Goodbye for the time being

soangel

I am taking a leave of absence from the MFC... for how long I don't know.

It's been an interesting year and I've met some great people but for now, this is something I need to do. I may stop by sometimes to read things but don't read too much into that.

Those who still want to contact me can do so through myspace(if you don't have me added but want to then get to it) or amf (which was not intended in anyway to replace the mfc, and my leaving was not in the works when it was made).

Who knows... I may be back when we find out what being official means... whenever that is :naughty:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SoA!! Like was mentioned on the Aussie thread just a few days ago, if you, Kelz and Nico didn't post, there would almost be no Aussie thread! What will we do without you?! You, who along with Blue Sky, taught me to MQ!! We'll be waiting with open arms Bec. Don't stay away too long!

AH Soy....

Girlie, I'm so glad I got to know you...I loved chatting with you on the PPRC and on MSN...I shall never ever forget us deciding to post insane crazy storylines (the exploding cheese lives on forever).

You're such a sweet girl and I feel honored to have met you (though not in real life)...

I know we will meet again...

Until then,

Taylor/ Lolly...:huglove:

AH Soy....

Girlie, I'm so glad I got to know you...I loved chatting with you on the PPRC and on MSN...I shall never ever forget us deciding to post insane crazy storylines (the exploding cheese lives on forever).

You're such a sweet girl and I feel honored to have met you (though not in real life)...

I know we will meet again...

Until then,

Taylor/ Lolly...:huglove:

Bec? Sweet? Are we talking about the same SoA?:naughty::wink2:

SoA!!

The first (and only) MFCer I ever actually met IRL!! Hours and hours MIKA chatting at Chaddy. Anyway we can do it again if I get back to Melb sometime.

Well I just signed up for AMF ...it would be silly of me not to, seeing as I am Mikamite #5 or something...I was there when it all began:blush-anim-cl:

I am sure, as soon as some performances start happening in the summer, we will see you back.

Be good, and if you can't be good, be good at it.:wub2:

Whatever. See you as a lurking guest or invisible logged in member. :sneaky2:

Just kidding! (sort of).

*Sniffle* I don't like "bubbyes". :tears: So... see you sooner than later.:sad: