Prepare to be shocked.

MikaRMS

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday, I was at my Aunt & Uncles house. We were talking about music and I said my favourite artist was MIKA - my uncle must have heard because he told me something quite extraordinary. One of his work clients and close friends is Jo Whiley. He was at her house the other week, doing the lights for her house which she was homing a certain celebrity to do a Live Lounge due to the fact that he didnt have a home at that moment in time. You may have guessed who this celebrity is but I'll tell you anyway. It was MIKA. My uncle - being a friend of Jo Whiley - made MIKA a bacon sandwhich and a cup of tea. He was also watching the Live Lounge while MIKA was performing. And now, he is trying to organize mika to meet me or get me something signed!! He also knows The Hoosiers who I quite like too!! How amazing is that!! I might meet MIKA or get something signed from him! And my uncle said that if Radio 1 where Jo Whiley works ever does something like Radio 1's Big Weekend and MIKA plays there, he will get me VIP tickets!!!! This is AMAZING!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

You lucky so-and-so. I could make Mika a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea as well!! All he has to do is come to my house!!

Love today, from Marilyn

Aw wow woof

You are so so lucky to have such an uncle !

I have 5 to 12 uncles from my mummy's, not sure about the number cos my maternal grandpa, he's got 2 to 3 wives. Not sure about the number either cos he died very very early. When everything's gone, my uncles are all seriously drunk around the world, no one can find them, even my mum ...... hmm, that's why i love Mika's "Happy Ending". And also I have plenty of aunties, but from my paternal grandpa, they were very naughty and they bullied my poor daddy lots and lots, then my grandma gave my daddy a little flat, he didn't feel like it and tried to give it to me, I didn't feel like it either cuz I wanted to make friends by living in university hall. But I am not allowed cuz I have a little brother who can only pee pee and poo poo at the public toilet ! No one wants to take him to the public toilet, I can only go home and do it otherwise he will die !!

Yesterday, I was at my Aunt & Uncles house. We were talking about music and I said my favourite artist was MIKA - my uncle must have heard because he told me something quite extraordinary. One of his work clients and close friends is Jo Whiley. He was at her house the other week, doing the lights for her house which she was homing a certain celebrity to do a Live Lounge due to the fact that he didnt have a home at that moment in time. You may have guessed who this celebrity is but I'll tell you anyway. It was MIKA. My uncle - being a friend of Jo Whiley - made MIKA a bacon sandwhich and a cup of tea. He was also watching the Live Lounge while MIKA was performing. And now, he is trying to organize mika to meet me or get me something signed!! He also knows The Hoosiers who I quite like too!! How amazing is that!! I might meet MIKA or get something signed from him! And my uncle said that if Radio 1 where Jo Whiley works ever does something like Radio 1's Big Weekend and MIKA plays there, he will get me VIP tickets!!!! This is AMAZING!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

No need to show off :(:D

You are so lucky!

The best I've done was sing for Delta Goodrem (who is now married to Brian McFaden of Westlife) and getting an aughtograph that said <3 your singing, love from Delta.

Which was awesome but omfg, I am like, SOOOOO jealous of you!