MIKA's ON TRIAL!!!

Sparkstatic

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think i understand the American sense of humour.... :blink: :blink:

most of the american movies (in my opinion) have a very stupid sense of humor. not funny, rather stupid! there's a difference.

Ok welll not Mika, but 2 of his vidsss...

1. Big Girl: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=BKrfPz1t9eE

2. Grace Kelly: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=cbpZsv0kqrY&feature=related

Ive found this...don't know what to think about it...

OK! Now I know what to think about it...the only thing that is funny is that those people are talking like idiots...haha no I think its funny but I dont like the whole He is gay or pervert because of the little girl in the GK vid thats not really funny, but kind of stupid. The rest of the comments are fun though:naughty:

WOW!!!!!!! they were trying so hard to be funny and it wasnt working

exactly... for me it was pathetic.... I'm laughing at loads of american tv series (i.e House!!) or films...but it wasn't funny...they didn't have sense at all... it was like "oh look this forum got an orange background....MWAHAHAHA orange background...dude it's like gay colour or sth..." :thumbdown: I dunno...maby it's just me... I like intelligent sense of humour... that's why I'm gonna stick to House MD, Bones, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives , Private Practice, Moonlight, NCIS, and most of all Californication! and all the rest TV series I'm watchin' xD LOL :naughty:

I don't think i understand the American sense of humour.... :blink: :blink:

unfortunately, i hate to tell you this, but it's a canadian show.

it isn't just mika, they do it to every video... they never say anything good about any of them.

OMG just when I thought no one could get sadder. Those people need to open their eyes, flippin heck! Actually he did get a haircut coz he just finished having the haircut done before the vid started-thats the idea! Sheeesh what kind of stupid person would take the mick of getting a haircut??? Its just sooooo stupid! Seriously they need to get a life!!!

And for the rest of the 'comedy strip-that nobody finds funny' Its not worth shouting back and starting an argument. Coz' at least Mika has a life and they DON'T. God, some ppl can make me sooo angry :sneaky2:

I thought they were both hilarious.

I laughed so hard at the "Why are you taking them out to exercise?" part.

I don't see what the big deal is, it's all in good fun..:blink:

Just watched the vid for the Big Girl one, it's not so bad, or maybe my ears decided to not let me listen to the worst bits

Oh these kinds of shows are always entertaining where they make fun of things. :bleh: They're not meant to be taken seriously.

As a Canadian, I see this show on a regular basis and have seen many episodes of it. As with this one, and many others, there are parts that are funny and other parts that are not.

In both the "Grace Kelly" and "Big Girl" episodes, I did find some parts funny but others not so much. I mean, I think they tried to be funny at times but it didn't exactlly work out.

There are also some parts that shouldn't be taken very literally. Take the "Grace Kelly" one for example: I highly doubt that they truly think Mika is a pedophile but they decided to include those jokes anyways... But I did like when the "judges" did try and sing "Grace Kelly"...all high pitched and everything...it made me laugh so much because that's what everyone (who can't sing at least) sounds like when they try and sing that song...

As for the "Big Girl" one there were some parts I found funny and others I did not. For example, I found the parts, such as the one where they compared it to a Richard Simmons workout video funny. But the thing that I found kind of annoying was how they focused so much on Mika's sexuality. I mean, they are supposed to be judging the music video not the lifestyle of the man in it...

But hey, that's just my opinion...

PS: I thought that Celine Dion impersonator was kinda funny...

Is it bad that I was laughing pretty hard at the pedophile parts?:naughty:

You mean that wasn't Celine?:boxed:

I saw this yesterday, and honestly, though shows like that can be very funny, this was just to mean in my opinion. It got way too personal, instead of making fun of the video itself, they started slating Mika's personal life:thumbdown:

In the Big Girl skit, I thought that his sexuality came up WAY to much, why do people still try to label him! argh, will people ever get over that!:sneaky2:

pity,. because I like having a laugh at shows like this, but almost everything they skitted(other artists too) was too personal.

• 1 month later...
those were wacked up! i hate those ppl! :thumbdown:

I have to say that they are okay. I thought that the Grace Kelly one was okay because they focused more on the video. In my opinion, the Big Girl one was more funny except for the fact that they focused way too much on his sexuality and not so much on the actual video. But when they were talking about the video...parts of it were funny.

You should definately check out other ones...some of them are HILARIOUS!!!

Wow, does MFC have no sense of humor? Not all of these are really as funny as they may want to be, but do people actually think they're mean? Seriously? This is as "mean" as a tub of kittens. Just watch a proper comedic roast sometime!

I do wish someone would email them to tell them what "Butterfly Lounge" really is though... they should maybe do a bit of fact-checking before trying to joke if they don't want to look silly.

--Jack