Mika's Voice

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! I just randomly heard this on YouTube:

It's a dance remix of Mika's Grace Kelly but you can hear Mika's voice perfectly, with no harmonies or anything. Forget the background, just concentrate on his voice.

I mean, I know he had an amazing voice anyway, he's got a great vibrato, he can sing falsetto, and sing amazingly live...but it was only until this point that I've realised just how great his voice is...IN NORMAL TONE.

Especially the "say what you want to satisfy yourself..."

seriously! i mean, I'm sure the second album will have falsetto in it cos now it's like, his trademark lol, but I think more songs should have him singing in normal tone, cos it really shows how great his voice with without having to add anything to it. If ya get me?

:shocked: wow!

• 6 months later...

Ok , I was listening to the full album mash-up on mikamyspace and I was very surprised by Mika's voice in GGG , it was much more "mature"-like , I just wanted your opinion on it guys . I dunno , I think that I'll end up liking GGG's acoustic version more than the CD version :dunno:

I can't help but listen to the pocketheart song in a loop. give_heart.gifI'm close to biting my nails off for not being able to listen to the whole thing now. It's just so beautiful that I almost want to do something painful while listening. I feel it in my stomach and under my skin. I want that song so badly.

And now I don't really think I can wait very long for a real acoustic gig. girl_in_dreams.gif

• 3 years later...
i just found a forum discussion about mika's vocal range, where they also write down some of the highest and lowest notes they heard him sing: http://therangeplace.forummotions.com/t772-mika - thought i'd post it here, in case anyone's interested. :wink2:

I enjoyed reading it! Super interesting! Thank you X

i just found a forum discussion about mika's vocal range, where they also write down some of the highest and lowest notes they heard him sing: http://therangeplace.forummotions.com/t772-mika - thought i'd post it here, in case anyone's interested. :wink2:

Oh that's interesting..

well I think his highest falsetto voice is up to F#4, the highest note of happy ending and Relax.. never heard G5 or more :blink: Anyone knows?

And the genuine voice (full voice) is up to G3, Love you when I'm drunk...

the world record is around F#5 I heard, can't believe Mika sings more than world guinness world record. :mf_rosetinted:

The lowest - maybe G#1, Step with me... I think... anyone knows more lower key he touched?

Edited by Yuna