• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello !!!

Has anybody seen the setlist of the gig in Paris (Bercy, 26/27th) ? I can't find it anywhere...so I hope you'll be able to help me !

Thanxxxxx !

This has been posted for you in the gig thread, if you haven't already seen it

im looking for Ms covers of faith, standing in the way of controle,when doves cry,dont stop beliving and when i see an elephant fly

but when i fined a coppy of any of them and doenload them it turns out to be BG or BIOTG or LT

would love to get a coppy if not plz dont worry ill be ok

yours in hope G

HUGS and KISSES FOR ALL

im looking for Ms covers of faith, standing in the way of controle,when doves cry,dont stop beliving and when i see an elephant fly

but when i fined a coppy of any of them and doenload them it turns out to be BG or BIOTG or LT

would love to get a coppy if not plz dont worry ill be ok

yours in hope G

HUGS and KISSES FOR ALL

Faith -

Standing in the Way of Control -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhbzZB4go7E

When Dove's Cry -

(that's the best i can find..)

Don't Stop Believing -

When I see an elephant fly -

and then, you can use this to convert to MP3 :thumb_yello: it's actually very simple after you catch on. :biggrin2:

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-YouTube-to-MP3-Converter.htm

Hey guys :) I'm looking for a bigger version of this picture. It's one of my favorites. Does anyone have a larger size? Please and thank you! :)

2uduqmo.jpg

The scan but with text on it:

11gi04i.jpg

I am desperatly looking for the video of Mika's show on Sacree Soiree, French TV, Dec 16, 2009 - with few great french covers...

Could someone help me please?

Thanks so much

If the video is no longer available you could try asking Mari62 she usually has copies of most things?

Hi was looking for the pic with mika holding a sign saying ****. and a topless astronaut mika picture too please? its urgent!

edit:

half topless mika astronaut :das: please!!!!!!!

Edited by eloise.shaw

:boxed: hmpf...i know i was asking for a big version of the pic with mika in the pink jacket...where everyone else wears grey...you know what i mean. now im searching for a big version of the pic below that...the one with lollipop girl, dr john and big girl and stuff....:poke:

oh and if everyone has ever seen an instrumenal version of grace kelly please tell me :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for everything guys!!! :huglove:

Hi! What wondereing if anyone had a pic of mika with a t shirt that said ' i had a stange dream last night' on it. I really like it :)

Me and Nightbird are on the pics as well, but these are the only ones I have with Mika wearing the "Strange Dream"-shirt.

MikaLovesJessi.jpg

MikaLovesKathrin.jpg

Hope I could help you a bit. ;)

Thank you so much. It's exactly what I looked for.

Most of the videos are not available anymore on YouTube but I get an mp3 file of the french songs.

How do you do to be so fast???:shocked:

well, you gave the date of the concert. so i went to the calendar section & from there, we have the threads associated with that concert.

it wasn't magical :roftl: