FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:sad:

I'll wake up in the morning and there will be a pop up box asking me to choose a program to open up Confetti.party which in turn I drag it into every program possible and it'll say Confetti.party cannot be opened using this program.

Ah, but if you were running Windows it would be like this:

*pop up* A website is trying to run confetti.party. Confirm or deny?

*clicks confirm*

*pop up* Windows has noticed you're trying to party. May I remind you that it's Monday morning. Are you sure you'd like to proceed?

*clicks yes*

*pop up* May I remind you that you're using Windows. Windows users don't party. There can be viruses at parties. It is strongly recommended you don't proceed...*

:throw:

*clicks confirm*

*pop up* Windows has noticed you're trying to party. May I remind you that it's Monday morning. Are you sure you'd like to proceed?

*clicks yes*

*pop up* May I remind you that you're using Windows. Windows users don't party. There can be viruses at parties. It is strongly recommended you don't proceed...*

:throw:

*loves this commercial*

:wink2:

I'll wake up in the morning and there will be a pop up box asking me to choose a program to open up Confetti.party which in turn I drag it into every program possible and it'll say Confetti.party cannot be opened using this program.

*clicks confirm*

*clicks yes*

This is why I come here: random statements of insanity. :lmfao:

I'm a Mac user, btw. Yes, my computer is sexier than yours, so sexy in fact that it has a French name: Sebastien. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm a Mac user, btw. Yes, my computer is sexier than yours, so sexy in fact that it has a French name: Sebastien. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I can't tell you the name of my Mac. :fisch:

Unknown.pngOh no you didn't!

Can't help it if you guys are so fast. :sneaky2: It's like the tortoise and the hare. You guys being the hare the rest of us being the tortoise. Slow and steady wins the race. :lmfao:

Yeah... Sept you're not winnin' :P

I s'pose I'm meant to back you guys... After all, they ARE Aussies :D

And I'm a Kiwi :P

Aah the steriotypical gay's name :D

I thought Sebastian was like Rusian or sommin' :/

Could you post a link to it in this thread when you do?

Pray, when exactly will it be posted? Monday's almost ended here. :fisch:

I hopeless with time zones ... for me its 8.20 in the morning and everyone is drinking coffee like me:roftl:

I need to be more specific :naughty:

Will do :thumb_yello:

I think all these points do not make you a bigger fan....

People need to get the concept of bigger fan=entitlement out of their minds. Being a big fan has nothing to do with participation in the fan club and access to privileges.

Mika has 5 million fans and there is no way to objectively measure who is the biggest fan, so this concept of being a "big fan" is totally useless.

Fan club privileges should be awarded to the people who participate in the fan club because without the fan club the privileges would not exist.

I don't care if someone living in a small village in Siberia who won't join MFC until 2009 likes Mika as much or more than I do. I'm the one who has been donating to MFC to help ensure its continued existence. I am the one who contributes here by posting videos, photos and articles so that MFC is a source of information for fans. I am the one who signed a petition to help ensure that MFC would become the official fan club. I'm the one who saw Mika rise to success from 2006 because of people like me who actively supported him by purchasing concert tickets, CDs and spreading the word before many knew or cared who he was.

If you think it's "unfair" that someone like me gets consideration for special privileges over someone in Siberia who doesn't yet know about MFC and has never attended a Mika concert, then think about how unfair it's going to be if your chance to enjoy special privileges is virtually eliminated by this "big fan" concept.

Since we can't measure being a big fan, then we're going to have to assume that anyone who says they are a big fan is equally entitled to privileges as are all the other people who claim they are big fans. That means that tens or even hundreds of thousands of people could end up in a pool of "big fans" and something like an invitation to a secret gig will have to be issued by entirely random ballot. In other words, after all your commitment to the fan club and supporting Mika through the early stages of his career, your chances of seeing him at a secret gig are going to be not much better than your chances of winning the lottery.

I can't speak for others, but I find it difficult to imagine that people like Freddie and Wendi have been busting their asses to make this happen so that they can see themselves or the other active participants in MFC getting a 1 in 25,000 chance of attending a secret gig or whatever.

