2008 - Mika @ Brixton Academy, London, 28 February - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

dcdeb

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can imagine everything going on there right now. I'm laughing just thinking about it. And, imagining Mika blow drying his hair, and still being able to hear the roar of the sing along over the hair dryer. LMAO!!! He's probably thinking..."Lord, help me!" :naughty:

haha, I can soooo see that!!! But hey, its the last show for a while, better be a blast!

Have we decided whether its 70 or 150 people with passes? and is it an actual after party or a super cool meet and greet?

1 month ago today, he was starting his north american tour in montreal and we were all excited!

one month ago tomorrow- I was with him! and one month ago tomorrow at 11:22 (according to my camera clock) i got my pic with him and gave him his gifts!!!

1) Yay, i never win, actually, thats a lie, i won a signed visor from the palladium boys

2) im obviously not a real fan by not knowing this, actually, until this week, ive always avoided gig threads

3) Try me

4) I have forgotten what point 4 was, but i can tell you that i am too clean and lovely to decompose

5) Anymore? I think you'll find it does

(why not) Please dont.

1) you like to mention that don't you?

2) I have too,but I read a review from the US and they said it had happened "again"

3) You know it's coming now

4) you started it

5) I hate yer slang

(because we need diversity) Say Pretty Please

I can imagine everything going on there right now. I'm laughing just thinking about it. And, imagining Mika blow drying his hair, and still being able to hear the roar of the sing along over the hair dryer. LMAO!!! He's probably thinking..."Lord, help me!" :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: He can't escape! Seriously, what a way to end a tour!

haha, I can soooo see that!!! But hey, its the last show for a while, better be a blast!

Have we decided whether its 70 or 150 people with passes? and is it an actual after party or a super cool meet and greet?

:naughty: i was wondering 'bout the differences too...just didnt want to bring it up :thumb_yello:

anyone know?

one month ago tomorrow- I was with him! and one month ago tomorrow at 11:22 (according to my camera clock) i got my pic with him and gave him his gifts!!!

Started at 70 but then first 150 in queue ....

all in bar waiting just now .........!

singing and drinking :punk:

1) you like to mention that don't you?

2) I have too,but I read a review from the US and they said it had happened "again"

3) You know it's coming now

4) you started it

5) I hate yer slang

(because we need diversity) Say Pretty Please

1) I have mentioned it twice!

2) Fair enough

3) I highly doubt it

4) **** off did i!

5) Atleast im not romanian

(and not having it is being diverse how?) **** you!