I think Mika deleted his private MySpace account!

MIKA_OBESSED

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no...:blink: well maybe just the one that are out of line... but actually i think he likes us or at least the ones he already met... but we don't know what he thinks so we can just say our opinion...

Exactly, and I say:

HE LOVES US... IF IT WEREN'T FOR US, HE WOULDN'T BE SELLING OUT ARENAS...WE ARE THE SOURCE OF HIS INCOME GUYS...THE SOURCE OF ALOT OF HIS SMILES...AND HE'D BE PRIVELAGED TO KNOW ME JUST AS MUCH AS I AM TO KNOW HIM. I'M NOT GOING TO DEGRADE MY NAME ON HERE JUST BECAUSE I CALL MYSELF A FAN. IF THAT'S WHAT THE TERM MEANS (AN INDIACATION THAT I AM OF A DIFFERENT BREED) THAN I'D RATHER CALL MYSELF A PATRON TO THE ARTS.

MEH! I always thought personally that it was his personal account and there for had nothing to do with his music and more to do with his personal life, (friends, family, people he actually knows), I remeber being intregued that it was on his top friend though, as if it was a joke, some kind of game he was playing.

needles to say im not that fazed by it, after all, I never went near it!

PS: I thought private was when you had to supply the persons real name or email address?!?!

Exactly, and I say:

HE LOVES US... IF IT WEREN'T FOR US, HE WOULDN'T BE SELLING OUT ARENAS...WE ARE THE SOURCE OF HIS INCOME GUYS...THE SOURCE OF ALOT OF HIS SMILES...AND HE'D BE PRIVELAGED TO KNOW ME JUST AS MUCH AS I AM TO KNOW HIM. I'M NOT GOING TO DEGRADE MY NAME ON HERE JUST BECAUSE I CALL MYSELF A FAN. IF THAT'S WHAT THE TERM MEANS (AN INDIACATION THAT I AM OF A DIFFERENT BREED) THAN I'D RATHER CALL MYSELF A PATRON TO THE ARTS.

you just said it all!!:thumb_yello::wink2:

ive just realised something now that mika`s mmmm accounts gone so`s my 1 & only replyed i got from him way back on feb last year that i saved on myspace has gone too ... nooooooooooooooooo ! i hate you mika :sneaky2:

Avoca! L is a he!

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

:boxed:

And now made me feel low AND made me cry

I'm sure he's got it all Asked for or not! Let's hope for the Gaussian distribution

well, that can prove to be difficult at times.. :naughty:

I'm not. Not really.

pfffffff... no one believes ya.. :sneaky2: anymore. :mf_rosetinted:

you just said it all!!:thumb_yello::wink2:

Gracias Marisol:wink2:

I'm not gonna put him on any higher pedestal than myself:naughty: It's a give an take thing. Plain and simple, we are happy because of one another. I know my place as "a fan"...IT's right here. And in a few weeks it'll be between him and the stage. That's the way it'll go. He deserves my patronage...and I deserve his respect. and I've gotten it..

:doh: :doh: I didn't know he had a private space either :shocked: ...how was it like?

Nothing special, really... Couple of pics (that we've already seen), some comments from his friends and stuff...nothing special! :blink: