MIKA - Where's your EP???

CazGirl

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So!! Where is it MR?!?!?!

If anyone is confused, an EP is a mini album which usually contains about six songs. Some time last year, Mika stated that he'd probably release one between his first and second album and it would hold six sad songs that wouldn't make it on an album. The EP would be titled something like *if i remember correctly* Six Songs for Sorrow...? Or SOMETHING. I know it had "songs" and "sorrow" in it. Would they be fully complete or demos? I dunno.

Maybe Mika should release it so we can find out :newyear:

no, i'm being serious. We never heard much about it and the thought is still lingering in our heads. I remember FD found a newspaper article about it and I'm SURE Mika mentioned it in another interview. But I could be lying, so don't quote me on it. I just kinda wanna know more about it?

i doubt any of you have any news....but i'm kinda hoping Mika sees this, in case he's forgotten about it LOL!

So its b e t w e e n the first and the 2d album, and who knows when the second album is due? :naughty:

(hence, logically - the EP release date is undefined as well :mf_rosetinted:)

Six Songs of Sorrow it was, and yes: he mentioned it in an interview. I can't remember what interview it was though. I have been eagerly waiting for the EP and there's still no sign of it... Mika, where is it?!? :naughty: Don't keep it yourself, we want it. NOW. :thumb_yello:

We'll get it when the news of our officialness is announced. :newyear:

:lmfao:

We need to be patient....very patient

Patience is the road to understanding which is the key to a happy heart

(forget it :roftl:)

:roftl:

:roftl: It's in the sitcom Friends :naughty:

Good point indeed,it would have been cool though if an EP were released

I though I had heard it somewhere before! who says it? chandler?

I didn't remember him saying anything about the name of the EP, but like most of you I don't think this is ever gonna happen. maybe some of his semi-lies... :mf_rosetinted:

He definitely talks too much, he needs to engage his brain before speaking next time.:sneaky2:

Trouble is, we literally hang on his every word don't we. Well I won't be doing that as much from now on!! I learned my lesson :newyear:

I'd heard about the EP in that clip that someone posted earlier, but I hadn't heard that it had ever had a title. Gee, I wish. As someone kind of mentioned in lemon chiffon there were a bunch of songs that would have been great candidates already. I don't care if they've turned up on youtube, I would have bought the EP. I'd been studiously avoiding those ones, but a girl breaks down if there's enough pressure (ie a lack of new Mika material!)

yeah sometimes I'm tempted to say he talks too much :naughty:

I'd say the guy's got so many ideas running through his brain, every once in a while one just pops out. He can't help himself, he's got a very creative brain. :fisch:

The hard part about great ideas is to make (some of) them come true. :mf_rosetinted:

Um... I think that EP is part of the JT files :naughty:

:roftl:

To put it nicely: Wishful thinking.:cool:

don't get me wrong....I love all 15 singles I have of mika...

But it's time for some new songs!!

That is...a lot!

You're a little fond of this guy's music, huh?:naughty:

i would loooove to hear new mika songs :thumb_yello::D

Remember in September when HMDYLM came...:wub2:

I'd say the guy's got so many ideas running through his brain, every once in a while one just pops out. He can't help himself, he's got a very creative brain. :fisch:

and a hyperactive mouth :naughty:

Yeah. And 6 sad songs that never made the album huh?:fisch:

So maybe...

Intoxicated, Overrated, You made me, Loverboy (Is that even a sad one?), the Only Lonely one (Is that sad?)

Although I don't think he'll pick those, cause already a lot of people know them:naughty:

And Instant Martyr. And I`m Falling.