hello... one more newbie is here!!

I've been fan of mika every since I first heard him, but I wasn't mamber of this forum :)

one more thing, is there a place were you chat about all creative stuff you have made...I think I sow that tread, but now I came to look it up and I can't find it :(

hello... one more newbie is here!!

I've been fan of mika every since I first heard him, but I wasn't mamber of this forum :)

one more thing, is there a place were you chat about all creative stuff you have made...I think I sow that tread, but now I came to look it up and I can't find it :(

Hey! Welcome! :bye:

Here are some threads about fan-art and such :thumb_yello:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3041

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18607

Hey! I am new to the site too! I have loved MIKA for ages, I am endlessly listening to all of his songs and writing his name a hundred times on my hand! There is no world rep for my country so I am not sure who to talk to. Thank you!

:wub2: Hi there im all new to this site... it was recommended at the recent Manchester show i went to to see Mika :wub2: What do i do??? tell me everything... Sarah x

Hey! I am new to the site too! I have loved MIKA for ages, I am endlessly listening to all of his songs and writing his name a hundred times on my hand! There is no world rep for my country so I am not sure who to talk to. Thank you!

A good place to start is to read the Frequently Asked Questions - click the FAQ tab at the top of the page which will tell you a lot about Mika and the forum.

I will post some links for you too on your message wall.

Hey there :bye:

two Newbie-Questions:

1. Hamburg will be my first Mika concert as "official MFC member" - is there anything i have to "do" or "say" to "belong" to the other MFCs there on location, do i just say HI or.... i don't know. Stupid question, maybe :blush-anim-cl:

2. I don't know how to make such great signatures like you all have. Is there anyone here who would help me with that / be so kind to "create" one for me because he / she likes to do such stuff and knows how it works?

THANK YOU :flowers2:

Hey there :bye:

two Newbie-Questions:

1. Hamburg will be my first Mika concert as "official MFC member" - is there anything i have to "do" or "say" to "belong" to the other MFCs there on location, do i just say HI or.... i don't know. Stupid question, maybe :blush-anim-cl:

2. I don't know how to make such great signatures like you all have. Is there anyone here who would help me with that / be so kind to "create" one for me because he / she likes to do such stuff and knows how it works?

THANK YOU :flowers2:

1 The best place to look will be at the front of the queue - there are certain to be some MFCers there. Just say hi and introduce yourself. Also check in the Hamburg thread to see who is going.

2 I will track down a signature maker for you :thumb_yello:

1 The best place to look will be at the front of the queue - there are certain to be some MFCers there. Just say hi and introduce yourself. Also check in the Hamburg thread to see who is going.

2 I will track down a signature maker for you :thumb_yello:

THANK YOU!!! :huglove:

Heyya

This was a great idea

I'm new on here and i'm finding it hard fitting in and finding friends.

I became a Mika fan back in 2007 when i got his album LICM but back then iw as more into McFLY.

I became a bigger fan of Mika when i saw him live at the beggining of this month =)

I really fancy him now aswel as loveee his music sooo much. :mf_lustslow:

I love how he didnt let the record deals change him =)

the song Grace Kelly roocks!!!

Love

Serena

xXx

hey! i'm new, still figuring this all out :)

i've been a mika fan for years but finally saw him live at the hammersmith apollo at the beginning of this month, and it was, of course, amazing!

i just have a few questions:

-is there anything you are expected to do as a newbie? (make introductory posts etc?)

-at shows in the future, what can you do as a MFC member because i've seen people talking about it but i don't really know :wub2:

hey! i'm new, still figuring this all out :)

i've been a mika fan for years but finally saw him live at the hammersmith apollo at the beginning of this month, and it was, of course, amazing!

i just have a few questions:

-is there anything you are expected to do as a newbie? (make introductory posts etc?)

