Mika paper-cut

Space

DSC07379Medium.jpg

I did it last month. I forgot how many hours I’ve spent on it, maybe more than 4?

How do you think about it? I pretty like it actually. :bleh:

It’s now showing in an exhibition in Hong Kong. I’ve 2 works there, so happy about it!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the sort of thing Mika would probably LOVE to put in his travelling exhibition of Fans' Art (that he talked about once)....hope he looks in here and sees it!! Fantastic!!:thumb_yello:

:jawdrop:woah!:groupwave:

That's absolutely amazing! You're a brilliant artist!

Actually If I was a rich girl..is it for sale? :D

Thank you!

Well...this one is not for sale. But I may think about it on my next one.:naughty: (If I'll do such kind of thing again.)

That is the sort of thing Mika would probably LOVE to put in his travelling exhibition of Fans' Art (that he talked about once)....hope he looks in here and sees it!! Fantastic!!:thumb_yello:

I think I should make one for him if I'll have the chance to meet him!

*Imagining if it can go on that exhibition...:wub2:

awesome...*

can anyone xplain me the deal about Honk Kong, all the people i meet from there are incredibly gifted, first huiking with photography, now you...i love the streets of HK and i love your drawing, i love that bone necklace from the very start...you surely spent more than 4 on it...haha..congrats

fantastic! absolutely gorgeous!

you are very talented (and patient!) :thumb_yello:

Thank you very much!

I'm may not that patient as you thought. Cause when I was making it, I always went on net and watched the tv for a while. :bleh:

congratulations! your art work is so good!:thumb_yello:

yes i hope mika can dig through all the ************* we post here and find this thread! :naughty:

maybe if we keep it bumped.....:wink2:

Thank you!

I hope Mika can see this... Hope he'll like it...:blush-anim-cl:

can anyone xplain me the deal about Honk Kong, all the people i meet from there are incredibly gifted, first huiking with photography, now you...i love the streets of HK and i love your drawing, i love that bone necklace from the very start...you surely spent more than 4 on it...haha..congrats

haha! I don't know! But thank you!:bleh:

I haven't seen huiking's photography yet. *time to use the searching engine*

Streets and old buildings in Hong Kong are artistic. But they're getting fewer and fewer now...

This is so so beautiful! Totally divine! :shocked:

I'm so jealous of you gifted people! :naughty: You always inspire me to do something like paint and draw, but I end up disappointed, cause to be honest my drawing skills haven't improved since I was 10 or something. :naughty:

DSC07379Medium.jpg

I did it last month. I forgot how many hours I’ve spent on it, maybe more than 4?

It’s now showing in an exhibition in Hong Kong. I’ve 2 works there, so happy about it!

wow!! that's brilliant! show us ur 2nd work :thumb_yello:

DSC07379Medium.jpg

omg it is friggin amazing!! you have some serious talent

this is beautiful, i love it! life's so unfair. u are given paper and a cutter and u make sth like that, i would probably just hurt myself :roftl:

that's exactly what i was thinking. :roftl:

Thank you very much! :blush-anim-cl:

this is beautiful, i love it! life's so unfair. u are given paper and a cutter and u make sth like that, i would probably just hurt myself :roftl:

haha, Thank you! But actually I've cut myself while making it! It used about 2 weeks to repair.:thumbdown:

wow!! that's brilliant! show us ur 2nd work :thumb_yello:

Thank you! I surely will! :D