REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London : 26-02-2008

Niki27

once again liliana your pics are amazing!

these three are my faves:wub2:

Thank you! :blush-anim-cl:

Some of my pics from the gig:

2563717509_2421dd3b35.jpg?v=0

Great pics!:thumb_yello:

But I have to say this smile kills me! :naughty:

Thank you very much for the lovely pics and vids!! :wub2:

You're welcome!:wink2:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
Maybe not a stalker but a bit creepish...I am looking directly at the camera :blink:

You don't look creepy silly .... and I think you're looking at Mika ... and that's not a bad thing to look at :teehee:

• 10 months later...
Was the night I got to meet Jo Whiley, making me the happiest person on the planet:blush-anim-cl:

It was the night Babet almost got strangled, I sat on my chocolate chicken, was being tossed around etc. etc. and that all even before and during Any Other World.

Luckily Allegra saved Babz.

It went like this:

"In aaaannyyy other wooorld"

"F*CK OOOOOFFF!"

*Confused look* "You can tell the difference"

"AAANDYYY AAANDYYY GET SECURITY!"

Yeah that was fun:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah this goes down in history as one of my bottom 3 or 4 gigs I'm afraid. It was the usual queuing up all day and then 150 running past you to get to the front. :naughty:

Yes! That was the most ridiculous thing of all. The boy entrance and the girl entrance. There were only around 8 guys weren't there?:aah:

Ah well, perhaps Mika wanted the boys to be at the front and he didn't give a shizzle about all the fangurls:aah:

Ah well, perhaps Mika wanted the boys to be at the front and he didn't give a shizzle about all the fangurls:aah:

:lmfao: It wasn't Mika's idea, the Brixton Academy was insistent on it. We had a chat with John about it and he worked with security the next day to try to make it more fair and to let people in small groups at a time instead of having complete chaos. It was a little better the next night but still a f*ck up IMO. I think they like having all that chaos going into the venue to justify their jobs. At similar venues in North America you just have one or two people dealing with security as the doors open instead of an entire commando army preparing for battle.

:lmfao: It wasn't Mika's idea, the Brixton Academy was insistent on it. We had a chat with John about it and he worked with security the next day to try to make it more fair and to let people in small groups at a time instead of having complete chaos. It was a little better the next night but still a f*ck up IMO. I think they like having all that chaos going into the venue to justify their jobs. At similar venues in North America you just have one or two people dealing with security as the doors open instead of an entire commando army preparing for battle.

Yeah, it was really hell. But it's not the first time I've seen security sweat when doors were about to be opened:naughty: