NEW DATE for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (3 december postponed show)

Yoppappop

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm so sorry i haven't posted and read much in this thread....:shocked:

but be sure i'll be looking for you all in the queue!!!

i'm so looking forward to meeting all the mfcers i haven't met so far...i'll be there around 4 if i'm lucky.... i'll wave at you and be back to my place in the queue (argh, so far away from the first row!!!:thumbdown: )

i'll be wearing a happy birthday hat with candles (!!!) with 3 MFC badges on (for MFC birthday....eheheheh)

see you tomorrow!

i'm so sorry i haven't posted and read much in this thread....:shocked:

but be sure i'll be looking for you all in the queue!!!

i'm so looking forward to meeting all the mfcers i haven't met so far...i'll be there around 4 if i'm lucky.... i'll wave at you and be back to my place in the queue (argh, so far away from the first row!!!:thumbdown: )

i'll be wearing a happy birthday hat with candles (!!!) with 3 MFC badges on (for MFC birthday....eheheheh)

see you tomorrow!

Oh yes indeed !!!:wink2:

yahoo!!!

i'm almost to excited to pack !!!:roftl::shocked:

Have fun everyone! For me, have tons of fun and live in each moment...every smile, every crinkle of that nose...memorize it and embrace it... I wish I could be there, with all my heart I wish I could meet all of you and see him again. It's not my time yet I suppose...Everything happens for a reason, and I had a mission to accomplish and I didn't. But I will, and I know it'll happen soon... Lets hope he returns well rested to the U.S not too late in the year.

Tomorrow will be epic for all of you and I will live through your reports. Keep us updated, and good luck! I hope you have better luck in meeting him before or after the gig.

:partytime2::gathering::groupwave: (This is you lot in a few hours)

:toot:

:woot_jump:

Hope you all have fun.

Don't waste a moment thinking about us sitting at our PCs.

Not

A

Moment

:naughty:

And the sooner there is a new thread, the less scrolling I have to do....

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

IT'S HERE AT LAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited!!!!!! :woot_jump:

i went to bed last night at about 9 because i was really tired and a little ill, so i woke up this morning at about seven lol. currently it is quater to eight.

my gosh i have so much to do before i leave. EEEEEEEE!!!

See some of you later!!! Have a safe journey!!! and to those who are staying, i shall text some of you with the news on whats happening!!!!!!!

LOVE LOVE YOU

x x x x x x x x x x

EVERYONE! HAVE AN AWESOME TIME! :)

ENJOY YOURSELVES AND I SEND ALL MY LOVE!

:wub2: :wub2:

sending all my love right back atcha! i think a lot of people have arrived in london now, judging by their lack of posts, and Rose has already left for London so only a few of us are left here for the time being. and Danika can't find her Buttercup dress :blink: