Mika's Personal Life

lollipop_monkey

I will say that Mika has alot of feminine qualities... not like womanly features (although he does have hips:roftl: ) I mean His sensitvity toward women and his background with having what like 7 mothers? He was raised around women, and strong ones at that. Perhaps that's why he's just naturally "feminine"

That is something I haven't thought of!

Mika was brought of by alot of women, and his dad wasn't there for him alot of the time (I'm assuming), so it's like he absorbed those womanly characteristics and just grew up with them. I think his OCD plays a big part in the way he acts too.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. Because he's talking about people being affectionate towards big girls. So therefore, dancing and being flirty / affectionate with a big girl on stage is basically something for your eyes to look at while your ears are busy.

I don't really understand you- I'm a french speker. So Can you reformulate your sentence please? :huglove:

I think the point is that stereotypes start for a reason.

I mean... are all lesbians butch, softball-playing, flannel wearing rednecks? No. But there's enough of them that it started a stereotype. Most (I'll go as far as to say practically ALL) stereotypes are based on truth.

i'd also say, freedom of speech, well, within reason. but i guess mika doesn't mind others talking bout his personal life, as long as he doesn't have to comment on it. i mean c'mon, there's a thread about his underwear on here, how much worse can it get?! :naughty: no, seriously, i personally don't see a point in discussing whether he's gay or not, cause no-one knows for sure if he doesn't tell. but everyone has their opinions about it, so why not let ppl discuss it, as long as there's no fight?

i also don't see why pix of his family that are on the web anyway shouldn't be posted on here, as long as we're not flooding the forum with those pix. his family appear in public, they don't make a secret about who they are, so where's the problem? if fortuné is between the stage and the barrier during a show, then he can be sure to be on some fan pix automatically.

and why can't we discuss mika's unreleased songs? ok he doesn't want them distributed, so of course we shouldn't post links to them. but we all know them anyway, so why not discuss them?

where the line has to be drawn though, in my opinion, is to turn up at mika's house or post his address/pix of his house on here. this is an invasion of privacy, cause it affects him personally.

i always think, how would i feel about it if i was famous? i couldn't care less about what ppl wrote about me in a forum, as long as it wasn't mean. the press would worry me much more than a forum. :naughty: but i'd get scared if ppl started turning up at my door, even if they just left sth there.

somehow it's fine lines though between what should be allowed to discuss and what not. there are truths that are obvious, like who is mika's family. and there are truths that he wants to hide, like where does he live and is he gay or not - so i think we can discuss it, but the problems start where the fun ends and we really try to find out the truth, like if someone goes searching for his house or stalks him/his friends to find out whether he's gay. if i knew his address or whether he was gay, i certainly wouldn't post this info here, cause i know he wouldn't want it to be public. so probably this is why those topics are forbidden on here in the first place, to prevent that someone who really knows the truth might post it. and this in fact makes sense.

so what's my conclusion? um, i don't know. :naughty:

The rumours started from stereotyping I'm sure, but then again he created his own image and he choses what to say in interviews - He chooses to play Dolly Parton before his show etc. I'm sure he knows the stereotypes and he's using them! Sure, he might just be a straight guy liking some stereotypical gay things, but if he wanted to avoid speculation, then he would have toned it down, cause he seems very aware of how he builds his career! Also when you appear in mags like Out and Attitude, then you want people to speculate - He chose to appear in those mags, so he most certainly wants to keep it going!

OK! I'm agree with you :glasses3: !!!!

I don't really understand you- I'm a french speker. So Can you reformulate your sentence please? :huglove:

Alrighty, let me try.

The meaning of the song 'Big Girl' is that people should love and accept fat girls. So he is dancing and showing affection with these big girls so that he is not only singing about it, he's SHOWING you about it.

Does that make sense? I tried my hardest. :tears:

its weird, i wonder if he has ocd with his shows, i wonder if he has to do dances at certain times and touch both ends of the stage every 30 secs and stuff like that.

I don't know. I don't think his OCD has anything to do with him being feminine though. That's more of a natural manorism thing.

I wonder what he'd think after reading this thread? :roftl:

"Am I straight? ...I never thought about it... *goes into deep, thoughtful seclusion for a few months*"

I don't know. I don't think his OCD has anything to do with him being feminine though. That's more of a natural manorism thing.

yes....my dad has it horrible. he flips if i wear my shoes in the hopuse, even if they are clean. and if my room has one thing out of place. and owns every single 'Swiffer' product there is! and he washes our floor like 5 times a night!

I wonder what he'd think after reading this thread? :roftl:

he is prolly like "yes! finally! some action on the forum!"

"Am I straight? ...I never thought about it... *goes into deep, thoughtful seclusion for a few months*"

:roftl: :roftl:

**Writes a song opposite of Billy Brown**

Maybe we're all wrong and he is of a different sexuality we havn't thought of yet? :blink:

he is prolly like "yes! finally! some action on the forum!"

"Is Sarie starting a fight again? My God. What a psychopath."

:roftl: :roftl:

**Writes a song opposite of Billy Brown**

Maybe we're all wrong and he is of a different sexuality we havn't thought of yet? :blink:

YOU MEAN ANIMALS?!?! :shocked:

:wink2:

My friends and I have the same style than mika... but they are all straight! I don't think it's due to his clothes.

His high-pitched voice? well Michael jackson and christophe willem (a french singer)... what can they say?... Of course they were "accused" of being gay!

His friends such as Perez Hilton and Mika (shooting for a gay magazine) play with this ambiguity.... You have to admit, it's maybe lead by a commercial goal.

I don't know!