Christian Louboutin

Mici

I could spend a ridiculous amount of money on his shoes:

http://www.shopstyle.com/browse/Christian-Louboutin#138_174

However first, I must find me a very rich boyfriend. Preferably one who's already got an "in" with Mr. Louboutin. :das::mf_rosetinted:

His shoes are pretty, but like you said a rich boyfriend will do first.

You can take that one, i'll find another...:mf_rosetinted:

However first, I must find me a very rich boyfriend. Preferably one who's already got an "in" with Mr. Louboutin. :das::mf_rosetinted:

Ahh hell nah! :sneaky2:

*grabs Louboutin shoe with 3 inch heel*

You want this shoe?! :bash: (pretend that is a shoe it's using :wink2:)

• 7 months later...

i was just browsing on louboutin site trying to see if he said anything about mika's red shoes (vanity fair oscar party 2009) and came across a little article about mika's pdp shoes. maybe some of you had seen it, if not, here it is...

http://www.louboutin.com

go to "The Louboutin Times"

Louboutin...his shoes are gorgeous! As Diana said, they are "pieces of art". :thumb_yello:

After seeing him in some of the video blogs and on the PDP DVD, he seems like such a nice guy (I think someone said, once, like a "cool uncle"). :cheerful_h4h:

Also, I was watching TLC once and Stacey London (one of the hosts of "What Not To Wear") was hosting a special exclusively on, I believe it was, shoes. One of the designers featured was Louboutin. This was actually an interesting show and to find out the story about the infamous red soles was very cool. :thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...

Dunno what's with these fashionable boots nowadays....

They are so short on the front you have to curl your toes to wear it...

Or is it just me and my long, long toes????:shocked::roftl::mf_rosetinted:

I was in a designer department store in the summer...and we went up to the shoe section. There was one pair of Christian Louboutin shoes that I will never forget. They were black pumps with a little peep toe...they were ruched suede and they were beautiful. Then I tried them on...it was in that moment that I decided I have to become famous so that I can afford Christian Louboutin's shoes. :tears::naughty:

• 1 month later...