Mika paper-cut

Space

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh youre so talanted :shocked:

really good work with paper, at the beginning i couldn't understand how did you mada it, but then i read the "paper - cut " :naughty:

you should make similar, more often i think people loves art like this :thumb_yello:

OMG THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have never seen something like that and it is just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how do u do that?????????????

Thank you!!

Only paper (and) cut!:roftl:

oh youre so talanted :shocked:

really good work with paper' date=' at the beginning i couldn't understand how did you mada it, but then i read the "paper - cut " :naughty:

you should make similar, more often i think people loves art like this :thumb_yello:[/quote']

Thank you!

It doesn't cost too much than and much easier than painting. So, I may have a chance to make again!:D

wowowow lol thats sooo cool! i cant imagine myself doing that!

I actually think that your picture (in the signature) is awesome!!

I CAN'T draw with the computer... I must have to learn it...

DSC07379Medium.jpg

I did it last month. I forgot how many hours I’ve spent on it, maybe more than 4?

How do you think about it? I pretty like it actually. :bleh:

It’s now showing in an exhibition in Hong Kong. I’ve 2 works there, so happy about it!

I did a VERY humble paper clip for his bday card last year and he still remembered it. yours is just bloody brilliant. congrats for your talent!! :thumb_yello:

DSC07379Medium.jpg

I did it last month. I forgot how many hours I’ve spent on it, maybe more than 4?

It’s now showing in an exhibition in Hong Kong. I’ve 2 works there, so happy about it!

thats amazing! i wish i had artistic skills, tobad one of my sisters took 'em all! lol! well great job on that picture!

DSC07379Medium.jpg

Wow, how did you do that???

I mean, what's this technique?

Amazing work, really....do you have Deviantart by the way? Just coz if yes, I would love to check out your other works!!!

:punk::punk::punk:

AMAZING TALENT!

DSC07379Medium.jpg

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW....IT'S GREAT!!!LOVE IT,LOVE IT:) I PAINT (TOO) BUT I'VE NEVER TRIED TO PAINT MIKA-MEABY BCS HE'S TOOOO I MEAN TOOOOOOOO:blush-anim-cl: SPECIAL (and i don't want to distroy him:naughty::roftl:)

LUV U GUYS and Mr. M

Wow, that is sooooo amazing. :mf_lustslow: I love paper-cut art because it is so fascinating to me to begin with. Yours is really a genius work of art, I love the expression you captured. I know that Mika would love it, I hope he does see it. I also hope one day you can make one to give to him. It is beautiful!