MFC - Officialness Update

Sorry to disappoint, but a broken MFC doesn't bring us any closer to the top of...whatever it is that we're waiting for. :roftl:

:lmfao:

Darnit! :roftl: I had crazy visions of the server going down because Mika was uploading a "welcome" video, and starting his MFC-only blog, and typing his first message to us fans...yeah, I was a teensy bit delusional. It passed. :naughty:

I was tempted to think that but I restrained myself ....was hard though:mf_boff:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i think the server just overheated from the underwear commercial thread ;o) :wink2:

:lol3: i noe riiight

i trust in mika's intelligence there... he'd be very stupid to believe he could stop us with this. :naughty:

hahaha i noe he just needs to accept he's stuck with us.. FOREVER.. MUAHAHAH!

:mf_rosetinted:

18 members and 12 guests online... :blink:

We've done better... :roftl:

Yeah, we sure have. I was online when we were even fewer. Like 12 members and 8 guests....Scary! :shocked:

Now everything is back to normal.....well as normal as it ever gets in here... :roftl:

Oh dear, it's wednesday, which is neither top or bottom. We're stuck in the middle!

Well technically Thursday is the middle of the week. Wednesday is only the middle of the week if you don't include the weekend. I'm not smart really :cool:

Well technically Thursday is the middle of the week. Wednesday is only the middle of the week if you don't include the weekend. I'm not smart really :cool:

You're absolutely right, that is if you start the week on a Monday (like I do). But if you start the week on a Sunday, then the middle of the week would be Wednesday...

I'm not smart either.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Haha, Kata and I did have an A4 size laminated MFC logo that we put in the car window last Nov/Dec, on our roadtrip.

If you do a Google images seach for Mika Fan Club, you get mine. On the stage at the secret tba gig, with our hands on it! In front of Martins effects pedals.

How's officialness doing tonight? :naughty:

Officially we're not official. We're still unofficially official, and we can't even decide when the week starts, let alone where the middle or the top are.:insane:

Officially we're not official. We're still unofficially official, and we can't even decide when the week starts, let alone where the middle or the top are.:insane:

OMG! We are dissolving! We are going totaly bonkers, and soon we can't even form a simple sentence! We have to become official soon, before it's to late for us all :shocked:

:roftl:

You're absolutely right, that is if you start the week on a Monday (like I do). But if you start the week on a Sunday, then the middle of the week would be Wednesday...

I'm not smart either.

I think it's smart!:thumb_yello:

Of course Wednesday is the top of the week....or is it Thursday…or Wednesday??:cool:

Not so easy to be smart!

But hey, what exactly are we waiting for? Isn’t Freddie supposed to tell us when someone is ready to tell us something….:insane:

Whatever it was!

And..... the confusion is taken to an even higher level!:shocked:

OMG! We are dissolving! We are going totaly bonkers, and soon we can't even form a simple sentence! We have to become official soon, before it's to late for us all :shocked:

Nup. It's ALREADY too late! Day I joined this forum I went bonkers and it's just gotten worse *coughbettercough* since.:)

I'm not smart either.

Then of course there is the issue of time zones, you're top of the morning could be the bottom of my night.

Flips world round... gives it a good shake for measure... now all time zones are out of synch - so it's even more confusing.... :shocked:

Needs to do a degree in confusion studies... :wink2: