What item of Mika's would you most like to own?

jodi2518

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love this watch he wears in this pic

if anyone knows where i could get one from I'd adore you forever!!

it's one heck of a fantastic watch & I sooooooo want one!!!!!!!

6nu0oeg.jpg

oh & by the way thought you may want to know that the bird twister watch he has this one here

http://eu-shop.swatch.com/eshop/uk/en/Watches/Originals/Gent/GE186.aspx

I just got one & was told that there were only 3 left in the entire world & then when they're sold that's it no more will be available & now I have one that left just 2 in the whole world & it seems someone must have bought the other 2 now so sorry to those who wanted one (you'll just have to hunt me down & scream down my ears) lol

it does say on the above website available soon but i was told that no more will be available after the last 3 are sold which they have been now (sorry)

Okay, so Mika has shown us that he is now the big cheese in the music industry by winning Songwriter of the Year :thumb_yello:

Time for Mika to give his obsessed, dysfunctional but dedicated fans (us) a chance to own something of his. By way of auction, im sure we would all dig deep and spend our last pennies to grab ourselves a Mika watch, or a hoody, or a jacket personally worn by him ! (All proceeds to charity of course)

Couldnt think of anything better than saying i was wearing Mika's watch :biggrin2::punk:

i'd like to own mikas piano, because thats where he creates all his wonderful songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol3: I think we just make it hard on ourselves. Because we're just that way :mf_rosetinted:

And if we were guys, we would complain how our clothes suck.

I really do wonder how it is to be a guy though... *ponders* :fisch:

well, they should feel how we do in that one "o so special week" every month! lol, thatd b fun

• 1 year later...