The assumption here is that many of us are going to be enjoying these privileges and not forfeiting them randomly to any one of millions of people who could come along next month and claim they are big Mika fans. If that's not the assumption, then I don't understand why people are getting so excited over the idea that we're becoming the official fan club, because as individuals we really have nothing to gain from it.

CHRISTINE: LOVED your post!!! *applauds*

FREDDIE: I'll be at work experience today. I'll be home for lunch between 12-1, or 1-2. I'll be finishing work at about 4, so please, post the news within these times!!!!! :roftl: *laughs as she cant believe her own selfishness*

People need to get the concept of bigger fan=entitlement out of their minds. Being a big fan has nothing to do with participation in the fan club and access to privileges.

Mika has 5 million fans and there is no way to objectively measure who is the biggest fan, so this concept of being a "big fan" is totally useless.

Fan club privileges should be awarded to the people who participate in the fan club because without the fan club the privileges would not exist.

I don't care if someone living in a small village in Siberia who won't join MFC until 2009 likes Mika as much or more than I do. I'm the one who has been donating to MFC to help ensure its continued existence. I am the one who contributes here by posting videos, photos and articles so that MFC is a source of information for fans. I am the one who signed a petition to help ensure that MFC would become the official fan club. I'm the one who saw Mika rise to success from 2006 because of people like me who actively supported him by purchasing concert tickets, CDs and spreading the word before many knew or cared who he was.

If you think it's "unfair" that someone like me gets consideration for special privileges over someone in Siberia who doesn't yet know about MFC and has never attended a Mika concert, then think about how unfair it's going to be if your chance to enjoy special privileges is virtually eliminated by this "big fan" concept.

Since we can't measure being a big fan, then we're going to have to assume that anyone who says they are a big fan is equally entitled to privileges as are all the other people who claim they are big fans. That means that tens or even hundreds of thousands of people could end up in a pool of "big fans" and something like an invitation to a secret gig will have to be issued by entirely random ballot. In other words, after all your commitment to the fan club and supporting Mika through the early stages of his career, your chances of seeing him at a secret gig are going to be not much better than your chances of winning the lottery.

I can't speak for others, but I find it difficult to imagine that people like Freddie and Wendi have been busting their asses to make this happen so that they can see themselves or the other active participants in MFC getting a 1 in 25,000 chance of attending a secret gig or whatever.

The assumption here is that many of us are going to be enjoying these privileges and not forfeiting them randomly to any one of millions of people who could come along next month and claim they are big Mika fans. If that's not the assumption, then I don't understand why people are getting so excited over the idea that we're becoming the official fan club, because as individuals we really have nothing to gain from it.

I dont agree .. purely as I have some ideas ... you "may" feel different when its posted

No hear hear for you Im afraid

as 95% of the times, i agree with you Christine.

i think the time and money we spend here (not on mika, mind you...i'm sure somewhere else fans are spending money and time on Mika) should grant me some privileges, i do it with joy nevertheless i DO IT.

my Mika anniversary is today, my MFC anniversary will be in 9 days and i'd like to have this fidelity recognized.

of course i will accept anything they will decide for a fan in my position, as a fan my only wish is supporting Mika. But i didn't like passes being given away randomly in london for the after party WHICH WAS MEANT FOR MFC, and ppl coming out of the blue who prevented MFCers from greeting and congratulating Mika.

if i were an admin or someone with some 'power' in here, i would be very careful this is not going to happen again in the future.

As i'm sure now we will have loads of new fans registering...after what they saw in london, of course they think it's so easy to get a backstage pass now!

i'm sure also that ppl criticizing MFC so far will register to take advantage of being an MFCer....and will stay here just for privileges, without showing any generosity or sharing things.

i'm not saying i don't want new fans in here...no no! this fanclub needs to get huger, but some priorities had better to be listed.

this was an example and i hope i got what you wrote right.

sorry if i didn't sometimes my english comprehension fails.

I dont agree .. purely as I have some ideas ... you "may" feel different when its posted

No hear hear for you Im afraid

Could you let us know in roughly how long it'll be posted, Freddie? You don't want us hanging around if it's not going to be for another few hours.