-at shows in the future, what can you do as a MFC member because i've seen people talking about it but i don't really know :wub2:

hi there! :bye:

and welcome to mfc. one of the first thing you should do is read the guidelines and FAQ. you will learn the dos and don'ts of the mikafanclub and put you up-to-date on some of our "inside jokes".:teehee: guidelines are not hard to follow, they are mostly just common sense! Each country has a world rep, don't hesitate to ask her/him questions, they are chosen to guide you and help you find your way here.

you should also go to the "introductions and goodbyes" thread and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you and how you first heard of mika. that way, members can welcome you properly.

when i first joined, i read alot and made a few comments here and there. in no time, you will notice that you know what people are talking about and can actually have conversations. before making/starting threads, please search and make sure one doesn't already exist on the same subject. we tend to keep our threads organised, as it makes it easier for everyone to follow. and believe me, after over 3 years, there isn't much we haven't talked about :roftl:

each gig has its own thread, where people let us know if they are going, by writing yes, no, maybe. then you can see how many members are going. at gigs, we are usually not too too hard to spot. perhaps knowing a few names of members going can help, as you can say: is "insert member name" here? and that way, you can introduce yourself and meet a few mfcers. knowing people on mfc who are at the front of the queueing line does not make it ok for people to jump to the front because they are mfcers... it wouldn't be right for the others who have been waiting for hours :wink2:

hmmm is that the kind of answers you were looking for? :biggrin2:

hi there :)! my name's niko and i'm from germanyyyy. been loving mika for years, but i hardly check the www atm that's why i signed up that late on the mfc! i think you're all nice and it would be cool to make some new contacs here as well! don't hesitate to ask me all kind of stuff u wanna know! that's it for now i think :)! xx

Hi everyone! I'm new and from Germany, too. I have liked mika and his music, since I first heard of him, but i don't know as much about him, as you all do, I guess. :wink2: I just love his music... and finally made it to a concert on saturday... and now I like him even more!! :wub2:

Edited by :Mia:

hi there :)! my name's niko and i'm from germanyyyy. been loving mika for years, but i hardly check the www atm that's why i signed up that late on the mfc! i think you're all nice and it would be cool to make some new contacs here as well! don't hesitate to ask me all kind of stuff u wanna know! that's it for now i think :)! xx

Heyyya

I'm new too.

Aww yeh ive love him for years aswel but really started loving him when i saw him live on march 4th he was amazing!!

What part of Germany do you live in?

xx

Hello! I'm new here and I am a little lost. :blush-anim-cl:

First of all, sorry for my English! I am from Spain.

I am fan from few time ago. I love Mika's music because it makes me happy and this is very important, it's a very great thing. He is a great artist and makes very good music.

I'm thinking about going to the gig in Madrid. I hope to meet people here, so I could go with someone.

Hello! I'm new here and I am a little lost. :blush-anim-cl:

First of all, sorry for my English! I am from Spain.

I am fan from few time ago. I love Mika's music because it makes me happy and this is very important, it's a very great thing. He is a great artist and makes very good music.

I'm thinking about going to the gig in Madrid. I hope to meet people here, so I could go with someone.

Maybe you can try in the spanish thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21539&highlight=spanish

or in the gig thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20040 :thumb_yello:

Hello and welcome to MFC btw :bye:

Hi everyone! I'm new and from Germany, too. I have liked mika and his music, since I first heard of him, but i don't know as much about him, as you all do, I guess. :wink2: I just love his music... and finally made it to a concert on saturday... and now I like him even more!! :wub2:

hallo ihr beiden, herzlich willkommen im mfc! :biggrin2: wie freddiesdouble schon sagte, es wäre super, wenn ihr hier im board noch euren eigenen vorstellungs-thread aufmacht, damit euch jeder hallo sagen kann. :thumb_yello: ansonsten könnt ihr euch bei fragen jederzeit gerne an mich wenden, und in diesem thread könnt ihr andere deutsche fans treffen: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=22014 :wink2: viel spaß hier! :thumb_yello:

Hi my name is Lisa Iam 38 years old. I live in Oregon and have 5 children. I just recently got into Mika's Music. I love him hes great. I seen his video We Are Golden on VH1 a while back. Then I was looking up music on billboard site and came across his music and now im hooked. i hope to be able to get to know everyone one here.:original:

Hi my name is Lisa Iam 38 years old. I live in Oregon and have 5 children. I just recently got into Mika's Music. I love him hes great. I seen his video We Are Golden on VH1 a while back. Then I was looking up music on billboard site and came across his music and now im hooked. i hope to be able to get to know everyone one here.:original:

Hey welcome to the MFC , Oregan is a nice place:wub2:

Hello and welcome!! :thumb_yello: