7e1bdb.jpg

In a departure from the instantly recognisable penguin, we have here, Rak1, the snowman.

Shari - anyone in a Christmas theme was one of us!

2071671065_e70091b5e4.jpg

Bab and my friend for the trip to Donny - 'J'

2072465366_1d638f68d8.jpg

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

BIG HUGS Ruth, thanks for posting those pics (I've still yet to learn how to do that)

I now know who's face to put with who's ID. Just brilliant. Nice to see Bab too, she's the one who uploads the things off TV mega quick isn't she?

BIG HUGS Ruth, thanks for posting those pics (I've still yet to learn how to do that)

I now know who's face to put with who's ID. Just brilliant. Nice to see Bab too, she's the one who uploads the things off TV mega quick isn't she?

I hope people won't mind me posting these I hadn't thought....

Bab is indeed the speedy uploader. She's great but don't tell her that I said so.....

Here's Cynthia

2071683983_e634920ff4.jpg

Stunning eh?

I'm so sorry her drumsticks were nicked. Bum**er.

Keep going, keep going Ruth. They are all brilliant. You looked amazing as the tree. "Cynthia" was just to the right of me. Such a terrible shame about her drumsticks tho. Got any of Tia? I wa sso concerned about her not getting her ticket in time. Glad you had a blast Tia, I did too, but could've done w/out the stress from SeeTickets!

Bexxy

2072469506_ac2fc9c165.jpg

Sparkly1 silver.lemons & BumblebeeVix with a jar. The significance of which escapes me ....

2071677189_3db8758104.jpg

And a cracker of 'Andy'

2071677485_d7002b1631.jpg

another pic of andy without camera, bexxy!

and the jar is 'chicken tonight'...they tried to give it to mika, but he refused to take it...ahahahahahahahh :naughty:

So here's my favourite one. You can probably tell that I'm not reet photogenic, but the security guy used my camera for this.

You can see my friend 'J' and andi and ali; we all look happy and it's a true reflection of the night. And Sparkly1 too.

2072497202_6c0ba66a56.jpg

Oo the rude pushing girl is on aswell. Didn't notice her before.

Not photogenic Ruth??? You look g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s! I think that about myself though. YOU have nothing to worry about, fantastic. Yes you do all look very happy. Think I would've been to if I was at the front of the q. We weren't far behind you really, thinking back.