BRITS-Breakthrough Artist-LIVE LOUNGE-Wednesday

Lollipop

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant- thank you soooooo much!!!

It was last year's performance, wasn't it?

Please let me know if there was anything new

The performances weren't new but he was interviewed. I've got it, but it's taking a while to upload.

I'm hearing it now on Sirius satellite radio... :wub2:

Loved the interview, too! How cool that he was talking about acoustic

shows and taking them on the road! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

oh thanks, I hadn't catched clearly these particulars:naughty:

It was right at the end, Jo mentioned that the picture had gone missing and did Mika know where it went, and he said you got me, I bought it home for my nan, she like him.Then Jo said that the whip had gone too, to which he said, that she had that too. I think (hope!) he was joking.

How cool that he was talking about acoustic

shows and taking them on the road! :thumb_yello:

I think that would be worth a journey across the pond, if he doesn't make it back to North America with it.

I love how he qualified that it's a NORTH American tour he's on now, not just an American tour. Makes us Canadians feel warm and fuzzy to know he realizes that as great as the U S of A is, it ain't the only country on this here continent. :wub2:

Has anyone received a text message saying it's from "The Brits"? I just got one saying vote for Mika on the brits and it appears to have cost me about £3.00 when I didn't even subscribe to the service!!!

I was on a htread recently asking if whwen you vote for Mika on the brits website, it asked me to register each time. I didn't think that was right and I only did it twice.

I know I haven't sent more than about 8 texts since I got my £10.00 credit last week and now it's about £7.00 something!

So just beware if this is a scam! The text said, TEXT to STOP MIKA to 82665 if you no longer wish to receive texts!

Anybody elase shed any light????