I will be taking a break for a while...but I LOVE YOU ALL!

elanorelle

hey guys..I need to take a break from internetting for a while. I have been not feeling well and I have been having insomnia and some emotional/relationship issues that I need to attend to. Plus my gig is coming soon in August and I need to refreshed for that too!I am also losing muscle mass and need to get that back on me to help me strengthen my joints I will pop in now and then to drool over pics and excitement over the MIKA gigs that are coming up! and welcome new Western Canadian and Washington state members. You can send me PMS still and send me messages via my email address (see hotmail #) ,myspace , and face book. But I need to get my life back on track. I am bipolar so sometimes I get really over stimulated and I don't think rationally at times.

There are some summer festivals that I cannot miss such as the Tall Ships festival, July 1st celebrations,,Jazz Fest,,Symphony splash and the three concerts I have coming up in August ( two of my choirs and one of mine).

But I love all of you! and really love coming in here through good and tough times ! I feel really honoured to be part of this warm and welcoming family

and the lovely friendships I have gained from being in here! Once the rainy season begins again in late September I will go back to being on here.

Much love , always , Elanorelle (Suzanne)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys..I need to take a break from internetting for a while. I have been not feeling well and I have been having insomnia and some emotional/relationship issues that I need to attend to. Plus my gig is coming soon in August and I need to refreshed for that too!I am also losing muscle mass and need to get that back on me to help me strengthen my joints I will pop in now and then to drool over pics and excitement over the MIKA gigs that are coming up! and welcome new Western Canadian and Washington state members. You can send me PMS still and send me messages via my email address (see hotmail #) ,myspace , and face book. But I need to get my life back on track. I am bipolar so sometimes I get really over stimulated and I don't think rationally at times.

There are some summer festivals that I cannot miss such as the Tall Ships festival, July 1st celebrations,,Jazz Fest,,Symphony splash and the three concerts I have coming up in August ( two of my choirs and one of mine).

But I love all of you! and really love coming in here through good and tough times ! I feel really honoured to be part of this warm and welcoming family

and the lovely friendships I have gained from being in here! Once the rainy season begins again in late September I will go back to being on here.

Much love , always , Elanorelle (Suzanne)

awwww, well i hope things get better, its sooo sad. well i hope u have a good summer, see u soon :bye:

You have been such a positive light since you joined, so I'm glad it's not "goodbye forever".

I sincerely wish you accomplish and achieve what you need to do to get back on track with RL, get healthy, and have the strength and energy for your gig.

See you soon Suzanne! We need you back in a few months ya hear? :thumb_yello:

Another member leaving:sad:

I'm glad its not permanent though, because you are a really positive member, I love your happy thread, and I like the way you spread the good vibes all around the MFC.

You will be missed, but I hope you enjoy your break:thumb_yello:

Suzanne - I was really shocked when I saw your name as the starter

of this thread!! You drop in and spray glitter over the Oldlings thread

and countless others - and your enthusiasm and sunshine will be

missed!!

I hope you enjoy all the things you have planned, and that your

health improves, and that your gig goes really well. I look forward

to reading all about it when you come back in September!! :huglove:

Suzanne, take a break, get things back on track, and enjoy your gigs. You kn ow we will all still be here when you return (either bickering or drooling about Mika... or someone else)

Take care!

:bye:

bye Suzanne :wub2:

i'm sure you'll have all your wishes fulfilled, cause you are a tough woman.

take your time and relax/work/study and look after yourself...i'm afraid you'll find us all here when you come back....:naughty:

i'll miss news from fantabulous Victoria, you know that....how i miss that town!

a big hug

rb